Amazing

Ridgewood, NY

#1 Jan 18, 2013
Has anybody read her book yet?

I have ordered it, hope may others do, so she can make some money.

She deserves the best.
good for her

Shirley, NY

#2 Jan 18, 2013
Her brother John's dad, Teddy, said that he though her,mother,Marilyn,had sold Katie.
At that time Teddy was renting a house on Mastic Beach Rd and said that Marilyn had come into to a lot of money and was helping him out with the bills.
Very glad to see that all worked out for her, she played with my kid back then and was a good kid herself.
hroola

Rochester, PA

#3 Jan 19, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
This is about Home Made Beer Making?
Michigan j frog

Ridgewood, NY

#4 Jan 19, 2013
hroola wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=wzmf6c2BoL U
This is about Home Made Beer Making?
????????? Wtf
Evan Politico

Sound Beach, NY

#5 Jan 19, 2013
Ms.Beers lives in a hole under my shed Yo! I service her anz empty her spackle bucket daily Yo!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#6 Jan 20, 2013
Evan Politico wrote:
Ms.Beers lives in a hole under my shed Yo! I service her anz empty her spackle bucket daily Yo!
If only Esposito homes was in MBV as the code guys would have been all over him for a violation of "storing beers in the basement"
Concerned Citizen

Mastic Beach, NY

#7 Jan 20, 2013
Bently Benard Baxter wrote:
<quoted text>
If only Esposito homes was in MBV as the code guys would have been all over him for a violation of "storing beers in the basement"
Remember how the autism comment came back to haunt Alan..the same will happen to you Brucie.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#8 Jan 20, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>Remember how the autism comment came back to haunt Alan..the same will happen to you Brucie.
Whos Bruce u idiot and lighten up alittle not talkin about autism so dont compare as if it was something on that level. Maybe as u brought it up read all the comments on Bobs passing . Got a permit for your glass house?
Concerned Citizen

Mastic Beach, NY

#9 Jan 21, 2013
Bently Benard Baxter wrote:
<quoted text>Whos Bruce u idiot and lighten up alittle not talkin about autism so dont compare as if it was something on that level. Maybe as u brought it up read all the comments on Bobs passing . Got a permit for your glass house?
I never once said a disparaging thing about Bob, although others on here sure did. I guess you missed the analogy where I compared Alan's unfortunate comment (for which he apologized) to your stupid joke about a little girl who was kidnapped and assaulted. You know damn well who Brucie is too.
Evan Politico

Sound Beach, NY

#10 Jan 21, 2013
titties n beers Yo!
Sad but true

Ridgewood, NY

#11 Jan 24, 2013
According to her the kidnapping was the best thing that happened to her. She says that if she grew up in MB she would be driving a taxi and have six kids by now. That really speaks well of the area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coram Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr positronium 6,474
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 hr Tim Osman 118,315
4 years later ? 13 hr its getting old 11
DO NOT try to go to the gas station at the Poos... 15 hr hoodo 8
Cops: East Patchogue man arrested in sex abuse ... Wed patchogue resident 1
Cops: Mastic, Shirley safer after crackdown - (Nov '07) Tue what about it 207
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 760

Coram News Video

Coram Dating
Find my Match

Coram Jobs

Coram People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE