Teacher sent nude photos to student's...

Teacher sent nude photos to student's cell, cops say

There are 2 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jan 8, 2008, titled Teacher sent nude photos to student's cell, cops say. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

A high-school gym teacher was charged with sending nude pictures of herself and sexually suggestive cell-phone text messages to a 14-year-old freshman at the school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Jack

Hollywood, FL

#1 Jan 9, 2008
Well, the generation that was taught that God was unimportant and that we are not accountable to Him, and that they were the center of the universe is now teaching in the schools. What did we expect? It's really the fault of that vile, wicked ACLU that robbed and stripped America of God and of virtue.
Wac

Worcester, MA

#2 Jan 9, 2008
What 14 yr old kid would be stupid enough to rerport naked pictures of a women... What an idiot. I feel bad for the teacher.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coraopolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Building Near Kennedy Giant Eagle (Sep '06) Jun 28 Seeverything 21
Review: MDofPC Doctor of Computers (Apr '13) Jun 3 manseena 23
Kennedy Township Police are failing to protect us (Aug '12) Apr '16 Very angry citizens 15
Review: A Plus School of Driving LLC (Apr '12) Dec '15 SARKAR 5
News Officials Arrest Suspect On Most Wanted List (Apr '10) Oct '15 Josh Reinhardt 49
News Team 4: Kennedy Twp. Police Chief's House Not O... (Nov '10) Oct '15 Beats 2
WHERE'S Dan???? (Jul '14) Oct '15 Beats 5

Coraopolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coraopolis Mortgages