Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311496 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“The one who knows”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#245613 Jun 26, 2012
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
That's it dance some more, little closet boy...
See, ya psychotic milk-baby, you're dancing to my tune again. Damn, before I know it, you'll be asking for nude pics of me.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#245615 Jun 26, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
If it is against that patients WILL, then YES.
The discussion was that her daughter would have WANTED the life-saving abortion. Not allowing her to choose to save her own life IS equivalent to "killing" her. YES.
Was it ever mentioned how OLD this daughter was? Was Sassy's daughter a grown woman when the question was asked? In other words, she may not have wanted it for her daughter, but WHERE did she say she would actually prevent it?

That's where you people are once again spitting in the wind with your arguments about this.
Kenose

Brooklyn, NY

#245614 Jun 26, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
No, because Sassy clearly stated her [first] concern was her daughter's eternal life. People with no soul would never understand that.
At the time of her post, it mentioned nothing about this "eternal life" garbage, but that doesn't change her saying:

She'd rather her daughter be dead than have an abortion.

Spare us the ridiculousness of what you or sASS thinks will happen after we die.

“The one who knows”

Location hidden

#245616 Jun 26, 2012
Pluto is a planet wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll have to agree to disagree on your opinion of him not being a stupid person. The rest of your post is on target though.
Oh, smarter than you can imagine, home-skillet!

SassyJM

“Don't kill me mom”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#245617 Jun 26, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is the woman's right with respect to her own body, but IF her daughter wanted the abortion, and Skanky said "NO", and her daughter died as a result, that *is* tantamount to killing her, katie.
Do you feel that parents who withold medical intervention for their children based on their religious beliefs are in any way responsible for their child's subsequent demise?
You're painfully ignorant. As "if" I could override her LEGAL choice.

Lala? GREAT news. We would NEVER kill our own child. Not all are like you. I would sacrifice my life for my child. I am from generations of powerful women who embrace our feminity, while keeping our self respect. We ALWAYS put our children first. That's true love baby.

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#245618 Jun 26, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I see where you're coming from, but I don't agree. JM has been clear that her daughter would not choose an abortion; even if life-saving.
But that wasn't the original scenario, katie. The scenario was presented to her. She changed it to avoid answering it properly.
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>

Now, I still think this is along the lines of Andrea Yates believing her children would be saved from sin with death by drowning. Both Andrea Yates and JM base their beliefs on religious dogma, not facts.
Therefore, when parents withhold treatment from their minor children when a life-saving treatment is available (blood transfusion, actual physician care over prayers, etc.), I do agree there is some responsibility in their children's eventual demise. At the same time, it is a fine line between quantity and quality of life. There are no qualifiers in your post, but so many in real life, La.
Hope you see where I am coming from. To elaborate about that hypothetical...
I see big discrepancies with JM's beliefs. On one hand, she is like Michael Schiavo by stating her daughter would refuse life-saving medical treatment if she had a fatal pregnancy. Therefore she, JM, would follow her daughter's wishes by letting her die rather than abort.
On the other hand, JM is like Andrea Yates by acting on nonfactual beliefs where death ensues.
Bottom line -- We do have civil rights to make personal decisions and choices without undue pressures from gov'tal or religious forces. So this protects someone like JM making a decision to refuse treatment for her adult daughter. It doesn't protect the Susan Smiths or Andrea Yates from actively killing their minor children, though. Yet it also protects someone else who decides to accept that life-saving treatment by aborting a fatal pregnancy; even a late or later one. Both sides of the same coin, imo.
Okay.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#245619 Jun 26, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
You LIED and are an idiot. I, too, have never said that he "rots". Go ahead and prove it, Lynn.
You rewally are that stupid, aren't you?

I didn't say you posted those exact words, you idiot. I said you post those TYPES OF things to her.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#245620 Jun 26, 2012
*really

“The one who knows”

Location hidden

#245621 Jun 26, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
You blazed the trail bluesy...LMAO!!!!
Like shootin' fish in a barrel!
Naw, every day, just when I think you've reached rock-bottom with deranged behaviors, you always wind up going further. Wow, I.....I see a IV drip of antipsychotics in your future!

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#245622 Jun 26, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't care, so you went so far as to post unregistered, to try to prove something. Which, btw, was an epic fail.
Oooooo!

Like it was a HUGE effort on my part to sign out and in again.

You stoopid thing.

SassyJM

“Don't kill me mom”

Location hidden

#245623 Jun 26, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I see where you're coming from, but I don't agree. JM has been clear that her daughter would not choose an abortion; even if life-saving.
Now, I still think this is along the lines of Andrea Yates believing her children would be saved from sin with death by drowning. Both Andrea Yates and JM base their beliefs on religious dogma, not facts.
Therefore, when parents withhold treatment from their minor children when a life-saving treatment is available (blood transfusion, actual physician care over prayers, etc.), I do agree there is some responsibility in their children's eventual demise. At the same time, it is a fine line between quantity and quality of life. There are no qualifiers in your post, but so many in real life, La.
Hope you see where I am coming from. To elaborate about that hypothetical...
I see big discrepancies with JM's beliefs. On one hand, she is like Michael Schiavo by stating her daughter would refuse life-saving medical treatment if she had a fatal pregnancy. Therefore she, JM, would follow her daughter's wishes by letting her die rather than abort.
On the other hand, JM is like Andrea Yates by acting on nonfactual beliefs where death ensues.o
Bottom line -- We do have civil rights to make personal decisions and choices without undue pressures from gov'tal or religious forces. So this protects someone like JM making a decision to refuse treatment for her adult daughter. It doesn't protect the Susan Smiths or Andrea Yates from actively killing their minor children, though. Yet it also protects someone else who decides to accept that life-saving treatment by aborting a fatal pregnancy; even a late or later one. Both sides of the same coin, imo.
Desperation much? Andrea killed her children THAT is evil. PERIOD. I would never kill mine.

Just pathetic Katie.

Shame on you.
Kenose

Brooklyn, NY

#245624 Jun 26, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
What'd you prove? All you're able to show with what you people ever do is prove that you can post from different electronics and different locations to be able to post under several different usernames at once and try to pretend it's not you. Thanks for proving that.
PC, lap tops, phones; from home, work or while traveling. This is the type of information you PC have offered here while posting.
I shouldn't even be responding to a troll that has no clue about sentence structure and proper grammar, but I wanted to repeat that you're a moron who has no clue what proof is.

“The one who knows”

Location hidden

#245625 Jun 26, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Bon Apeteet"?? Apeteet? Like ape teet?
LMAO!!!!!!!!
You weren't even close...hahahahaha!
Actually, I know how to spell it- the misspelling was deliberate. The joke's on you!

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#245626 Jun 26, 2012
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
You can believe whatever you want to believe, you delusional moron. I heard on this thread today that sASS's hubby is dead.
"Cattle die, kinsmen die
one day you die yourself"
Tell me if "Ladi" would post something of that nature, ms. know-it-all.
She's too simple to detect the variations in style. It's obvious we are different, whilst it's obvious that she is Lynn. She and Skank are too limited in their abilities to discern nuances, etc.

Besides, she'll just lie to you.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#245627 Jun 26, 2012
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter how you want to say it, the simple truth is that sASS said that she'd rather her daughter die than have an abortion. That doesn't sound very "pro-life" to me.
She idn't say she'd physically prevent it, and it IS pro-life to a person who is thinking of a loved ones eternal life. At no time that you've ever commented on this have you ever been sensible in your posts. How would you know when supposedly you weren't even here when the initial discussion took place? You don't even have the sense to question things, as I've done, not knowing all the facts. Either you've been here all the while, or you just take the word of PCers and follow them like a little PC minion.

SassyJM

“Don't kill me mom”

Location hidden

#245628 Jun 26, 2012
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
At the time of her post, it mentioned nothing about this "eternal life" garbage, but that doesn't change her saying:
She'd rather her daughter be dead than have an abortion.
Spare us the ridiculousness of what you or sASS thinks will happen after we die.
Hmmm....how would you know. You weren't here at the time.

Just keep burying youtself "Mr I already admitted to an abortion ".
Lol
Katie

Tacoma, WA

#245629 Jun 26, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that Katie even said, "... As if medical assistance must be warranted and used on each and every preterm delivery," which is nowhere close to anything that any of us said; proves without a doubt, the girl can't read for comprehension. Not one bit.
F Off! It's you who doesn't even understand your own writing. Whenever it takes someone like you 3 or more posts to clarify one point, the problem lies with the writer, not the reader.

I base my posts on what you write. Whether it's what you meant or not, the written word is what we all go by. You might think it shows a lacking in my ability to comprehend. However I believe the only lack showing is my disbelief in your magical thinking.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#245630 Jun 26, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You rewally are that stupid, aren't you?
I didn't say you posted those exact words, you idiot. I said you post those TYPES OF things to her.
Actually, I don't even post those TYPES of things to her, either.

I mention him. I mention the blood money she got upon his demise, for example.

But I don't say anything SIMILAR to the "rots" comment.

Of course, since your brain was permanently damaged in your developmental years, you have no idea what I am talking about, so you will argue about this with me.

I'll save you the trouble: I am right.

PERIOD.

“The one who knows”

Location hidden

#245631 Jun 26, 2012
Pluto is a planet wrote:
***This is just how delusional bluestreak is;
"I have received several hundred emails stating that i won this debate!"
"i am doing some good debating today!"
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/ok/TJ12DEK06...
***This is how much of a racist bluestreak is;
"And where in the Bible does it say that Whites will go to hell? You are one stupid jig."
"That ain't happening, sambo."
"Ooga booga, homeboy!"
"This is not your forum, Sambo."
"Ya lying spook."
"More like you hit your face on someone's right hand, ya stupid jig"
"Actions speak louder than words, Kunta Kinte!"
***Bluestreak also quotes scripture;
"Yes, well, in gthe Bible, Jesus says that He is The Way and The Truth and The Life, and no man cometh unto the father except through Him; does not say that the decision as to who gets into Heaven is left to a committee of afro-extremists, doesn't say that some wannabe activist has final say over that, and it sure doesn't say that YOU personally have any pull over who gets in or not. So there's really nothing to worry about."
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/ok/T2RJJ6F3J...
**This is your knight in armor Sassy.
And those were in response to a black militant who has a penchant for extremist afronationalistic thought. You didn't catch the entire thread, did you? Just gave him a taste of his own medicine. That's ok isn't it?

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#245632 Jun 26, 2012
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
I shouldn't even be responding to a troll that has no clue about sentence structure and proper grammar, but I wanted to repeat that you're a moron who has no clue what proof is.
Exactly.

She's too simple-minded.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coral Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,405,818
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 43 min zazz 98,132
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Air quality scien... 60,667
Hillary clinton IRS investigation 20 hr Norman VN 1
Review: Allure Party Rentals Wed kellyfile 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Coral Springs (Dec '15) Wed mrsjonesdmd 53
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Wed Ize Found 70,836

Coral Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coral Springs Mortgages