Strange & Unusual - Gym Teacher Accus...

Strange & Unusual - Gym Teacher Accused of Sending Nude Photos ...

There are 9 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Jan 7, 2008, titled Strange & Unusual - Gym Teacher Accused of Sending Nude Photos .... In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

A high school gym teacher was charged with sending nude pictures of herself and sexually suggestive cell phone text messages to a 14-year-old freshman at the school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

Charles

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Jan 7, 2008
Are there no men out there for these horny female public school teachers, that they have to go after little boys?
holey moley

Deer Park, TX

#2 Jan 8, 2008
This very same thing has never happened to me.

“I see dumb people.”

Since: Nov 07

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Jan 8, 2008
Aside from the fact that this is sick, immoral & against the law, do these dumba** women not read or hear the news?!? You are going to get caught! Learn from the ho's that went before you. Keep sending those traceable text messages & emails! I need to see an example of a 14-yr-old BOY who's worth throwing your life away.
joeybsa

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Jan 8, 2008
that is soooooooooo sickening. that boy is stuuuuuuuuupid
Richard

Northbridge, MA

#6 Jan 8, 2008
Unfortunately, it's never happened to me either....

opistoglyph

Since: Sep 07

Ravena, NY

#7 Jan 8, 2008
dawgs1 wrote:
Aside from the fact that this is sick, immoral & against the law, do these dumba** women not read or hear the news?!? You are going to get caught! Learn from the ho's that went before you. Keep sending those traceable text messages & emails! I need to see an example of a 14-yr-old BOY who's worth throwing your life away.
Then I guess you need to be on her email list.

opistoglyph

Since: Sep 07

Ravena, NY

#8 Jan 8, 2008
That is, if the kid's sending pictures back.
blong

United States

#9 Jan 8, 2008
Sounds like Chester's a molester.

“3 words changed my life ”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#10 Jan 8, 2008
where are all those people on gilyards threads defending him and saying he needs to be prayed for..and he is a man of god and such...why arent they on this thread making excuses for this womans actions?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coraopolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brother dan (Jul '14) Jan '18 confused 2
WHERE'S Dan???? (Jul '14) Jan '18 confused 7
News 'I can't believe they haven't noticed it yet:' ... (Mar '14) Nov '17 Killary Klinton 3
Kennedy Township Police are failing to protect us (Aug '12) May '17 judgmental ppl 18
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Apr '17 Sfinx 57
West Hills Meals On Wheels (Mar '17) Mar '17 ScottyChorba 1
Memorial Day (Mar '17) Mar '17 ScottyChorba 1

Coraopolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coraopolis Mortgages