Mastic, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

I just happened apon the video of HF once again video tapeing while he is driving. Which he should recieve a violation for. But lets say HF had some flammable material in his car that caught fire and killed him. That is arson and homicide. If Frank had half a brain he would take the tape to the police or the DA and press charges. Flicking a cig. at someone can be called assault or attempted arson. He has proven himself to be just as big an asshole as HF.
Ryan

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Just saw the video and I.agree %100 but.then went on to come across a video that frank posted on wednesday of.his dog dead on the kitchen floor...loosing a.pet is.hard but posting the video on youtube is possibly one of the strangest things ive ever seen!?!? Wtf is wrong w/people?
Ryan

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Sad to say that they are the face of mbv and have influence on our community...this is the reason we have problems here not "pitbulls and parolees" lol thanx vic & HF who needs tv when we have such wonderful neighbors like you guys!
Evan Politico

Amityville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

I post my shortz onlinez Yo!
VILLAGE YES MAN

Saint James, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

well what would you expect if HF harrasses people? Vice has been seen on videoes telling HF to stop recording him. To say it was intentional, who knows but Vic, but my opinion is if HF keeps harrassing peple with his video camera, then if a flicked cig. is the worst that has happened to him from Vic , lucky him. If it were me HF woulda got his ass kicked. You would think HF would have learned his lesson when he taped that lady and her kids at the Lighthouse mission getting food and clothes and she beat his ass, took his camera because of the harrassment. Sad thing is HF thinks all of this is funny. People here fuel him buy giving him what he wants....Attention
Brady

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Beach Man wrote:
I just happened apon the video of HF once again video tapeing while he is driving. Which he should recieve a violation for. But lets say HF had some flammable material in his car that caught fire and killed him. That is arson and homicide. If Frank had half a brain he would take the tape to the police or the DA and press charges. Flicking a cig. at someone can be called assault or attempted arson. He has proven himself to be just as big an asshole as HF.
You "just happened upon".... Seriously! HF deliberately drove by Vic a second time (this time camera rolling) and announced There's Vic, way before anyone could identify him. Then he yells out to Vic who has his back turned and he flicks his cig at the moving car.

Did you also just happen to see his other videos, they are twisted and sickening. Fortunately, there was no need to view them since the title of each said it all.

Videotaping while holding your arm out of a moving car's window could be negligent homicide.... He must be stopped before he kills someone (or himself).

Since: Apr 09

Mastic, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>You "just happened upon".... Seriously! HF deliberately drove by Vic a second time (this time camera rolling) and announced There's Vic, way before anyone could identify him. Then he yells out to Vic who has his back turned and he flicks his cig at the moving car.
Did you also just happen to see his other videos, they are twisted and sickening. Fortunately, there was no need to view them since the title of each said it all.
Videotaping while holding your arm out of a moving car's window could be negligent homicide.... He must be stopped before he kills someone (or himself).
wow. No I saw it weeks ago and decided not to comment untill now. LM AO!(Im being sarcastic) One crime does not justify another. HF should be stopped from mobile video taping? "Yes" Is Zannny justified to flick a cig. "No" He is supposed to be the better person. If he didnt know it was HF? Who the F flicks a cig at a car because they call your name? Was he expecting a show down? LMAO. My nephew drives the same make and model car. Glad it wasnt him.
Yes just yesterday I saw the videos of the dead dog and the cremation. I havent gone to his web site in months mainly because he isnt on topix anymore and I dont give a crap about him.
Brady

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Beach Man wrote:
<quoted text>
wow. No I saw it weeks ago and decided not to comment untill now. LM AO!(Im being sarcastic) One crime does not justify another. HF should be stopped from mobile video taping? "Yes" Is Zannny justified to flick a cig. "No" He is supposed to be the better person. If he didnt know it was HF? Who the F flicks a cig at a car because they call your name? Was he expecting a show down? LMAO. My nephew drives the same make and model car. Glad it wasnt him.
Yes just yesterday I saw the videos of the dead dog and the cremation. I havent gone to his web site in months mainly because he isnt on topix anymore and I dont give a crap about him.
You started this thread today, after pondering about it for a few weeks. I would hope you are never the target of this idiot. Do you believe you have a right to privacy (when not performing a public activity)?

Vic and his wife have been targeted by HF for years. He flicked a butt at a lunatic who was endangering him by driving while videotaping.... This could have ended worse.

And, your nephew would not have slowed his car, rolled down his window, and yelled out Vic's name to try to agitate him for his perverse camera clips.
new name here

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>
And, your nephew would not have slowed his car, rolled down his window, and yelled out Vic's name to try to agitate him for his perverse camera clips.
WOW Brady, you know every one and everything? You know for a fact that Beachmans nephew wouldn't do exactly that? OK, good to know you can see the future and all events in the world. NOW I understand why you seem so crazy, you're really Nostradamus! BH

(They BOTH should be committed)

Mastic, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>You started this thread today, after pondering about it for a few weeks. I would hope you are never the target of this idiot. Do you believe you have a right to privacy (when not performing a public activity)?
Vic and his wife have been targeted by HF for years. He flicked a butt at a lunatic who was endangering him by driving while videotaping.... This could have ended worse.
Obviously you are dislexic or have a learning disorder. Or just selective reading. Read much slower. Sarcastic is in there. I just saw it yesterday. Doesnt matter who he flicked it at. He was wrong!
And lucky he didnt start a fire.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Beach Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you are dislexic or have a learning disorder. Or just selective reading. Read much slower. Sarcastic is in there. I just saw it yesterday. Doesnt matter who he flicked it at. He was wrong!
And lucky he didnt start a fire.
He should contact the DA's office and speak to them . Call the IAD and report the officer as that will be in he file when looking for promotions. Also that is intent to inflick bodily injury, also the little know assult with a bodily flulid as it was covered with spit . The DA's will have to assign a detective to investigate and with that the wink factor will dissappear as street cops wont longer let this go on in fear of reporting. The rules work for all he can also claim that do to past history he was in fear of his life and what was done as minor as it would be is assult. If he walk into a village meeting and did not throw anything but made a statement sure all would think he should hang. WAIT that already happened ? Just words? Thats why I am defending his rights even though I may not agree with his conduct

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Elements of Assault with a Dangerous Weapon
In order to convict a defendant of assault with a dangerous weapon, the Commonwealth must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant:

Attempted to commit an assault and battery with a dangerous weapon; or
Attempted to place the alleged victim in fear of an assault and battery with a dangerous weapon and engaged in some conduct which the alleged victim reasonably perceived as imminently threatening an assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.
A dangerous weapon is defined as an item that is capable of causing serious injury or death. An item that is normally used for innocent purposes can become a dangerous weapon if it is intentionally used as a weapon in a dangerous or potentially dangerous fashion. For example, a lit cigarette can be a dangerous weapon if used to burn someone and a sharpened pencil can be a dangerous weapon if thrown at someone's eyes.

Now for those that are waiting to jump in this is what should be discussed with the DA's office . By throwing it at him will qualify as intent to commit
Brady

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Bently Benard Baxter wrote:
Elements of Assault with a Dangerous Weapon
In order to convict a defendant of assault with a dangerous weapon, the Commonwealth must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant:
Attempted to commit an assault and battery with a dangerous weapon; or
Attempted to place the alleged victim in fear of an assault and battery with a dangerous weapon and engaged in some conduct which the alleged victim reasonably perceived as imminently threatening an assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.
A dangerous weapon is defined as an item that is capable of causing serious injury or death. An item that is normally used for innocent purposes can become a dangerous weapon if it is intentionally used as a weapon in a dangerous or potentially dangerous fashion. For example, a lit cigarette can be a dangerous weapon if used to burn someone and a sharpened pencil can be a dangerous weapon if thrown at someone's eyes.
Now for those that are waiting to jump in this is what should be discussed with the DA's office . By throwing it at him will qualify as intent to commit
Are you a lawyer, or do you just play one on TV?

Reckless driving...Vic could have been killed! The idiot purposely turned his camera on Vic before he yelled out his name to get him on camera. You must think using the smallest part of your brain.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a lawyer, or do you just play one on TV?
Reckless driving...Vic could have been killed! The idiot purposely turned his camera on Vic before he yelled out his name to get him on camera. You must think using the smallest part of your brain.
Wow thats a old saying really had to dust that one off. Is that the best you can do to rebut? Not exactly your A game my smallest part of the brain ? His looks can stop a train (old saying) so the car should not be a issue . The salt water ran into the coolaid bowl . Time for a new batch while they're still mixing it up.
Brady

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Bently Benard Baxter wrote:
<quoted text>Wow thats a old saying really had to dust that one off. Is that the best you can do to rebut? Not exactly your A game my smallest part of the brain ? His looks can stop a train (old saying) so the car should not be a issue . The salt water ran into the coolaid bowl . Time for a new batch while they're still mixing it up.
If you rebuild, good luck! No cat 3 storms hit in 3 years, so it is only a matter of time.

I think that area, where your house used to be, would be a good parking lot for the new beach.

Mastic, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a lawyer, or do you just play one on TV?
Sorry Brady. Although I agree with you on alot of subjects. This isnt one of them. Victor is in danger of being arrested here. While HF is a danger to all Victor is not justified and was not in danger of anything. Lucky for him HF probably wont even think about it. he is in mourning for his dog. Probably mixed the ashes in his cerial.
Brady

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Beach Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Brady. Although I agree with you on alot of subjects. This isnt one of them. Victor is in danger of being arrested here. While HF is a danger to all Victor is not justified and was not in danger of anything. Lucky for him HF probably wont even think about it. he is in mourning for his dog. Probably mixed the ashes in his cerial.
I am not worried about being wrong, I welcome the debate.

I personally believe Vic was being harassed. And I do not believe his action would be deemed anything more than a disorderly conduct charge (we're there a complainant).

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I am not worried about being wrong, I welcome the debate.
I personally believe Vic was being harassed. And I do not believe his action would be deemed anything more than a disorderly conduct charge (we're there a complainant).
Please explain under what theroy disorderly would apply?
OMG

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

VILLAGE YES MAN wrote:
well what would you expect if HF harrasses people? Vice has been seen on videoes telling HF to stop recording him. To say it was intentional, who knows but Vic, but my opinion is if HF keeps harrassing peple with his video camera, then if a flicked cig. is the worst that has happened to him from Vic , lucky him. If it were me HF woulda got his ass licked. You would think HF would have learned his lesson when he taped that lady and her kids at the Lighthouse mission getting food and clothes and she beat his ass, took his camera because of the harrassment. Sad thing is HF thinks all of this is funny. People here fuel him buy giving him what he wants....Attention
Why would you want to lick HF's ass?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

OMG wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you want to lick HF's ass?
I rather give him the rights afforded to all . If other way around the response would be the same . All are governed by the same rules. Some may lose sight of that yet no one is above and that includes those that make the rules

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Coram Discussions

Search the Coram Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 22 min Krackerjacks 115,653
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 25 min Lumpy Churchhill 6,372
Seafest sucks,again 3 hr Beach Man 30
Frasco/Fukarino lose again 5 hr Incompetence 5
Giant Garage Sale Wed Adam Wolff 15
MBV to Honor Evan Politico (Dec '13) Tue Evan Politico 37
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Tue Gravity Pete 670
•••
•••

Coram News Video

•••
•••

Coram Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Coram People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE