|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Compensation per mile....really?
Little something got by you. Or no one ever told you ? You think they drove around for free on thier own gas. When they go 2 in a car were they putting in for two cars as they had no checks the honor system. Who signed the checks 1 trustee or two or 3. When unicon works on village cars and trucks how is billing done as there are 2 different ways to bill. So many questions yet no one will answer . Shame the people bought this hook line and cell tower
Brady

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Bently Benard Baxter wrote:
<quoted text> Little something got by you. Or no one ever told you ? You think they drove around for free on thier own gas. When they go 2 in a car were they putting in for two cars as they had no checks the honor system. Who signed the checks 1 trustee or two or 3. When unicon works on village cars and trucks how is billing done as there are 2 different ways to bill. So many questions yet no one will answer . Shame the people bought this hook line and cell tower
Two different ways to bill, where do you get this stuff? And, you really think 2 employees to one car both bill for mileage while using a village owned car? You need to make your stories more realistic.
Brady

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Two different ways to bill, where do you get this stuff? And, you really think 2 employees to one car both bill for mileage while using a village owned car? You need to make your stories more realistic.
I guess you really have a low opinion on people's honesty. I have a different opinion.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Two different ways to bill, where do you get this stuff? And, you really think 2 employees to one car both bill for mileage while using a village owned car? You need to make your stories more realistic.
Let me educate you as you are so quick to pop off . Ask anyone there is a hourly labor charge and also a flag time which is a time alotment for a specific repair . No soup for you just your coolaid Mcfly

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you really have a low opinion on people's honesty. I have a different opinion.
Said in the beginning dim whit when they drove thier own cars

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

You proved you are a coolaid drinker . No knowledge and quick to say something stupid -Elections will find you voted in as village idiot ,congrads
Brady

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Maybe you should FOIL that too! You are on a mission to try to smear every hard working village official, and the many dedicated workers therein.

Since you have again gone off subject (which from the title is to have Vic arrrrrrrrrersted by a pirate), I have to remind you....I am nobody.

You seem to hold the village responsible for your washed out house. You rolled the dice, betting against a major storm, and lost. Do you think the government will allow Breezy Point residents to rebuild without major storm and fire mitigation?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

You made the comment about billing and I gave a answer . Proved that you just wing it in your post and when proven wrong like to comment on another topic. You want to defend the village ,how dare we ask how the money is spent? How unicon (spelt correctly) bills but the issue is that you dont even know about these things yet make comments on them, Why do you think a audit is not needed. Tell me you trust them? Then you deserve what you get. Since I been posting these qestions and comments never once have you responded with any type of anwer only to question why I ask. Do u work for No# 2 ?
Brady

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

You made the comment about billing and I gave a answer . Proved that you just wing it in your post and when proven wrong like to comment on another topic. You want to defend the village ,how dare we ask how the money is spent? How unicon (spelt correctly) bills but the issue is that you dont even know about these things yet make comments on them, Why do you think a audit is not needed. Tell me you trust them? Then you deserve what you get. Since I been posting these qestions and comments never once have you responded with any type of anwer only to question why I ask. Do u work for No# 2 ?
I trust them !

Since: Apr 09

Mastic, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I trust them !
LOL
ha ha ha

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I trust them !
i never trust anybody with my money without a written plan. people have every right to ask questions as to where there tax money goes. it is not that i don't trust mbv government; it is my RIGHT to know how MY MONEY is being spent. the village said that they wanted to be better than the town of brookhaven. if they are so much better, why not answer questions instead of dodging them? i want the open and transparent government i was promised. this is not distrust. it is democracy

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

ha ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>i never trust anybody with my money without a written plan. people have every right to ask questions as to where there tax money goes. it is not that i don't trust mbv government; it is my RIGHT to know how MY MONEY is being spent. the village said that they wanted to be better than the town of brookhaven. if they are so much better, why not answer questions instead of dodging them? i want the open and transparent government i was promised. this is not distrust. it is democracy
Sad to say that ship sailed along time ago. And the Brady post says it all not even a answer why no audit? Brady will simply post some srt of off the tracks remark and expect for all to just forget, Not is going to happen.
Brady

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Sad to say that ship sailed along time ago. And the Brady post says it all not even a answer why no audit? Brady will simply post some srt of off the tracks remark and expect for all to just forget, Not is going to happen.
you want me to discuss whether or not there has been a village audit...that's funny. I am just a bootlicker according to our man in the desert. The reason I post is to annoy you anti-village zealots. And, I didn't go to the work session either.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>you want me to discuss whether or not there has been a village audit...that's funny. I am just a bootlicker according to our man in the desert. The reason I post is to annoy you anti-village zealots. And, I didn't go to the work session either.
Not annoying at all find you amusing . Cant fix stupid so your free to make the villages positions look bad as most associate u with them - Thought your a coolaid drinker?
Brady

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text> Not annoying at all find you amusing . Cant fix stupid so your free to make the villages positions look bad as most associate u with them - Thought your a coolaid drinker?
The positions I state are mine... And I love kool-aid. I wake up every morning, and I am thankful we have a village. And, I laugh at you because you have tried for 3 years to stop it, and failed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>The positions I state are mine... And I love kool-aid. I wake up every morning, and I am thankful we have a village. And, I laugh at you because you have tried for 3 years to stop it, and failed.
Asking questions on how employees are paid, why the contract to the rivera road repair was given with out a bond, how those providing outside service are billing,if employees use village vehicles for persomnal use. disclosures for competive bidding by employee family members, who signs checks and how many signitures are needed for disbursments. Is even the person making bank deposits bonded and is the insurance in place and you underwrites the village . How much was bonded fiscal 2011 for equitment and aquisitions. Anyone wants to laugh simply call the village ask these questions and post what they tell you.
Brady

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Asking questions on how employees are paid, why the contract to the rivera road repair was given with out a bond, how those providing outside service are billing,if employees use village vehicles for persomnal use. disclosures for competive bidding by employee family members, who signs checks and how many signitures are needed for disbursments. Is even the person making bank deposits bonded and is the insurance in place and you underwrites the village . How much was bonded fiscal 2011 for equitment and aquisitions. Anyone wants to laugh simply call the village ask these questions and post what they tell you.
What did they say to YOU when you asked?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 57 of57
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Coram Discussions

Search the Coram Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Faith 110,186
Where is hoodo ? you missed me 28 min MB Lover 37
racism and village employment (Jul '13) 1 hr confused 65
Alan is missing 1 hr hoodo 11
Straub's Market 1941 (Nov '11) 5 hr Janice 2
Save Mastic Beach Legalize Marijuana 14 hr YOUR RABBI 8
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 21 hr Hey 6,194
•••

Fire Warning for Suffolk County was issued at April 23 at 3:34PM EDT