First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#22 Feb 25, 2013
I just back from my weekend traveling when I saw my basement flooded. My desktop PC also got water damaged and I can not turned it on. I called the plumber to fixed the water damage in my home and sent my desktop PC to MDofPC. I got a call from MDofPC tech after 2 days and he said my PC was run smoothly. Well, this is the very best and fast PC repair service. Highly recommend.

Location hidden

#23 Feb 25, 2013
I brought my laptop to MDofPC and the tech fixed the problem within an hour. He explained the issue that cause my laptop stopped working and advised me how to avoid the same problem in the future. I will go to this PC repair company if I get any PC problems. Thanks again.

Location hidden

#24 Feb 25, 2013
I got a problem with my iPad. I went to MDofPC because Apple want to charge me more than $200 to fix the problem. MDofPC offered me lower price, only for $75 and they can fixed my iPad within an hour! Wow, super fast and super cheap!!!

Location hidden

#25 Feb 26, 2013
Make sure you check out MDofPC. The owner is really awesome and they actually know how to work on Macs!!!

Location hidden

#26 Feb 26, 2013
The MDofPC technician is brilliant! They always have the right solution to my PC problems. I have also used them both for my office and personal PC repair guy.

Location hidden

#27 Feb 26, 2013
Hello MDofPC...It's nice to work with your tech on my desktop PC and laptop. You'd soooo have my business, you are the go to person on computer help!

Location hidden

#28 Feb 26, 2013
I had a hard disk crash and panicked I would loose all my data. After 2 days I had my laptop back and now it's running fine. I recommend MDofPC and will use them again.

Location hidden

#29 Feb 26, 2013
Very professional people. Before meeting this technician I bought 3 new computers for my office.

One of my computer got trouble yesterday and I called MDofPC. The tech arrived on time and after 30 mins of troubleshooting, he found out that my problem has been a software program that runs on my system. In the next 2 hours I had my computers working fine.

Great job!!

Location hidden

#30 Feb 27, 2013
My laptop got malfunction message because of a dangerous virus. I called MDofPC on a Friday morning and wish they can help me in the same day because I will use my laptop to get work tomorrow morning (I'm a freelance website designer). The tech said, he can fix it at the noon so I brought my laptop there. A nice man greeted me and then repaired my laptop. Yes, my laptop has fixed in the next several hours! I'm really thankful to MDofPC guy.

Location hidden

#31 Feb 27, 2013
Cool! My Mac is running again like new. Kudos to MDofPC technician for his hard work and his professionalism. Well worth every penny.

Location hidden

#32 Feb 27, 2013
Super cheap PC repair in Coraopolis, PA. I have switched from other PC repair company to MDofPC because I got the best service and price here. And I will only use MDofPC service for my PC needs from now on.

Location hidden

#33 Feb 27, 2013
I'm a BIG fan of MDofPC haha. The technician was polite and friendly. He always greeted me with my name (I have used their service twice) and talked a fresh humor during he's repairing my PC and laptop. The price also cheaper than other PC repair companies, it's only for $75 flat rate. Thanks again guys...

Location hidden

#34 Feb 27, 2013
I got a very positive experience with MDofPC. My office has 5 computers which integrated each other using LAN. One day...one of my colleague has been infected by virus and then our networking also injected by it. We can not work because we can not open our 5 computers. I called MDofPC and the tech arrived within an hour after I called their office. He diagnosed the problem and fixed it. He only need 2 hours to made all of us running again and all of our PCs look like new again! Wonderful tech, amazing service!!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#35 Jan 25, 2014
I bought my first refurbished laptop from MDofPC Doctor of Computers a week ago. They provide high quality products, competitive prices and friendly service. Overall, I was satisfied with their service and my laptop running great.

Thanks for provide warranty for your stuff, that was really meaningful. I will no doubt use your service again and recommend you to friends and family in Coraopolis.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#36 Feb 23, 2014
The technician from MDofPC Doctor of Computers has worked on three different computers of ours - fixing everything from slow speed to virus removal to hard drive replacement and data recovery. In the past, I've used some of the local "shops" here in Coraopolis, but after hiring him - I will not be taking my business back there. I found him on Google and took a shot - so glad I did. His service is fast, reliable, reasonably priced and most of all personal. He takes great care to address the problems - fix them - and does it in a way that doesn't disrupt family and business life (read: he's fast and recognizes how important these machines are to life and business.) I can't say enough and recommend MDofPC Doctor of Computers to everyone in need of computer related services.
Anonymous

Jakarta, Indonesia

#37 Mar 25, 2014
I need someone to fix my Windows XP. I went to MDofPC Doctor of Computers and brought my laptop to them. The technician suggested me to upgrade my OS from Windows XP to Windows 8 because this OS will no longer live. I agreed with him and he upgraded my OS in a quick time around. He was also saved my data so everything was going very smooth and no problem. Thanks.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#39 May 21, 2014
I bought a refurbished laptop from MDofPC Doctor of Computers and asked the technician to install Windows 8 on it. He did a great service. He installed Windows 8 on my new laptop and his fee was cheap. If anyone asks me for the best computer store in Coraopolis, I will refer them to MDofPC Doctor of Computers.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#40 Jul 18, 2014
My iPad cracked and I need the same day replacement. I brought it to Apple and they need 2 days to do it then I brought it to MDofPC Doctor of Computers. The technician replaced my cracked screen within several hours and charged me for a very cheap price --much cheaper than Apple price.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coraopolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: MDofPC Doctor of Computers (Apr '13) Dec 24 Donald Davidson 21
Video: Boys Soccer Wpial a Championship Sewickl... Nov '14 tcdavis 1
Review: Midas Auto Service Experts Robinson TWP... (Jul '12) Oct '14 Fed up customer 8
Heard off the street: Dreams of steel minimill ... Sep '14 Sam 1
in search of newer red impala involved in hit &... Sep '14 rondo 1
Dozens arrested after Coraopolis-area drug inve... Aug '14 debb 1
WHERE'S Dan???? Jul '14 Racketteer 2
Coraopolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Coraopolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Coraopolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Coraopolis

Personal Finance