Yadkin Co. Deputies Seize 55 Pounds o...

Yadkin Co. Deputies Seize 55 Pounds of Marijuana

There are 115 comments on the Fox 8 WGHP story from Aug 12, 2010, titled Yadkin Co. Deputies Seize 55 Pounds of Marijuana. In it, Fox 8 WGHP reports that:

Deputies in Yadkin County seized 55 pounds of marijuana during a traffic stop on Wednesday, according to a press release.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 WGHP.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#85 Aug 26, 2010
get a LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>
Well its nice to know u get paid for doing nothing. At my job we find other things to do that is job related. Thats why its called a job!!!
well, GOOD. FOR. YOU. I guess one of the benefits of going to college, a job where you can ENJOY down time. Enjoy your work day!!

Location hidden

#86 Aug 26, 2010
MLC75 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Yes, you do "got this"!! I am impressed! You go girl!!
And, didn't we both post about the ridiculous bond at the very beginning of this thread? And didn't we both say that we could care less who smokes what? I guess reading comprehension isn't up to par with this group! Maybe they just got PO'd because we both said their parents should let them sit in jail like we would. THAT makes us b*tches and bad mothers? Oh well! Sign me up at the top of the B*tch and Bad Mother list!
I know right!!! But, somehow they keep forgetting about that part. We were on their side as far as that went. But, noooooo, they want to go on and on and on about BS stuff that does not even relate. Whatever tho...LOL Yeah, we're just bad mothers and a couple of b*tches....LOL.
hutch was used

Johnstown, PA

#87 Aug 28, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
what a great name "hutch snitches"....that he is far from. If he was a snitch he wouldnt be sitting in jail on a $666,000 bond. End of story. You probably don't even know who he is, so mind your business.
'\
Ain't no way that dude gonna sit on that bond and a detainer without tellin on the ones who supplied him and the main dude that sent him down there to get it good luck MENACE
hutch was used

Johnstown, PA

#88 Aug 28, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
You suck for making a stupid **** name like that! Reality is, 80% of the people on here don't know either of them. So to sit here and talk ****, just doesn't make sense. And for the people that are from Pittsburgh on here talking ****....you probably were smiling in his face while he was around, but now that hes not you wanna judge. Please...
SMilin in his face come on cassie like real talk he aint the man real shit he took a fall for somebody else thats y it say hutch sucks for making stupid decisions to be locked up for old boys shit
hutch was used

Johnstown, PA

#89 Aug 28, 2010
Damn first B now hutch old boy running out of people to use aint he bet the walls are closing in on him u nervous lil dude that new dodge ram and Mercedes sl aint gonna b there when u get out
Anonymous

Bad Kissingen, Germany

#90 Aug 28, 2010
hutch was used wrote:
Damn first B now hutch old boy running out of people to use aint he bet the walls are closing in on him u nervous lil dude that new dodge ram and Mercedes sl aint gonna b there when u get out
What?????
Anonymous

Bad Kissingen, Germany

#91 Aug 28, 2010
hutch was used wrote:
What school did you attend, Dolt High?
Griselda Blanco

Winston Salem, NC

#92 Aug 28, 2010
55Lbs.??? Amateurs!!

“Cynical Scumbag”

Since: Jan 10

Lima Peru

#93 Aug 28, 2010
I can legally take Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, Hydromorphone etc., but I can not smoke/eat a plant. I can test positive for hose things on a DOT drug test and no problem with a script. I can get drunk, like I am now, and I can still be legal to drive a truck as long as my BAC drops to <.04, but I still can not smoke/eat a plant.

FYI, I NEVER drink a drop the night before I drive a truck or fly a plane.
knowitall

Elizabethtown, KY

#94 Aug 28, 2010
someone told... and that's the bottom line
.......traffic stop, yea right

and it was someone from Yadkin Co. as they know these two

they're in big trouble unless they sing like a bird as hard time is ahead. the other comments regarding "put them away" and "they're pushers", tell me you don't know alot about people and life, as not everyone walks a straight line. These two are taking a risky road to a months rent and a good buzz, i'm sure one day the laws will be different but it might be a good idea to let someone else do it because prison life is not for me.
jfk

Beaver, PA

#95 Aug 28, 2010
lol
hutch was used

Johnstown, PA

#96 Aug 30, 2010
BUCK JOHNSTON wrote:
<quoted text>
What school did you attend, Dolt High?
Naw the University of Your Mother. check me out at www.shutthefuckup.com/your a bitch
Anonymous

Montgomery, AL

#97 Aug 31, 2010
hutch was used wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw the University of Your Mother. check me out at www.shutthefuckup.com/your a ****
I cant understand you, please reply back in english.
lil cuzz

Beaver, PA

#98 Sep 6, 2010
yeah i didnt finish school yet im only 16 and im not no 32 year old women that sits on the computer all day long an say that you only go on when you have free time when you know it is because you have nothing better to do then come on here and talk shit about stuff you dont know and people you know nothing about and if you didnt want people to feel bad about your life then why would you put it up on here when it happened so long ago and hes happy that he is dead cause he doesnt have to put up with your shit and is away from you well i have to go i actually have a life as you can tell i havent been on here since i havent been commenting you back and i hope that you can read this since last time it took you some time cause your a stupid fucking idiot
Anonymous

Montgomery, AL

#99 Sep 6, 2010
lil cuzz wrote:
yeah i didnt finish school yet im only 16 and im not no 32 year old women that sits on the computer all day long an say that you only go on when you have free time when you know it is because you have nothing better to do then come on here and talk **** about stuff you dont know and people you know nothing about and if you didnt want people to feel bad about your life then why would you put it up on here when it happened so long ago and hes happy that he is dead cause he doesnt have to put up with your **** and is away from you well i have to go i actually have a life as you can tell i havent been on here since i havent been commenting you back and i hope that you can read this since last time it took you some time cause your a stupid **** idiot
16?? I assumed 12 according to your grammar. Would you mind using some punctuation, Im still having trouble reading your comments. You have a bright future in the fast food world, or possibly doing janitorial work if they'll have you. Tell your parents Im sorry, they probably spend their nights being furious that they produced such a dolt.

Cheers

Location hidden

#100 Sep 7, 2010
lil cuzz wrote:
yeah i didnt finish school yet im only 16 and im not no 32 year old women that sits on the computer all day long an say that you only go on when you have free time when you know it is because you have nothing better to do then come on here and talk **** about stuff you dont know and people you know nothing about and if you didnt want people to feel bad about your life then why would you put it up on here when it happened so long ago and hes happy that he is dead cause he doesnt have to put up with your **** and is away from you well i have to go i actually have a life as you can tell i havent been on here since i havent been commenting you back and i hope that you can read this since last time it took you some time cause your a stupid **** idiot
well....."lil cuz"...

1) maybe instead of being on here, making comments that make you look stupid you should GO BACK to school.
2) it was YOUR CROWD who brought up my dad, not me. Please re-read, slowly, so you understand.
3) "he's happy because he doesnt have to put up with my sh*t"...lmao!! you have no clue little uneducated girl.
4) and I dont care if you have been on here or not, youve probably been running drugs also, which Im sure takes up alot of your time. That or youve been in jail.(Birds of a feather and all...)

If Im the stuppid a*s idiot, as you put it, how come Im the one who graduated highschool, went to college, has a job, bought my first house at 18 yrs old and own 3 vehicles...paid for. Really?? Im stupid???? You are HILARIOUS!!!!! Thanks, I needed that laugh today. hahaha!!!

Location hidden

#101 Sep 7, 2010
lil cuzz wrote:
ya know what?? I just realized whats going on here....I think someone has a Forum crush.....(so sweet!!)....you sure have paid alot of attention to me. Im really super flattered, but you should probably go help/support your con friends. Too, Im taken. Im sorry. I know itll be tough, but youll get over me eventually. But, keep in touch. LOL!
wow

Ambridge, PA

#102 Sep 9, 2010
wow
lil cuzz

Beaver, PA

#103 Sep 11, 2010
okay yeah you really must be stupid i got to school everyday and im in 10th grade yeah tell me how am i going to go back to school when im already there see you really are stupid!! maybe you should go back to school an why would other people no and care that your dick ass father died really NOONE cares and you really have such a great life why the fuck are you always on here shouldnt you be taken care of your so called great kids and pleazin your man... mhhhhh maybe thts why he has been cheatin on you all these years i get he dont want you thats why he been missin around why would he want your crazy ass!!! an hahahahahah yeah i have such a crush on you hmmmm thats really funny if your man dsont want you why would a lil 16 year old want a nasty 32 year old that is prob sooo fat cause she does nothin but sit on the computer all day and "has a job" your really funny... not and your really so dam stupid hes not my con friend he is my cuz thts why i have lil cuzz im his little cuz whys so hard for you to understand that i mean you say your so smart its no tht hard to get tht we are family an not friends stupid fuck and you seriously are so stupid hoe really weed is not bad for you.. you really need to get a life its starting to get old tht youve been on this for almost a month and your still maken your self sound so stupid and its pretty sad tht you have to fight withs a girl thts 16 to make your self feel good and happy about your self thts so sad :( but yeah i dont sell or do drugs an yet im still smarter than you to no tht weed is not bad it does nothing to you an helps you get better!! wow people are so stupid like really this girl is crazy livin her own lil world lol hmmm i think she needs help can someone plz give her some numbers she really needs it an we dont really need anymore crazy people in this world
knowitall

Elizabethtown, KY

#104 Sep 12, 2010
wow lil scuzz had the car keys taken from him for touching his cousins joes privates.... now go drink the koolaid and get your sleep and stop wetting the bed... it causes the room to smell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coraopolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Apr 7 Sfinx 57
West Hills Meals On Wheels Mar '17 ScottyChorba 1
Memorial Day Mar '17 ScottyChorba 1
News Despite $19 million salary, Mylan CEO failed to... (Sep '16) Feb '17 Suezanne 3
News Electrician zapped for overcharging (Apr '08) Feb '17 diane hamley 9
News Cheerleaders' decision to take knee during nati... (Oct '16) Dec '16 Paul 9
Kennedy Township Police are failing to protect us (Aug '12) Nov '16 Exposed 16

Coraopolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coraopolis Mortgages