Review: Midas Auto Service Experts Ro...

Review: Midas Auto Service Experts Robinson TWP Robinson TWP

Posted in the Coraopolis Forum

Road Rager

West Newton, PA

#1 Jul 30, 2012
I think this Midas is friendly and focused on customer service but I did get a bad vibe on my last visit. It was at the end of the month and the guy at the counter seemed to be doing everything to maximize his revenue for the end of the month. I think that translated to the manager suggesting more than needed. I had been there a few times already, and there was mention of needing 2 front struts but when I went to get them on the 30th of the month, it was suddenly suggested that I need all 4 on my car. I said fine as long as I need them. I trust that they will do what is right but am worried that they are padding their bottom line for the month and I will end up with suspension replacement on all 4 wheels. Like I said, I just got a bad vibe about it.
Disappointing

Columbia, MD

#2 Oct 19, 2012
To say that my visit today to the Midas in Robinson township was disappointing, is an understatement. I called 2 days ago to schedule an appointment for brakes, evaluation and labor to install new ones. My wife dropped the car off today at noon. The manager told me that the evaulation will take 30 minutes, and we'll call you when it's done to see how to handle. At 12:50pm, I called , and said they're a little behind, and will call us as soon as possible. At 1:40pm, I called again, and he said they just did the oil change and rotation, and just finished the evaluation. Are you kidding me???? Seriously? I strongly urge you to call around and avoid Robinson Township Midas.
Disappointing

Steubenville, OH

#3 Apr 11, 2013
Without a doubt the worst customer service I have ever seen. The manager that calls himself (Mike )charges me for a tire then tells me it will be finished in half an hour, so I had paid cash I had left. When the time came to picked up my tire manager (Mike) calls and tells me I did not pay for the tires and threatens to call the police on me I i refuse to pay. When I heard this messege in my voicemail I went back and showed this imbecile my receipt. He did not apologize at all for this mistake.I have spread the word to all my friends and family to never go to this midas. I strongly urge that this manager (Mike) needs to be fired from his position asap.
fire management now

Steubenville, OH

#4 Apr 11, 2013
I went in to get a pricing for my brakes and this manager named Mike gives me an outrageous price. When he told me the pricing I continued out the door only to have Mike try to stop me and offer me a better pricing. I still refused his new offer and left.Something to me didnt feel rigt about this man. If he wanted to give me a better deal he should have done that from the beginning. I have already told my story to friends and family to never step foot in this garage. They all have had very similar insidance when visiting this same garage.
Terrible place

Coraopolis, PA

#5 May 10, 2013
This Midas location is nothing but trouble. Stay away, don't even bother walking in the door. The manger is a slimmy salesman, he will quote you some ridiculous price then when you walk away magically the price drops by 200 bucks. This is a terrible terrible way to do business. Not to mention they will not take any accountability for their work, I made the mistake of getting my oil changed there and they screwed that up, they did not properly fasten my splash guard, so the guard is now ruined. I bring it to the garages attention and the take it off with out my consent and tell me it's all fixed. I ask will you be replacing the part? Sure ...no problem just call own district manager. And to my surprise 1 month later I get " sorry that's not our responsibility". Unreal......
fed up

Coraopolis, PA

#6 Aug 3, 2013
went to this midas for years no problem
management changed and so did the service.
quoted me 1150 clams to make car inspectable .(not to mention slugging alloy wheels with 5 lb sledge hammer to remove them.) what butchers.
took it done the road for second look. this garage said all is good 55 clams out the door.
beware if your the only car that needs work that day .note: to midas not all customers as dumb as
management class suggests.will never go back
cannot be trusted.
Shovel Lover

Coraopolis, PA

#7 Oct 7, 2013
Who does their landscaping??>
Fed up customer

Greensburg, PA

#8 Oct 16, 2014
Terrible service and the most rude employees. Don't bother going in to get gouged and treated like an idiot. Couldn't be more annoyed with these people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coraopolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kennedy Township Police are failing to protect us (Aug '12) May '17 judgmental ppl 18
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Apr '17 Sfinx 57
West Hills Meals On Wheels Mar '17 ScottyChorba 1
Memorial Day Mar '17 ScottyChorba 1
News Despite $19 million salary, Mylan CEO failed to... (Sep '16) Feb '17 Suezanne 3
News Electrician zapped for overcharging (Apr '08) Feb '17 diane hamley 9
News Cheerleaders' decision to take knee during nati... (Oct '16) Dec '16 Paul 9

Coraopolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coraopolis Mortgages