Ringling Bros. is coming to Miami

Posted in the Coral Springs Forum

Karen172

Tazewell, TN

#1 Dec 30, 2011
My children love the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus ! If yours does too use this discount code and enjoy the show. What a great way to start off the New Year! Making fun family memories.

Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey present FULLY CHARGED is coming to AmericanAirlines Arena in Miami, FL January 6-16! 

Get a Family Photo Fun-Pack for only $70!
To take advantage of this great discount, click here http://www.ticketmaster.c om/search?tm_link=tm_homeA_hea der_search&=&user_inpu t=&q=ringling+miami and use the code MOM4 online, by phone at 1-800-745-3000, or at the AmericanAirlines Arena Box Office and get a Family 4-Pack and a Commemorative Family Photo at the show for just $70!!! 
Please input discount code MOM4 in the box labeled “Enter offer code/password”. After inputting code, use map to show available sections and select the section you would like to sit in.

Discount valid on these performances only: Saturday, 1/7 at 11am and 7pm shows; Sunday, 1/8 at 5pm show; Thursday,1/12 at 7pm show; Saturday,1/14 at 11am only. 
Valid on the $30,$25 and $15 price levels only. No double discounts. There’s a minimum of 4 tickets per transaction and it’s valid now thru 1/16.

To redeem photo: Stop by any Ringling Bros. photo booth located on the arena concourse and present photo voucher.
Don’t miss Fully Charged the all-new surge of circus entertainment from Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey where megawatts of thrills explode off of the arena floor with breathtaking dare-devilry, superhuman stunts and never-before-seen performances that energize Children Of All Ages! You can only experience this current of excitement at Ringling Bros. Fully Charged! 

Share this discount with your friends and enjoy!! Your whole family will love it.
I work for Miles Of Marketing and this information was provided to me by them ( www.milesofmarketing.com ). We are a group of moms passing along great information like this to other moms!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coral Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,233,361
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 21 min TRD 70,029
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 22 min I Am No One_ 309,890
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr positronium 53,570
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 hr Anne 97,260
Review: Red Balloon Party Rental (Sep '09) 12 hr JenSwaby 39
the outlaws motorcycle gang in south Florida is... (Feb '11) 16 hr Go Blue Forever 239
More from around the web

Coral Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]