Coral Springs man found dead in vehicle outside his home, foul ...

There are 20 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Oct 15, 2006, titled Coral Springs man found dead in vehicle outside his home, foul .... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Coral Spring police say they found a man dead in a vehicle in front of his home early Sunday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GEORGE

Toronto, Canada

#1 Oct 15, 2006
HUmm! Do you suspect that he had a bad habit of not paying his bills?

Illegal?
Rockwiz

Hollywood, FL

#2 Oct 15, 2006
GEORGE wrote:
HUmm! Do you suspect that he had a bad habit of not paying his bills?
Illegal?
Hey George dont start that crap of illegals or not. Respect the family of the dead and please dont start the race bullshit. This guy could of gotten robbed or somebody had something against him. But dont turn into a biggot.
Same Thing Different Day

West Palm Beach, FL

#4 Oct 15, 2006
Rockwiz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey George dont start that crap of illegals or not. Respect the family of the dead and please dont start the race bullshit. This guy could of gotten robbed or somebody had something against him. But dont turn into a biggot.
I agree with you. What difference does it make? Legal or Illegal. Someone lost his life, have respect for the surviving family
Susan

United States

#6 Oct 15, 2006
Shot to death - foul play suspected - Can you say DUH?
PatS-Palm Coast

Lakeland, FL

#7 Oct 15, 2006
Same Thing Different Day wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you. What difference does it make? Legal or Illegal. Someone lost his life, have respect for the surviving family
Amen!! George is a jerk who has "nothing" to say!
think

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#9 Oct 15, 2006
Susan wrote:
Shot to death - foul play suspected - Can you say DUH?
what's wrong with saying "foul play suspected? could have been a suicide or accidental shooting. saying foul play rules those two out. ever think of that?
Susan

United States

#12 Oct 15, 2006
think wrote:
<quoted text>
what's wrong with saying "foul play suspected? could have been a suicide or accidental shooting. saying foul play rules those two out. ever think of that?
Obviously that's what I do is think - something you should consider my friend.
Marsha

Hollywood, FL

#14 Oct 15, 2006
I am sure drugs had something to do with this
Just call me BOB

Fort Pierce, FL

#15 Oct 15, 2006
Its Coral Springs, do you really think the would say Murder, or Robbery. Things like that don't happen in CS so foul play is appropriate.
John

Miami, FL

#16 Oct 15, 2006
Why can't black people stay out of Coral Springs?
mia

Hialeah, FL

#17 Oct 15, 2006
John wrote:
Why can't black people stay out of Coral Springs?
Another ignorant one. Blacks, Whites, Hispanics and even Ignorants like you are allowed to live in area they want. Does it make you sick that black people can afford to live in Coral Springs? Well, they do. Get a grip on reality. If you have the cash, then by the pad.
javier

Miami, FL

#19 Oct 15, 2006
Have they ruled out his wife/girlfriend?
teach

West Palm Beach, FL

#20 Oct 15, 2006
I have third graders that spell better than you adults I guess. Oh and what another tax break,get over it,the way they breed another thousand have been born since IT got shot.
ECH

United States

#21 Oct 15, 2006
Marsha wrote:
I am sure drugs had something to do with this
How are you sure???
Rude

United States

#22 Oct 15, 2006
You people are so rude. Not every crime has to do with drugs, illegals, or blacks.
mike

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#23 Oct 15, 2006
ECH wrote:
<quoted text>How are you sure???
don't be an idiot....look at his name, I am posotive he was dealing dope
mike

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#24 Oct 15, 2006
Rude wrote:
You people are so rude. Not every crime has to do with drugs, illegals, or blacks.
you're an idiot....this guy was dealing dope...and he was proably shot by a black man
HUDD

Auburn Hills, MI

#26 Oct 15, 2006
The only reason blacks, etc... can afford to live in Coral Springs is because of LOW INCOME HOUSING (HUDD). They get to live in beautiful Coral Springs for next to nothing and they don't pay taxes!!!! The rest of us hard working people still can't afford to live in Coral Springs. Get rid of HUDD in Coral Springs and you will see the crime rate drop to next to nothing!
Z4 for Me

Pompano Beach, FL

#29 Oct 15, 2006
teach wrote:
I have third graders that spell better than you adults I guess. Oh and what another tax break,get over it,the way they breed another thousand have been born since IT got shot.
You may have third graders that can spell. But you, dear teacher, can't even form complete sentences. Why don't you read what you typed here. Does it make any sense to you? I don't quite understand what you typed. You have horrible grammar and need additional schooling yourself.
Z4 for Me

Pompano Beach, FL

#30 Oct 15, 2006
mike wrote:
<quoted text>
you're an idiot....this guy was dealing dope...and he was proably shot by a black man
And you know he was dealing dope because..........
You must be one of his clients though. No mention in the article that this was "dope" related. You should stick to the details at hand and not try to be like Marsha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coral Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min Earthling-1 53,036
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Holy Jumpin Jesus 1,224,041
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 69,797
Local Politics Do you approve of Beth Flansbaum-Talabisco as M... (Jan '14) 5 hr Enith 6
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 5 hr vic 97,186
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 hr Pearl Jam 309,755
Review: Moving Forward Inc (Jul '14) 16 hr kim k 9
More from around the web

Coral Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]