Coral Springs: City commissioners sev...

Coral Springs: City commissioners sever contract with towing fi...

There are 3 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Mar 26, 2008, titled Coral Springs: City commissioners sever contract with towing fi.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

The City Commission recently agreed to terminate its towing agreement with J & J Towing Inc.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

stasa mo

Goshen, NY

#1 Mar 26, 2008
how about getting towed from coral springs
to way down in sunrise for a traffic ticket
with the police looking on...collusion? nah..
tell the whole story

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#2 Mar 26, 2008
stasa mo wrote:
how about getting towed from coral springs
to way down in sunrise for a traffic ticket
with the police looking on...collusion? nah..
OKAY SHERLOCK..why not tell us the whole story here. like where did you park or what happened that your car was towed in the first place?

who towed it and what were the police doing, other than you say watching????

maybe your a news reporter as your comments are scrambled innuendos that make very little sense but capture some people who want to know more....

SO TELL US THE WHOLE STORY!!!
gleon

Pompano Beach, FL

#3 Sep 22, 2011
My car was towed by All County Towing from Coral Springs. I got the vehicle from my dad and was in the process to registering the vehicle under my name. The plate said commercial vehicle but it is not under any company name (it is a personal vehicle) but before I could do anything it got towed. The lot is far and by the time I could do something the car amassed a bunch of fees. It is a old pick up and is not worth the money the are charging. The lot is 15 miles from the apartment complex and that would be a violation of FL law as Broward county has more than 500k in population (the lot has to be 10 miles or less from the point of origin). What can I do?. I was thinking placing a bond to release the car and appearing in court to explain the illegality of the tow as it is outside the range established by law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coral Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Very good 1,703,388
News Dem Sen Nelson: 'Let's Get These Assault Weapon... 1 hr He Named Me Black... 91
News Laura Ingraham Hosts Segment On 'Safe' AR-15 Ho... 1 hr TAAM 16
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr June VanDerMark 329,938
Repent SINNERS REPENT 1 hr REPENT 8
Dentist in Coral Springs Dec '17 Dentist in Coral ... 3
News Coral Springs, Parkland differ on University Dr... (Nov '07) Dec '17 SideLion 47

Coral Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coral Springs Mortgages