West Homestead to save $70,000 in 911...

West Homestead to save $70,000 in 911 shift

There are 4 comments on the Http story from Apr 13, 2011, titled West Homestead to save $70,000 in 911 shift. In it, Http reports that:

West Homestead is dismissing four of its five dispatchers and switching to the Allegheny County 911 system next month, continuing a trend of municipalities shuttering their emergency dispatch centers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Http.

Sad son of WH

Homestead, PA

#1 Apr 14, 2011
It's only the begining folks. Whit and see what's next. This will be remembered as the day the boro died. RIP West Homestead dispatch, police, road crew and fire department.
About time

United States

#2 Apr 14, 2011
About time!
quagmier

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Jan 1, 2013
It's been about a year and a half now since your idiotic post, Sad. The PD and VFD are stronger than ever, DPW is still picking up trash and salting the streets too! So...what was your point again???
From WM

Homestead, PA

#4 Jan 24, 2013
I had to look to see if there was a Topix for Munhall, and low and behold. Rumor has it today that MAPS is going 911 in February. Munhall and West Mifflin Police to follow suit by the end of the year. Just what I heard. Any truth to the rumor?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coraopolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: A Plus School of Driving LLC (Apr '12) May 22 Shivangi Tyagi 3
WHERE'S Dan???? (Jul '14) Apr '15 Wouldntyaliketoknow 4
Review: MDofPC Doctor of Computers (Jun '12) Mar '15 rickyderry 31
Down with the US Mar '15 Bownhead 2
Is Coraopolis Safe? (Feb '11) Feb '15 no name 11
Review: MDofPC Doctor of Computers (Apr '13) Dec '14 Donald Davidson 21
News Video: Boys Soccer Wpial a Championship Sewickl... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Anonymous 1
More from around the web

Coraopolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]