Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
victim of Jewry

Austin, TX

#57407 Apr 20, 2014
^^LIberal Queer Alert^^
Pa dem

Hazleton, PA

#57408 Apr 20, 2014
Why you say that?
Pa dem

Reading, PA

#57410 Apr 20, 2014
I don't get it.
Pa dem

Collegeville, PA

#57411 Apr 20, 2014
Say what?
Tom Korbutt

Baltimore, MD

#57413 Apr 20, 2014
Happy Easter to you all.
Tom Korbutt

Matawan, NJ

#57414 Apr 20, 2014
Even you dems lol
Tom Korbutt

Houston, TX

#57415 Apr 20, 2014
lololol
Tom Korbutt

Anonymous Proxy

#57416 Apr 20, 2014
hello?
Tom Korbutt

Rockville, MD

#57417 Apr 20, 2014
see, I even luv dems
Living in 2014

Hanover, PA

#57418 Apr 20, 2014
eddie r

Homestead, PA

#57419 Apr 20, 2014
one term tom cya a_hole
Pa republic

Royersford, PA

#57420 Apr 20, 2014
Not so lol
Pa republic

Philadelphia, PA

#57421 Apr 20, 2014
We shall see
Pa republic

Havertown, PA

#57422 Apr 20, 2014
Happy Easter
Pa republic

Havertown, PA

#57423 Apr 20, 2014
Lolol
Tommy c

Philadelphia, PA

#57424 Apr 20, 2014
Happy easter
Cordick 2014

New York, NY

#57425 Apr 20, 2014
I promise to cut off more benefits to the masses of unemployed Pennsylvanians and anything else to shit down their throats. Heee heee heeee!
Unaccomplished and Fading

Chambersburg, PA

#57426 Apr 20, 2014
The Bigger They Are ...
April 19, 2014
Hillary falls to Earth
Look at the polls. This week’s Fox News poll has Clinton’s favorable rating at its lowest point in six years. She is at 49 percent favorable, 45 percent unfavorable — similar to her 47/46 favorable/unfavorable rating when she ended her last presidential campaign.

More important than the individual results, however, is the trend. Since leaving office as secretary of state, Clinton’s favorable rating has been on a downward trajectory....

Already Clinton is finding it difficult to articulate a rationale for her presidency, to pronounce a record of achievement on which to base a campaign. In an appearance this month at the Women in the World Summit, she had trouble naming her proudest accomplishment as secretary of state.

It is a question that her strongest supporters, in her party and in the media, cannot answer.“Hillary Clinton Struggles to Define a Legacy in Progress,” read the headline in Thursday’s New York Times.

“Mrs. Clinton is striking a delicate balance,” the paper reports,“when discussing a job that would be a critical credential in a presidential race.” The last secretary of state to become president was James Buchanan. He gave us the Civil War.

Clinton, the Times goes on, wants “credit for the parts of Mr. Obama’s foreign policy that have worked,” while “subtly distancing herself from the things that have not worked out.”
Imagine that.“The things that have not worked out” compose quite a list.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/376086/...
Fu Man Achuu

Baltimore, MD

#57427 Apr 20, 2014
Unaccomplished and Fading wrote:
The Bigger They Are ...
April 19, 2014
Hillary falls to Earth
Look at the polls. This week’s Fox News poll has Clinton’s favorable rating at its lowest point in six years. She is at 49 percent favorable, 45 percent unfavorable — similar to her 47/46 favorable/unfavorable rating when she ended her last presidential campaign.
More important than the individual results, however, is the trend. Since leaving office as secretary of state, Clinton’s favorable rating has been on a downward trajectory....
Already Clinton is finding it difficult to articulate a rationale for her presidency, to pronounce a record of achievement on which to base a campaign. In an appearance this month at the Women in the World Summit, she had trouble naming her proudest accomplishment as secretary of state.
It is a question that her strongest supporters, in her party and in the media, cannot answer.“Hillary Clinton Struggles to Define a Legacy in Progress,” read the headline in Thursday’s New York Times.
“Mrs. Clinton is striking a delicate balance,” the paper reports,“when discussing a job that would be a critical credential in a presidential race.” The last secretary of state to become president was James Buchanan. He gave us the Civil War.
Clinton, the Times goes on, wants “credit for the parts of Mr. Obama’s foreign policy that have worked,” while “subtly distancing herself from the things that have not worked out.”
Imagine that.“The things that have not worked out” compose quite a list.
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/376086/...
You're such a dumb old fool, aren't you? How stupid are you, anyway?

You remind me of a cold blooded reptilian type creature, something like a turtle or a lizard. Ever try conversing with one of these creatures. I have to laugh when people have snakes and lizards as pets and they try talking to them, ad if they were cats or dogs. Hahaha...
I'm not comparing you to them either hahaha no. No not at all. I'm actually compaing you with the reptile itself...you Fox News dope.
Donald Rumsfeld

Homestead, PA

#57428 Apr 20, 2014
Straight from Faux Noise !!

I didn't want to be biased ! LMAO!

With about 20 months to go before the Iowa precinct caucuses, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush and Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul lead the pack for the Republican presidential nomination. Meanwhile, former Sec. of State Hillary Clinton continues to hold a huge lead among Democrats, according to a Fox News poll released Wednesday.

Next, Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan receives nine percent, followed by Florida Sen. Marco Rubio at eight percent, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz at seven percent, and Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, Texas Gov. Rick Perry and former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum each at five percent. Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal comes in at two percent.

Looks like all losers to Hillary........ Throw in Rick Perry, Michelle Bachman and Ron Paul you got all the clowns in the GOP .......

Overall, Clinton has the highest name recognition of those tested. In addition, by a four-point margin, more voters have a favorable than an unfavorable view of her (49-45 percent). The other candidates each have a net negative rating, which means more voters have an unfavorable than a favorable view of them.

For example, Christie’s rating is 36 percent favorable, 38 percent unfavorable. For Bush it’s 32 percent favorable, 40 percent unfavorable. Some 32 percent view Paul favorably, while 34 percent have an unfavorable

Read more here:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/16/fo...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coraopolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: MDofPC Doctor of Computers (Apr '13) 23 hr davidaustins 22
Kennedy Township Police are failing to protect us (Aug '12) Apr 3 Very angry citizens 15
Review: A Plus School of Driving LLC (Apr '12) Dec '15 SARKAR 5
News Officials Arrest Suspect On Most Wanted List (Apr '10) Oct '15 Josh Reinhardt 49
News Team 4: Kennedy Twp. Police Chief's House Not O... (Nov '10) Oct '15 Beats 2
WHERE'S Dan???? (Jul '14) Oct '15 Beats 5
Review: Body Beautiful Laser Skin Center (Aug '15) Aug '15 Monica Salisbury 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coraopolis Mortgages