Yadkin Co. Deputies Seize 55 Pounds of Marijuana

Full story: Fox 8 WGHP

Deputies in Yadkin County seized 55 pounds of marijuana during a traffic stop on Wednesday, according to a press release.
Comments
101 - 115 of 115 Comments Last updated Oct 17, 2010
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

Judged:

lil cuzz wrote:
okay yeah you really must be stupid i got to school everyday and im in 10th grade yeah tell me how am i going to go back to school when im already there see you really are stupid!! maybe you should go back to school an why would other people no and care that your dick **** father died really NOONE cares and you really have such a great life why the **** are you always on here shouldnt you be taken care of your so called great kids and pleazin your man... mhhhhh maybe thts why he has been cheatin on you all these years i get he dont want you thats why he been missin around why would he want your crazy ****!!! an hahahahahah yeah i have such a crush on you hmmmm thats really funny if your man dsont want you why would a lil 16 year old want a nasty 32 year old that is prob sooo fat cause she does nothin but sit on the computer all day and "has a job" your really funny... not and your really so dam stupid hes not my con friend he is my cuz thts why i have lil cuzz im his little cuz whys so hard for you to understand that i mean you say your so smart its no tht hard to get tht we are family an not friends stupid **** and you seriously are so stupid **** really weed is not bad for you.. you really need to get a life its starting to get old tht youve been on this for almost a month and your still maken your self sound so stupid and its pretty sad tht you have to fight withs a girl thts 16 to make your self feel good and happy about your self thts so sad :( but yeah i dont sell or do drugs an yet im still smarter than you to no tht weed is not bad it does nothing to you an helps you get better!! wow people are so stupid like really this girl is crazy livin her own lil world lol hmmm i think she needs help can someone plz give her some numbers she really needs it an we dont really need anymore crazy people in this world
1) "I got to school everyday"...maybe you should try Saturday school also and take an English class. Your spelling is horrible! Even my 10 yr old spells better than you.
2) You must care about my dad and what happened, b/c you are still bringing it up.(and you call me stupid...lol)
3) Im not "always on here", as you keep implying. I work 2 jobs, 60 hrs a week, so I cant be on here "all the time".
4) and dont worry, my man doesnt cheat on me. Maybe that how "your kind" act, but down here, in my family, we have whats called RESPECT. I know its a big word, but sound it out...slowly, then look it up.
5) I dont have to argue with you to make you look stupid, you do that pretty good on your own.
6) Yeah, youre right, Im fat, ugly, nasty, no life....LOL.(i'll change my pic and youll see how ugly, fat, nasty I am.)
7) and youre right....we dont need more crazies in this world...youre plenty.

Oh, and sorry it took so long for me to reply, In my lazy, non working world, I had other things to do besides be on here during the weekend. Its called family time. Watched my son (yeah one of my great children who actually have a future) win yet another baseball Championship.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

Judged:

knowitall wrote:
wow lil scuzz had the car keys taken from him for touching his cousins joes privates.... now go drink the koolaid and get your sleep and stop wetting the bed... it causes the room to smell.
watch out, you may end up on her bad side...Ooooo, so scared!! LoL
get a Life

Monaca, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Diane Eppley wrote:
<quoted text>
watch out, you may end up on her bad side...Ooooo, so scared!! LoL
Diane do you really think you are all that? Really now and as for being fat we cant tell that you aren't in this picture and really you are not all that pretty either. No one really cares what you look like. You just really need to get a LIFE.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Judged:

get a Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Diane do you really think you are all that? Really now and as for being fat we cant tell that you aren't in this picture and really you are not all that pretty either. No one really cares what you look like. You just really need to get a LIFE.
I never said I was all that (first of all). The other poster made a statement and I was proving her wrong. If ya dont like it, dont read my posts or look at my pic. And I really can care less what you think of me, honestly.:D
get a Life

Monaca, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Judged:

Diane Eppley wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I was all that (first of all). The other poster made a statement and I was proving her wrong. If ya dont like it, dont read my posts or look at my pic. And I really can care less what you think of me, honestly.:D
Honestly you do care or you wouldn't reply...why didn't you smile in the photo? Don't you have any teeth.....you hillbilly
knowitall

King, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

that Diane Eppley is hot stuff, and she's smart as a whip ...i'll have to look for you while i'm in Thomasville ... you seem like a great person...
if that other cuzz person is a relative she must be from the wrong side of the family. mmm smack ...... that's for you daah ling!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Judged:

get a Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly you do care or you wouldn't reply...why didn't you smile in the photo? Don't you have any teeth.....you hillbilly
dang!! My secret is out. You guessed it, no teeth at all...not a one. Where's your pic by the way?? Oh, thats right, no one can stand getting close enough to take one. I understand, its ok. Not everyone can be cute.
I reply because I think you are hilarious!!! This grade school humor just amuses me. Entertaining.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Judged:

knowitall wrote:
that Diane Eppley is hot stuff, and she's smart as a whip ...i'll have to look for you while i'm in Thomasville ... you seem like a great person...
if that other cuzz person is a relative she must be from the wrong side of the family. mmm smack ...... that's for you daah ling!
thank ya!! I honestly dont think Im "hot stuff", but thank you. I only posted the pic to prove a point, but it probably went waaay over their heads. And I dont view myself as the smartest person, but I can hold my own. I dont take crap, but I dont take everything to heart either (example...this particular forum). Most people who try to tear others down are just insecure about themselves. But, if ya try to tear me down, 9 times out of 10, I'll bite back. What can I say I love confrontation and arguing. Terrible, I know. LOL. But, thanks for your kind words.:)
pittsburghs finest

Monaca, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

first thig first its weed. and have ne of u seen the front page of the pittsburgh paper lately its gonna b legal real damn soon. and u talkin shit about my mans cuz he was makein more money than u. so yea he sounds like a real dumbass dont he. its pothetic to see 1 person really put this many posts on a blog about someone they dont even kno. while u on ur computer ur husbands throwin quarters n dimes at strippers. 40 hours a week aint shit for southern burger king. like i said my man was killin ur whole year sallary in a month so yea i guess he does sound stupid
MC
knowitall

King, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

if that's the best Pittsburgh has to offer, i'll pass ... it appears someone has lost all their education to a crack pipe!
thig? is that like fig?
ne? is that part of the leg?
makein? where's that Georgia?
dont he? is that a small donkey?
pothetic? is that bad weed?
kno? is that the opposite of yes?
...so yea i guess he does sound stupid....
hmmm I agree
pittsburghs finest

Coraopolis, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

Judged:

ur deff a southern hick. nothin that u wrote even makes sense or has ne thing to do with the subject. so mr knowitall hit ur crack pipe again and goo look at someone elses news paper reports u leavin ur comments dont do nothin good or bad so u pill poppin dick drop it

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2010

Judged:

pittsburghs finest wrote:
first thig first its weed. and have ne of u seen the front page of the pittsburgh paper lately its gonna b legal real damn soon. and u talkin **** about my mans cuz he was makein more money than u. so yea he sounds like a real **** dont he. its pothetic to see 1 person really put this many posts on a blog about someone they dont even kno. while u on ur computer ur husbands throwin quarters n dimes at strippers. 40 hours a week aint **** for southern burger king. like i said my man was killin ur whole year sallary in a month so yea i guess he does sound stupid
MC
"pittsburgh`s finest"?....doubt it. And you mis-read, again (prob from either lack of education or all that "weed" youve smoked...or hell prob both) Im pulling 60 hrs a wk, not 40. Burger King?? HA!! ok, sure...lol.
Yeah, taking a risk, running drugs, going to jail.....totally worth the $$...not!! Get an education and get a real, honest job. And Im proud to be a southern hick. Thanks for the compliment.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2010

Judged:

knowitall wrote:
if that's the best Pittsburgh has to offer, i'll pass ... it appears someone has lost all their education to a crack pipe!
thig? is that like fig?
ne? is that part of the leg?
makein? where's that Georgia?
dont he? is that a small donkey?
pothetic? is that bad weed?
kno? is that the opposite of yes?
...so yea i guess he does sound stupid....
hmmm I agree
LoL...next time he posts (Im sure he will try to have some snazzy comeback) you can borrow my special de-coder ring to decipher what he`s saying.
;)
Jack Mehoff

Doylestown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2010

Judged:

Proof positive that the laws against cannabis do more harm than the plant itself. End this reefer madness and let responsible adults exercise freedom of choice. Quit swallowing the dea kool aid!
jus sayin

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

the one on the left is hot!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Coraopolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Coraopolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Coraopolis News, Events & Info