Arrest Made In UM Dorm Room Assault

Arrest Made In UM Dorm Room Assault

There are 1 comment on the CBS Local story from Nov 6, 2011, titled Arrest Made In UM Dorm Room Assault. In it, CBS Local reports that:

I saw a report on free office space for non profit by quest do you still have the link please what kind of "SWEATHEART " deal did the state do with FPL to let them charge customers $2 and change to build a new plant and then allow them to keep the money if they change their mind.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Sal

Hollywood, FL

#1 Nov 6, 2011
"I saw a report on free office space for non profit by quest do you still have the link please what kind of "SWEATHEART " deal did the state do with FPL to let them charge customers $2 and change to build a new plant and then allow them to keep the money if they change their mind"

That's the Rick Scott deal . The man who flagrantly lied to us and said NO more taxes/ surcharges.

Than turns around and signs a deal with FPL fleecing us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coral Gables Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
my theme song (a hero's worship) 5 hr ADAM THE MACHO LI... 1
Where the boy at in miami ? (Oct '15) 19 hr matt420 65
Hialeah Cop Sexually Assaults Juvenile 22 hr Archangel 3
Adam The "Matza" LIfeguard Headed to Wanee 22 hr BigBill 6
Help Cuban American Pablo Ibar (Dec '08) Sun Hmmm 205
Acewhole Ventura Sun ADAM THE MACHO LI... 12
Miriam Fer Sat SmallHoove 1

Coral Gables Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance