Yadkin Co. Deputies Seize 55 Pounds of Marijuana

Full story: Fox 8 WGHP 115
Deputies in Yadkin County seized 55 pounds of marijuana during a traffic stop on Wednesday, according to a press release. Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Y-ville Res

Clemmons, NC

#1 Aug 12, 2010
Great job by both police and sheriff dept. Keep it up!!!
McClintock

Mooresville, NC

#2 Aug 12, 2010
Y-ville Res wrote:
Great job by both police and sheriff dept. Keep it up!!!
Yea, because they were really hurting anyone with there marijuana. what a total joke to keep it ilegal.
Anonymous

Coraopolis, PA

#4 Aug 14, 2010
Totally agree with the last comment! In the real world, 80% of people smoke it. Maybe the cops should be more worried about murders and child molesters.$666,000 bond for weed?? R U SERIOUS?
observer

Dunn, NC

#5 Aug 14, 2010
they should be deported, as well as all of the rest of them. that's what all of these white people do. they bring all of these drugs into our communities. and then they have children that make them citizens. stupid 14th ammendment. this drug problem is all their fault. i say send them back to mexico, guatemala, el salvador, colombia, or wherever they come from.
Anonymous

Coraopolis, PA

#7 Aug 15, 2010
@ observer..im not sure how well you observe, but neither of these 2 males are immigrants. They are both caucasion males born and raised in Pennsylvania. WOW!
observer

Dunn, NC

#8 Aug 15, 2010
anom, your post:@ observer..im not sure how well you observe, but neither of these 2 males are immigrants. They are both caucasion males born and raised in Pennsylvania. WOW! anom, my response: i'm not sure you comprehend what you read. read again. my quote, second senence, " that's what all these WHITE peopledo...." this was written sarcastically to make a point about the racist attitudes of many of the posters of these forums. i'm sorry this went right over your head but i understand, as i can be a little slow at times, also. WOW, i've found someone slower than me. thank you for responding, though.

hutch sucks

Monterey Park, CA

#9 Aug 15, 2010
haha
hutch snitches

Monterey Park, CA

#10 Aug 15, 2010
wow what a loser!
youmustbedumb

Coraopolis, PA

#12 Aug 16, 2010
observer wrote:
they should be deported, as well as all of the rest of them. that's what all of these white people do. they bring all of these drugs into our communities. and then they have children that make them citizens. stupid 14th ammendment. this drug problem is all their fault. i say send them back to mexico, guatemala, el salvador, colombia, or wherever they come from.
you must be a moron, thats what white people do, im not sure what race you are but you are obv a racist againt white people and from what it seems like many others. where do you live white people bring in all the drugs??? you must be smoking something far worse then weed.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#13 Aug 16, 2010
$666,000 bond??? WOW!! And these sexual predators walking around with $20,000,$50,000 bond. Whats wrong with this picture?!?! Another brilliant moment for our In-Justice System. What a joke!!
observer

Dunn, NC

#14 Aug 16, 2010
youmustbedumb wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be a moron, thats what white people do, im not sure what race you are but you are obv a racist againt white people and from what it seems like many others. where do you live white people bring in all the drugs??? you must be smoking something far worse then weed.
i'm white, you moron. you are as stupid as the other ignorant racist that responded to my sarcastic post that was meant to make fun of ignorant rednecks, & their attitudes toward an entire people due to the actions of a few. it was "satire", meant to be understood by intelligent, thinking people to inspire thought. you have shown yourself not to be one of the targets of my post. go back & read it again & use that gray matter, if it's even there, that should lie w/in your skull.
pittsburgh pa

Mckees Rocks, PA

#16 Aug 17, 2010
like most of the others i agree ...maybe instead of worryin about weed go after the murders and rapist.. weed is least of their worrys..our stupid system needs to legalize it and then maybe our country wouldnt be in debt...
i nkow these tow

Ambridge, PA

#17 Aug 17, 2010
i know these 2 ppl.. they are my close friends... screw the police.. Ryan and joe are 2 good dudes, i grew up with both of them.. We all from the sane area PITTSBURGH PA, stand the $%&^ up!!! We do it big or we don't do it at all. F U u haters...!!!
i know these two

Ambridge, PA

#18 Aug 17, 2010
these 2 r from pittsburgh PA u morons... u know nothing... all u ppl r stupid.. i grew up with ryan n his whole family so FU&^ U

Location hidden

#19 Aug 17, 2010
i know these two wrote:
these 2 r from pittsburgh PA u morons... u know nothing... all u ppl r stupid.. i grew up with ryan n his whole family so FU&^ U
WoW...your famillies must be so....ummm....proud.:\
i know these two

Ambridge, PA

#20 Aug 17, 2010
ppl gotta make a living... get it how u live.... this recession ain't helping out, ppl unemployed.. whatelse u want ppl to do Mr. Obama???
HPU Grad

Mocksville, NC

#21 Aug 17, 2010
i nkow these tow wrote:
i know these 2 ppl.. they are my close friends... screw the police.. Ryan and joe are 2 good dudes, i grew up with both of them.. We all from the sane area PITTSBURGH PA, stand the $%&^ up!!! We do it big or we don't do it at all. F U u haters...!!!
Who tow,

Hey, I didn't know that Pittsburgh had redneck hillbillys are Ryan Joe and you from West Virginia?

Are Ryan and Joe's Grand daddies their father also? As for doing things big, you're right they look like Big, Big dunces in their mug shots.

Come on down we have a jail cell reserved for you, next door to your buddies, Ryan and Joe. They are getting lonely for company on their level who understands their lingo.

HPU Grad

Location hidden

#22 Aug 17, 2010
i know these two wrote:
ppl gotta make a living... get it how u live.... this recession ain't helping out, ppl unemployed.. whatelse u want ppl to do Mr. Obama???
how about this...instead of wasting their time transpoting WEED everywhere, how about using that time to FIND. A. JOB. Like normal people do. I would rather not have to foot the bill for yet another worthless piece of crap because he's too lazy to get off his a*s and get a real job.

Since: Jun 10

Greensboro, NC

#23 Aug 17, 2010
Diane Eppley wrote:
$666,000 bond??? WOW!! And these sexual predators walking around with $20,000,$50,000 bond. Whats wrong with this picture?!?! Another brilliant moment for our In-Justice System. What a joke!!
Yes! Please keep the potheads and pot pushers off the streets, but let child molesters, murderers and rapists stay in our midst!! This has got to be the dumbest thing I've seen in a while!$666,000 each!? WTF?! I'm not saying they shouldn't be arrested, but give me a break!

Location hidden

#24 Aug 17, 2010
MLC75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! Please keep the potheads and pot pushers off the streets, but let child molesters, murderers and rapists stay in our midst!! This has got to be the dumbest thing I've seen in a while!$666,000 each!?****?! I'm not saying they shouldn't be arrested, but give me a break!
Exactly!! And I think the other post weve been posting on is a PERFECT example of this.(You know the one)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coraopolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: MDofPC Doctor of Computers (Apr '13) Mon Scott Negrete 20
Video: Boys Soccer Wpial a Championship Sewickl... Nov 3 tcdavis 1
Review: Midas Auto Service Experts Robinson TWP... (Jul '12) Oct '14 Fed up customer 8
Heard off the street: Dreams of steel minimill ... Sep '14 Sam 1
in search of newer red impala involved in hit &... Sep '14 rondo 1
Dozens arrested after Coraopolis-area drug inve... Aug '14 debb 1
WHERE'S Dan???? Jul '14 Racketteer 2
Coraopolis Dating
Find my Match

Coraopolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Coraopolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Coraopolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]