Gary Stiriz Should Resign
agree

Coram, NY

#644 Dec 7, 2012
I think Carol should stay but Gary and Bill A great farewell.If he ends up winning at the elecion the only possible way would be if the running mates names were listed in error of each other.Good bye and good riddens. Don't look back and do not use your time in office as a reference as it will ruin your resume.
ha ha ha

White Plains, NY

#645 Dec 7, 2012
watchin wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I haven't seen Carol in six months. Maybe she's watchin someplace else?
she's been watching her father have three heart attacks and go through cancer treatment.
Thanks

West Babylon, NY

#646 Dec 7, 2012
agree wrote:
I think Carol should stay but Gary and Bill A great farewell.If he ends up winning at the elecion the only possible way would be if the running mates names were listed in error of each other.Good bye and good riddens. Don't look back and do not use your time in office as a reference as it will ruin your resume.
I agree,we need people to run against Bill and Gary who asks a lot of questions and wants answers. I never trusted them after what they did to Paul with the back stabbing and all.
After Paul left we have become a village of greed and lies. And what secrets are they hiding that we don't know about?
I would also like to know who is running in March?
Victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#647 Dec 7, 2012
Oh no if all six of you dont vote for gary & billthey might loose NOT
Brady

Stamford, CT

#648 Dec 7, 2012
Victor zeleny wrote:
Oh no if all six of you dont vote for gary & billthey might loose NOT
it's only 5 because Gomer in the dessert can't vote.
Victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#649 Dec 7, 2012
Who r they going to put up to run h/ f jane bruce laughable carol cant win shes never been re-elected before
oh victor

West Babylon, NY

#650 Dec 7, 2012
Victor zeleny wrote:
Who r they going to put up to run h/ f jane bruce laughable carol cant win shes never been re-elected before
Someone who can type and spell.
They could put up Charles Manson at this time and he would win.
You just don't get it ,people are sick of the village bull sh*t.

Since: Mar 12

Mastic Beach

#651 Dec 7, 2012
Thanks wrote:
<quoted text>I agree,we need people to run against Bill and Gary who asks a lot of questions and wants answers. I never trusted them after what they did to Paul with the back stabbing and all.
After Paul left we have become a village of greed and lies. And what secrets are they hiding that we don't know about?
I would also like to know who is running in March?
Brady claims he knows who's running.....

Since: Mar 12

Mastic Beach

#652 Dec 7, 2012
Any one see the B*ll Sh*t puff piece in the Tri - Hamlet News? An Icon in our community...gag me. Out tirelessly working to help people after Sandy...if you count his closed down road on his own property. I can't believe Jo printed that garbage....makes me wonder who funded this months print paper.
Victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#653 Dec 7, 2012
I know whos running, & jane its not charles. You six can vote how you want the good people will vote correctly see you in march
Vikkie

East Moriches, NY

#655 Dec 7, 2012
Victor zeleny wrote:
Gary has never been "re-elected" either dumb a$$. Bruce would win if he goes up against Gary. People are sick of Gary. Even his "followers" are sick of Gary.
Vikkie

East Moriches, NY

#656 Dec 7, 2012
MB Lifer - Anti_Village wrote:
Any one see the B*ll Sh*t puff piece in the Tri - Hamlet News? An Icon in our community...gag me. Out tirelessly working to help people after Sandy...if you count his closed down road on his own property. I can't believe Jo printed that garbage....makes me wonder who funded this months print paper.
South Shore Press all over again. Remember how much print the vision team received from them when they were PAYING them for PR? Same thing. A lot of the "reporters" and "workers" at TRI HAM are big village supporters. I guess they want the PR job also.
March is comming

West Babylon, NY

#657 Dec 8, 2012
Victor zeleny wrote:
I know whos running, & jane its not charles. You six can vote how you want the stirzs defendes will vote correctly see you in march
Can't wait to see the "I love the Vision Team" stickers all over your truck. The vision team is dead and gone in March and Victor,Brady and Unicorn Motors will need to find someone else to suck up to. Even people who wanted the village and still want a village don't want it run like it's running with this board.
And to extend the term from two years to four with out putting it out to the public first shows they are only thinking about themselves.
Only Carol voted against this and said that the public so have a say, good for her.
Next they will be voting themselves a salary,village car and a credit card.
This is not the village we were promise by the Vision Team,this is not the village we want.
Not much has change in the two years since we became a village and four more years of the same will just benefit a few,like it has in the past and not the people of MBV.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Brady

Jamaica, NY

#658 Dec 8, 2012
Deputy Mayors are Appointed not elected, Gary was selected and wont be on the ballot.The joke is on you.
stiriz city

West Babylon, NY

#659 Dec 9, 2012
Brady wrote:
Deputy Mayors are Appointed not elected, Gary was selected and wont be on the ballot.The joke is on you.
Gary was an elected trustee who was also appointed by the then mayor Paul. And I am sure Paul regrets it to this day.
A new board

West Babylon, NY

#660 Dec 9, 2012
Vikkie wrote:
<quoted text>Gary has never been "re-elected" either dumb a$$. Bruce would win if he goes up against Gary. People are sick of Gary. Even his "followers" are sick of Gary.
Bruce asks a lot of questions at the meetings,and you can see by the look on the boards faces they are not happy to answer them.
Bruce wants open government in the village and no behind door meetings. Bruce does his homework and if he makes a mistake he admits to it,not like what we have now.
Other ones who comes with questions for the board are Jane Powers, Maura Spery and Tom Fox, all who want the right answers and don't buy the boards lies and bull.
I would vote for Bruce or any one of the others in March,this is the type of people we need involved with the village. The kind of people who want to see some type of plan for the next five years or so and want to know where the tax money is being spent.
Brady

Stamford, CT

#661 Dec 9, 2012
A new board wrote:
<quoted text>Bruce asks a lot of questions at the meetings,and you can see by the look on the boards faces they are not happy to answer them.
Bruce wants open government in the village and no behind door meetings. Bruce does his homework and if he makes a mistake he admits to it,not like what we have now.
Other ones who comes with questions for the board are Jane Powers, Maura Spery and Tom Fox, all who want the right answers and don't buy the boards lies and bull.
I would vote for Bruce or any one of the others in March,this is the type of people we need involved with the village. The kind of people who want to see some type of plan for the next five years or so and want to know where the tax money is being spent.
Bruce, Jane, Maura....sounds about R.I.G.H.T. But, I will give Tom a pass, he is on the other team.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#662 Dec 9, 2012
A new board wrote:
<quoted text>Bruce asks a lot of questions at the meetings,and you can see by the look on the boards faces they are not happy to answer them.
Our present admin spent all our future tax dollars . The bonding for equitment ,salary and such has been placed against future revenue. That is why no one has presented a fiscal plan not a audit of the village - In a business you have quarterly and yearly. Has anyone even thought of this? CEO are responsible for this and share holders will have a quick exit for him if it was not done. The village has tanked ,and the residents are not even aware they had been kicked in the nuts - You voted them in u deserve it
Brady

Stamford, CT

#663 Dec 9, 2012
Bently Benard Baxter wrote:
<quoted text>
Our present admin spent all our future tax dollars . The bonding for equitment ,salary and such has been placed against future revenue. That is why no one has presented a fiscal plan not a audit of the village - In a business you have quarterly and yearly. Has anyone even thought of this? CEO are responsible for this and share holders will have a quick exit for him if it was not done. The village has tanked ,and the residents are not even aware they had been kicked in the nuts - You voted them in u deserve it
What about the nut-less?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#664 Dec 9, 2012
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>What about the nut-less?
OK count u in

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coram Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 30 min DENG 121,924
News Twist in Tom Croci's path to war zone 1 hr Go to HELL 2
Lets play what has Gary lied about! (Mar '13) May 23 Name withheld 99
Middle country road in Centerreach May 19 Crazy Eddie 2
News Mineola man missing after he took wife to LIRR ... May 19 Boobee1212 1
Public Safety SCCC Selden (Oct '16) May 18 Student 14
News YOUR COMMUNITY WATCHDOG: Debating the safety of... (Jan '08) May 18 Norman Snead 73

Coram Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coram Mortgages