3rd suspect in murder of 2 men found dismembered

Full story: Newsday

A third suspect has been arrested and is set to appear in court Tuesday in the drug-related murder of two men whose dismembered bodies were found in Coram, Suffolk police said.
Comments
1 - 20 of 167 Comments Last updated May 27, 2014
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Keeping It Real

Bellport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2008

Judged:

Boy I did not realize how easy it is to get $20,000 out of some one! What an idiot,I bet he checks his order at Mc Donalds before he drives away!
NYROTTSX2

West Islip, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2008

Judged:

Another fine Longwood graduate...hey, wait a minute, 97 Wedgwood Dr???

This one could be courtesy of Newfield...gotta give credit where it's due!
Oh Well

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2008

Judged:

Gee, Coram? What a freaking surprise! I don't think one productive citizen is from that animal kingdom. I guess they will all kill each other off and we will be a better society down the road.
lost

Orange, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2008

Judged:

nope hate to say it but James went to longwood. He grew up in Middle Island moved to Coram about 3 or 4 yrs ago
98Class

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2008

Judged:

Went to HS with both these kids, same year. I defintely can see it from Darren, but James Wall was a cheesy skater/stoner kid, can't believe he was involved.
NYROTTSX2

West Islip, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2008

Judged:

Oh Well wrote:
Gee, Coram? What a freaking surprise! I don't think one productive citizen is from that animal kingdom. I guess they will all kill each other off and we will be a better society down the road.
You would know...oh, & your family says 'HI'!
Justice

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2008

Judged:

These white boys are going to get theirs. This tough guy Lynch is going to be breakfast in Greenhaven
joeblow

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2008

Judged:

time to bring back euthanasia.
no reason why any of these three sicko's should live among decent people EVER again.
Oh Well

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2008

Judged:

When will these low-life south shore towns quit producing such trash? Enough is enough!
Oh Well

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2008

Judged:

NYROTTSX2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You would know...oh, & your family says 'HI'!
I'm sorry you live in Coram, but you have to admit yourself, the animals that live there make the town inhabitable, wouldn't you say? I undertstand your unhappiness that you are forced to live amongst the filth, but maybe you will get a raise in your Welfare check and Food Stamp allotment that you can make it all the way to Levittown. Good luck, Sir!
Oh Well

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2008

Judged:

Justice wrote:
These white boys are going to get theirs. This tough guy Lynch is going to be breakfast in Greenhaven
We will send him your way when he gets there.
BloodWillBeShed

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2008

Judged:

Another worthless POS goes to jail - hooray! But for every one that gets jail time, a bunch more are right behind him, waiting for their shot at a piece of the cash pie
Oh Well

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2008

BloodWillBeShed wrote:
Another worthless **** goes to jail - hooray! But for every one that gets jail time, a bunch more are right behind him, waiting for their shot at a piece of the cash pie
How is that trailer you live in, tough guy?
Common Sense

Hackensack, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2008

Judged:

Besides giving the media something to play with for several days... this caper is shaping up to be a real house cleaning! Two lowlife middle men dead... three equally bad people under arrest... and more to come I'm sure! This whole episode should take a half dozen parasites off our streets.... but it's only a start!
Oh Well

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2008

Common Sense wrote:
Besides giving the media something to play with for several days... this caper is shaping up to be a real house cleaning! Two lowlife middle men dead... three equally bad people under arrest... and more to come I'm sure! This whole episode should take a half dozen parasites off our streets.... but it's only a start!
Amen bro, but you are franklin square trash, so don't get too excited!
URA MORON

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2008

Judged:

Gee when did Coram become the South Shore. Get a map moron.
Oh Well wrote:
When will these low-life south shore towns quit producing such trash? Enough is enough!
lost

Orange, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2008

Judged:

none of you hear know or understand the truth of either one of these men. Like it was stated before James was always just a goofy stoner kid. Something like this isnt his typical behavior. And Darren as much as he turned out to be a "monster" he wasnt always like this. He was a caring man who devoted his life to taking care of his friends and family. It goes to show you what effects drugs have on people. This is a terrible situation and you people should have respect for the families and friends of all involved in this horrible means to an end.
Oh Well

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2008

Judged:

URA MORON wrote:
Gee when did Coram become the South Shore. Get a map moron.
<quoted text>
Um, its below the gold coast, and everything below the gold coast is south shore trash. I see you are from florida...the ssshhhiiitttthole capital of the world..Congrats on that!!
J Kerry

Riverhead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2008

Judged:

Another skell goes down.....and by the way who gives a shyte where Lynch whent to High School, he's 28. HS was along time ago. How about this, Odieno was from Westchester....why not tell us that he was a graduate of Valhalla High????? Who gives a ******
98Class

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2008

Judged:

Lost, Darren always had tendencies like this. Don't kid yourself. Whether it was drugs or not, he was never a good person.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Coram Discussions

Search the Coram Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 30 min HasbhaRAT Trolls Biffers 114,973
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 1 hr Sham Hannuty 16,777
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Ha Ha 6,358
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Ha Ha 6,338
Waterfront Planning Survey 2 hr wake up 2
Giant Garage Sale Jul 21 Charlie 12
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Jul 20 Sham Hanutty 436
•••
•••

Coram News Video

•••
•••

Coram Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Coram People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE