Yadkin Co. Deputies Seize 55 Pounds of Marijuana

Full story: Fox 8 WGHP 115
Deputies in Yadkin County seized 55 pounds of marijuana during a traffic stop on Wednesday, according to a press release. Full Story
dairy queen

Monaca, PA

#25 Aug 17, 2010
to hutch sucks and hutch snitches if is is a snitch why is he in jail. and to hutch sucks how does he taste and come on pot is legal in 12 states why not all 50 check how many sex offenders are in ur neighborhood
observer

Dunn, NC

#26 Aug 17, 2010
i would say that hutch sucks & hutch snitches were busted earlier & think it was because of hutch snitching on them. they have returned the favor & are gloating. as to the legality of marijuana in these states it is only for medicinal purposes & california is reaping, or set to reap, considerable sales taxes. it ought to be legal in all 50 states, as it is a lesser evil than alcohol, & regulated & taxed federally as is alcohol & tobacco, and locally as in sales tax to help our govt make ends meet in this recessive economy. it would also give u.s. farmers a new crop, although they would have to buy an allotment as is done w/ tobacco, & put a serious hurting on the extremely violent drug cartels.it would also bouy the southeasts flagging tobacco industry. it's a win/win situation all the way around. the laws for any non-taxed pot & any distribution to minors should carry a felonious weight w/ long, non-negotionable prison sentences. this would do wonders.
pittsburgh pa

Mckees Rocks, PA

#27 Aug 18, 2010
at diane... dont act like your picture perfect bc your a grad..... ohhhhh pllleassseeee ... dont act like like your life is soo good...i bet u atleast have one drug dealer in your family.. dont write post if you have no idea who they are... your nothing instead of writin about joe and ryan go do something wt your degree... and most doctors and cops smoke weed and thats who we look to take care of us when were in need... so get over yourself

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#28 Aug 18, 2010
pittsburgh pa wrote:
at diane... dont act like your picture perfect bc your a grad..... ohhhhh pllleassseeee ... dont act like like your life is soo good...i bet u atleast have one drug dealer in your family.. dont write post if you have no idea who they are... your nothing instead of writin about joe and ryan go do something wt your degree... and most doctors and cops smoke weed and thats who we look to take care of us when were in need... so get over yourself
First of all, my life is "soo good". I have a wonderful husband, 2 amazing boys and a great family. And for the record, there are no drug dealers in my family. My mother is a homemaker, my father was a police officer who was killed in the line of duty when I was 16. My brother is currently fighting for me and unfortunately your dumba*s in Iraq. My grandparents are deceased. My husband does nothing but work hard for his family. My children are 13 and 10, so NO, neither of them are drug dealers either.

I could care less about who they are. I dont need to know them. Actions speak louder than words, darlin'. Their actions have said more than enough.

"Most doctors and cops smoke weed"...really, show me where you find that information. Granted, Im sure some do....but most?? Really?? Talk about needing to get your facts straight. HAHA!! What a joke!!

So why dont YOU get over YOURSELF.
pittsburgh

Mckees Rocks, PA

#29 Aug 18, 2010
ooohhh pleassseee again....ya obv ur husband works hard and u must sit on the computer all day having immature fights wt people ur real grown.. if u could care less than stop writing on here u must not have a life go take care of your kids and worry about wat their gonna do wt their lives.. and like i said i bet their is one drug dealer in ur family that u dont kno about cousin uncle aunt so screw you and ur family my dads also a cop dont make u any better than me i got a good job great family and friends and guess wat!!! i smoke weed... weed is the lesser of the evils... so get over yourself and get your facts straight bc one day its gonna be legal

Location hidden

#30 Aug 18, 2010
pittsburgh wrote:
ooohhh pleassseee again....ya obv ur husband works hard and u must sit on the computer all day having immature fights wt people ur real grown.. if u could care less than stop writing on here u must not have a life go take care of your kids and worry about wat their gonna do wt their lives.. and like i said i bet their is one drug dealer in ur family that u dont kno about cousin uncle aunt so screw you and ur family my dads also a cop dont make u any better than me i got a good job great family and friends and guess wat!!! i smoke weed... weed is the lesser of the evils... so get over yourself and get your facts straight bc one day its gonna be legal
wow...pot meet kettle. "on the computer having immature fights with people"....sounds familiar?? "stop writing on here u must not have a life"....again....pot meet kettle.

And trust me, I pull my 40+ hours every week. Can you say the same??

Just because your family is a family of dealers, doesnt mean everyone's is.

And as far as my kids go, they will probably be a hell of alot more successful than you will ever be. My kids are smart and talented kids. Excellent grades and promising baseball careers.

And I didnt say I was any better than you b/c my dad was a cop.(But judging from your rantings, I am beginning to see that I am) You stated that I probably had a drug dealer in my family and I was merely letting you know what the people in my family do.(Its called facts)

I never said I was against weed either. Did I?? Uhhh, no!! You can smoke it til your eyes pop out for all I care. My postings started because I was upset these 2 "guys" had a bond of over $600,000.00 and rapists and child molestors get out with a $20k bond. ANd in my opinion that was ridiculous for the drug dealers to have such a high bond. SO, get your head out of that pot cloud its in and read more carefully.

"Get my facts straight"....about what?? What information did I state that was not factual?? Please tell me.

Since: Jun 10

Greensboro, NC

#31 Aug 18, 2010
pittsburgh wrote:
...i smoke weed... weed is the lesser of the evils... so get over yourself and get your facts straight bc one day its gonna be legal
The fact is that pot is illegal right now. If/when it becomes legal, there will be no issue! I could care less if someone I know smokes. Does it make you a bad person? I don't think so. Does it mean you are the lazy, doped up, no ambition, gonna live in your momma's basement stereotype? No, not always. But it is illegal at this time! So, smoke it, sell it, grow it....just don't complain when you get caught and punished for doing something ILLEGAL!

Location hidden

#32 Aug 18, 2010
MLC75 wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is that pot is illegal right now. If/when it becomes legal, there will be no issue! I could care less if someone I know smokes. Does it make you a bad person? I don't think so. Does it mean you are the lazy, doped up, no ambition, gonna live in your momma's basement stereotype? No, not always. But it is illegal at this time! So, smoke it, sell it, grow it....just don't complain when you get caught and punished for doing something ILLEGAL!
exactly!!! I totally agree.

Same here, I can care less who does whatever with it. As long as the results dont affect my family. If you get high, get behind the wheel and hit me and my family....there WILL BE hell to pay. Hopefully the cops will get there before I get a hold of ya. But, if youre in your own home, minding your own business....have fun. Butlike you said, dont get pissed when you get busted. I.....dont.....care.
pittsburgh

Mckees Rocks, PA

#33 Aug 18, 2010
ummm... unlike you i actually know these guys and thats why im writing to idiots like you... but im done having this conversation bc its not getting anywhere and if ur dad was a cop u would kno that the 666000 bound wasnt straight retard... so like i said get ur facts straight and go watch ur kids..their 10 and 13 right... of coarse their gonna listen to you now just wait tll their 16 and 18 talk to me then...
Get a Job

Wexford, PA

#34 Aug 18, 2010
Diane Eppley wrote:
<quoted text>
how about this...instead of wasting their time transpoting WEED everywhere, how about using that time to FIND. A. JOB. Like normal people do. I would rather not have to foot the bill for yet another worthless piece of crap because he's too lazy to get off his a*s and get a real job.
I could not agree more with you!!! I understand this economy is rough, but everyone is in the same boat. How about being ethical and finding a decent job instead of spending your time doing illegal things. They both deserve this.

Location hidden

#35 Aug 18, 2010
pittsburgh wrote:
ummm... unlike you i actually know these guys and thats why im writing to idiots like you... but im done having this conversation bc its not getting anywhere and if ur dad was a cop u would kno that the 666000 bound wasnt straight retard... so like i said get ur facts straight and go watch ur kids..their 10 and 13 right... of coarse their gonna listen to you now just wait tll their 16 and 18 talk to me then...
WoW...really?? The only reason youre "done" is because you know youre wrong. And as far as you knowing them...wow, you can really pick some winners. Good luck with that. And my kids will be just fine, maybe you should spend more time worrying about your family. You know ....the drug dealers. See, the thing with raising a child is this.......if you know what youre doing, theyll be fine. If you teach them right from wrong and give them good family support, and a good Christian up bringing, 9 times out of 10 theyll be just fine. Hmmm, I guess your "friends" missed some of that growing up, huh?

Bottom line is this...youre just mad because your friends (aka suppliers) got busted. And all these posters are calling them out on it. Its called as its seen. You'll learn that one day, when you grow up and face reality.

Location hidden

#36 Aug 18, 2010
Get a Job wrote:
<quoted text>
I could not agree more with you!!! I understand this economy is rough, but everyone is in the same boat. How about being ethical and finding a decent job instead of spending your time doing illegal things. They both deserve this.
thank you!!:) And youre right, everyone IS in the same boat. SOme worse than others. Buts thats no excuse to become a criminal and make US have to pay for their stupidity.

Greensboro, NC

#37 Aug 18, 2010
pittsburgh wrote:
Ummm.....I believe most of us agreed that $666,000 bond was beyond stupid at the beginning!

If a parent is doing their job correctly, meaning, being a parent, not a friend, then even at 16-18 they will make the right decisions. And if not, mine better be ready to pay for their actions! I sure as heck am not bailing out my kid for doing something like this! I'd let her sit in jail and take her punishment. Maybe then she'd learn and get her life back on track. Too many parents are willing to bail their kids out when they've broken the law. Whether you agree with it or not, the law is the law. There aren't any "secret laws" that we don't know about....are there? LOL!

Location hidden

#38 Aug 18, 2010
MLC75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm.....I believe most of us agreed that $666,000 bond was beyond stupid at the beginning!
If a parent is doing their job correctly, meaning, being a parent, not a friend, then even at 16-18 they will make the right decisions. And if not, mine better be ready to pay for their actions! I sure as heck am not bailing out my kid for doing something like this! I'd let her sit in jail and take her punishment. Maybe then she'd learn and get her life back on track. Too many parents are willing to bail their kids out when they've broken the law. Whether you agree with it or not, the law is the law. There aren't any "secret laws" that we don't know about....are there? LOL!
LoL....Same here!! Ive told my boys and they know I am dead serious when I tell them, if they do something stupid and end up in jail then I hate it for them...they better make themselves comfortable because I AM NOT bailing them out. And I'll be the first to call the cops on them if they do something wrong. Momma dont play no games. You gonna do right by the law if youre under my roof, if you cant, hit the road. I love ya, but I dont tolerate stupid in my house.:)

Greensboro, NC

#39 Aug 18, 2010
Diane Eppley wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL....Same here!! Ive told my boys and they know I am dead serious when I tell them, if they do something stupid and end up in jail then I hate it for them...they better make themselves comfortable because I AM NOT bailing them out. And I'll be the first to call the cops on them if they do something wrong. Momma dont play no games. You gonna do right by the law if youre under my roof, if you cant, hit the road. I love ya, but I dont tolerate stupid in my house.:)
That's how my momma raised us! We knew it to be FACT that if we messed up and went to jail, that's where we'd stay! She proved it when my brother had his "unfortunate incarceration"! He stayed for 9 months....she visited him, gave him a little spending money, supported him emotionally....but that's it! She was not going to take out a second mortgage in order to bail his dumb butt out for doing something he knew was wrong! And it was drug related! He didn't get busted for the drugs he was using, but for the money he stole to buy the drugs he was using! When he got out, he was clean and has stayed that way. He is now in the US Army getting ready for his second tour in Iraq. Momma was right to do what she did!! Do you think the outcome would have been the same if she had bailed him out and coddled him? Nope! Very doubtful!

Location hidden

#40 Aug 18, 2010
MLC75 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how my momma raised us! We knew it to be FACT that if we messed up and went to jail, that's where we'd stay! She proved it when my brother had his "unfortunate incarceration"! He stayed for 9 months....she visited him, gave him a little spending money, supported him emotionally....but that's it! She was not going to take out a second mortgage in order to bail his dumb butt out for doing something he knew was wrong! And it was drug related! He didn't get busted for the drugs he was using, but for the money he stole to buy the drugs he was using! When he got out, he was clean and has stayed that way. He is now in the US Army getting ready for his second tour in Iraq. Momma was right to do what she did!! Do you think the outcome would have been the same if she had bailed him out and coddled him? Nope! Very doubtful!
exactly...thats why there are repeat offenders...someone always bailing them out of jail. If ya dont bail them out, they wont be able to continue to get in trouble. Sometimes it takes their butts spending a little time behind bars so they can see how good they have it.

Greensboro, NC

#41 Aug 18, 2010
Diane Eppley wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly...thats why there are repeat offenders...someone always bailing them out of jail. If ya dont bail them out, they wont be able to continue to get in trouble. Sometimes it takes their butts spending a little time behind bars so they can see how good they have it.
You know, I'm 35 yrs old, have a 14 yr old daughter and am STILL scared of Momma!! Not because she beat me or mistreated me in any way. But dang if I wanted to be on her bad side ever! We are the best of friends now, and have been my entire ADULT life. But when I was under 20, you'd best believe she was my mother and ONLY my mother!

Location hidden

#42 Aug 18, 2010
MLC75 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I'm 35 yrs old, have a 14 yr old daughter and am STILL scared of Momma!! Not because she beat me or mistreated me in any way. But dang if I wanted to be on her bad side ever! We are the best of friends now, and have been my entire ADULT life. But when I was under 20, you'd best believe she was my mother and ONLY my mother!
HA!! Me too...I'll be 32 next week, have a (almost)14 and 10 yr old, and I still no better than to "SASS" my momma or cuss her. All she has to do is give "the look" and you know you were dancing with death...LoL.

Me and my mother didnt get along much (thats a whole other story tho...parents, divorce, yada, yada.)But after my father was killed, I got married, had the youngin', our relationship got better. I realized she was all I had left (besides my brother) and value her now. She can still be a pain, but thats a mom's job.

Greensboro, NC

#43 Aug 18, 2010
Diane Eppley wrote:
<quoted text>
HA!! Me too...I'll be 32 next week, have a (almost)14 and 10 yr old, and I still no better than to "SASS" my momma or cuss her. All she has to do is give "the look" and you know you were dancing with death...LoL.
Me and my mother didnt get along much (thats a whole other story tho...parents, divorce, yada, yada.)But after my father was killed, I got married, had the youngin', our relationship got better. I realized she was all I had left (besides my brother) and value her now. She can still be a pain, but thats a mom's job.
LOL! Oh no! Not the dreaded "look"! My mom has that, too! I don't think I've mastered it with my own daughter because I have not had much practice (haven't needed it, thank God!)!

I was a Daddy's girl during my teens. He passed away when I was 17 and mom and I really didn't get along well then. He was always the mediator between us. But, like you, when I got married and had a baby everything changed. We were equals in a way we never were before. I can't wait for my daughter and I to have that relationship. We are close now, but she is definately a Daddy's girl, too!

More parents need to step it up and be parents! Being the "cool" parent does not mean letting your kid get away with everything! I'm the "cool" parent because I take my daughter and her friends to Justin Beiber and Jonas Brothers concerts! LOL!

Greensboro, NC

#44 Aug 18, 2010
Diane Eppley wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! And happy early birthday! Hope its a great one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coraopolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Down with the US Mar 3 Bownhead 2
Is Coraopolis Safe? (Feb '11) Feb 9 no name 11
Review: MDofPC Doctor of Computers (Apr '13) Dec '14 Donald Davidson 21
Video: Boys Soccer Wpial a Championship Sewickl... Nov '14 tcdavis 1
Review: Midas Auto Service Experts Robinson TWP... (Jul '12) Oct '14 Fed up customer 8
Heard off the street: Dreams of steel minimill ... Sep '14 Sam 1
in search of newer red impala involved in hit &... (Sep '14) Sep '14 rondo 1

Flood Warning for Allegheny County was issued at March 05 at 9:21PM EST

Coraopolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Coraopolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:56 am PST