Philadelphia, PA

#4043 Jun 21, 2014
They are watching
We Suffer Her Stupidity

Scranton, PA

#4044 Jun 21, 2014
Michelle Obama: I Couldn't Feed My Kids Right–Even with a Harvard Degree
16 Jun 2014

In an interview with MSN.com , First Lady Michelle Obama explained she used to struggle to feed her kids right—even though she received an education from Harvard and Princeton.

“Before coming to the White House, I struggled, as a working parent with a traveling, busy husband, to figure out how to feed my kids healthy, and I didn’t get it right,” she explained, sharing a story about her children’s doctor who pulled her aside to talk about her family diet.

“I thought to myself, if a Princeton and Harvard-educated professional woman doesn’t know how to adequately feed her kids, then what are other parents going through who don’t have access to the information I have?” she recalled.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...
PADem

Wynnewood, PA

#4045 Jun 21, 2014
Vote for Spector
Ban all liberals

Bronx, NY

#4046 Jun 21, 2014
I'm moving to Utah
Tea Party

Philadelphia, PA

#4047 Jun 21, 2014
Go already
bobby6464

Mountain View, CA

#4048 Jun 21, 2014
TEA BAGS can only botch, belly ache, moan and groan as America hates them. TEA bags play the role as victims and why not? There will never be a president Cruz, Rubio, Trump. TEA bags can prep,are for 2016 VOTERS FRAUD just repeat, rinse then recycle
Haha

Quakertown, PA

#4049 Jun 21, 2014
bobby6464 wrote:
TEA BAGS can only botch, belly ache, moan and groan as America hates them. TEA bags play the role as victims and why not? There will never be a president Cruz, Rubio, Trump. TEA bags can prep,are for 2016 VOTERS FRAUD just repeat, rinse then recycle
Bobby, you know you love it when your bf teabags you and his short and curlies get stuck in your teeth!
bobby6464

Mountain View, CA

#4050 Jun 21, 2014
The fool above is playing the IDIOT again. He got it like that
Tea Baggie

Edison, NJ

#4051 Jun 22, 2014
bobby6464 wrote:
Not true!!
PA Repub

Silver Spring, MD

#4052 Jun 22, 2014
Meet Ted Cruz.....our next President
Tea Bagger

Anonymous Proxy

#4053 Jun 22, 2014
Agreed!
Tea Bagger

Philadelphia, PA

#4054 Jun 22, 2014
Cruz is in!
PA Liberal

Glenside, PA

#4055 Jun 22, 2014
We'll see
Unaccomplished Author

Wilkes Barre, PA

#4056 Jun 22, 2014
Publishing Source: Hillary Book a 'Bomb'
Jun 16, 2014

In an email this evening, a veteran publishing source calls the latest Hillary Clinton book, Hard Choices, a memoir of her State Department years, a "bomb."

The source is referring to the early but underwhelming sales figures.

"Between us, they are nervous at S&S [Simon & Schuster]," says the source, who gave permission for his email to be published. "Sales were well below expectations and the media was a disaster."

According to this source, a Simon & Schuster insider, "They sold 60,000 hard covers first week and 24,000 ebooks." The publishing house was "hoping and praying for 150,000 print first week."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/publishin...
Colluding Liars

Wilkes Barre, PA

#4057 Jun 22, 2014
Lois Lerner’s Vanishing E-Mails
June 19, 2014

The IRS’s claim that it lost the e-mails of multiple key employees, at precisely the moment that Congress began looking into the agency’s unethical and illegal political persecutions, challenges even the most credulous mind.

It is very difficult to permanently destroy an e-mail even if you are trying to do so.

The proposition that a few hard-drive crashes, which conveniently afflicted the computers of those involved in the agency’s targeting of conservative groups, would permanently wipe out those e-mails beyond recovery beggars belief.
Beyond that, e-mail is a network function; copies of communications are generally available from multiple locations.

It is not an IRS e-mail server that is alleged to have crashed, but the individual computer used by Lois Lerner, who ran the IRS unit responsible for tax-exempt organizations and is at the center of the agency’s campaign of harassment and intimidation of conservative groups.
And beyond even that, this administration is infamous for its attempts to evade examination of its e-mail records: EPA administrator Lisa Jackson went so far as to cook up a phony e-mail account – under the comical name “Richard Windsor”— to cover her tracks.

The IRS’s version of events heaps implausibility upon implausibility upon implausibility.

And given the agency’s well-established history of dishonesty regarding its political persecutions — Lerner’s staged press-conference questions, misleading of congressional investigators — the possibility that the agency’s executives are flat-out lying to Congress and to the public cannot be discounted.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/380717/...
easy

Plymouth, MA

#4058 Jun 23, 2014
Colluder, Just read your post.......... and agree 100%. Hopefully the Congressional Committees will pursue this with " Factual Science" and get thier findings from "Science" and not "Props" sent up to testify and take a hit for the "Great One".....
Tom Corruptett

West Mifflin, PA

#4059 Jun 23, 2014
Democratic challenger Tom Wolf leads Governor Corbett by 20 points in poll

Gov. Tom Corbett got the endorsement of a boilermakers union local Wednesday. But as he considers the latest poll results, he may want to down a boilermaker; maybe two.

The Quinnipiac University survey found Mr. Corbett trailing Tom Wolf, his Democratic challenger, by 20 percentage points, 53 percent to 33 percent. It was the third poll in a week showing the Republican incumbent in severe jeopardy of becoming the first Pennsylvania governor ever to be defeated for re-election.

A Rasmussen poll released Sunday saw Mr. Wolf leading, 51 percent to 31 percent. On Tuesday, Public Policy Polling, a Democratic-leaning firm, depicted the York businessman's post-primary lead as 55 percent to 30 percent.

Amid a challenging budget debate, Mr. Corbett faces the hurdles of not only of wooing undecided voters, but peeling away the supporters of a rival who has attracted a majority of registered voters in three consecutive post-primary polls.

"There's no good news anywhere for Gov. Corbett," Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll, said in a statement accompanying the latest results.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/news/politics-sta...
Mr Clean

West Mifflin, PA

#4060 Jun 23, 2014
six more months Corbett clean out your desk....LMAO!
Pa Dem

Philadelphia, PA

#4061 Jun 24, 2014
Vote no!!!
Pa Dem

Philadelphia, PA

#4062 Jun 24, 2014
Vote for Hillary

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coraopolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Down with the US Feb 27 Hate Being American 1
Is Coraopolis Safe? (Feb '11) Feb 9 no name 11
Review: MDofPC Doctor of Computers (Apr '13) Dec '14 Donald Davidson 21
Video: Boys Soccer Wpial a Championship Sewickl... Nov '14 tcdavis 1
Review: Midas Auto Service Experts Robinson TWP... (Jul '12) Oct '14 Fed up customer 8
Heard off the street: Dreams of steel minimill ... Sep '14 Sam 1
in search of newer red impala involved in hit &... (Sep '14) Sep '14 rondo 1

Flood Watch for Allegheny County was issued at March 03 at 5:46AM EST

Coraopolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Coraopolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST