Man found gunned down in Beaver County apartment

Full story: Pittsburgh Tribune
A man was shot to death Friday in a home in Beaver County. The body of Demetrius Schofield, 27, who is believed to be from the Coraopolis area, was found after police were called around 5:30 p.m. for the report ... Full Story
Ohio

East Liverpool, OH

#1 Nov 1, 2008
I will miss demetrius he was a very goood person to all that new him.And i wish every day that he was here.

“A Fly On The Wall”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#2 Nov 18, 2008
Ohio wrote:
I will miss demetrius he was a very goood person to all that new him.And i wish every day that he was here.
Live by the sword and die by the sword.
Cream aka Maria

Watertown, NY

#3 Nov 20, 2008
Iam Demetrius 's Sister Maria. I want to someone to know the difference life is without him. He is no longer here to place his precence on our ives which means no more of his funny smile to make me luagh. No more of his encouraging words to make me want to press on. No more of his conforting ways to make be strong when I am waek and cry.
He wont see his kids grow into adults or how nefew reminds our famiy of him. It has almos een a month and still everyday I cry mysef to sleep knowing that nothing I do will be the same again with out him. I try to hold on to his voice the way he looked and even the way he moved but it breakes my heart because even those memories will one day fade.
Aiesha

East Liverpool, OH

#4 Nov 21, 2008
I will miss Demetrius so much...he wasnt my biological brother but he was my real brother and I have nothin but love for him and his brothers sisters and children...he was a very good man..his legacy lives...RIP "big bro" Love You!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coraopolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Midas Auto Service Experts Robinson TWP... (Jul '12) Oct 16 Fed up customer 8
Heard off the street: Dreams of steel minimill ... Sep '14 Sam 1
in search of newer red impala involved in hit &... Sep '14 rondo 1
Dozens arrested after Coraopolis-area drug inve... Aug '14 debb 1
Review: MDofPC Doctor of Computers (Apr '13) Jul '14 ChristopherColeman 19
WHERE'S Dan???? Jul '14 Racketteer 2
Holy Family Institute Hosting Child Refugees Fr... Jul '14 Have Fun 21
Coraopolis Dating
Find my Match

Coraopolis Jobs

Coraopolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Coraopolis News, Events & Info