Florida gunmen kills 4 women, himself...

Florida gunmen kills 4 women, himself outside restaurant

There are 6 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Jun 7, 2010, titled Florida gunmen kills 4 women, himself outside restaurant. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

A gunman shot and killed his wife outside a South Florida restaurant where she worked, then targeted women inside and killed three others before committing suicide, police said Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

Wow

Mission Viejo, CA

#2 Jun 8, 2010
keep allowing these types into the U.S. but stop acting surprised at their behavior.

Since: Jun 08

Pattaya, Thailand

#3 Jun 8, 2010
Let's remember that the late Gerardo Regalado had no criminal record (at least the article mentioned none) and that it was OK for him to carry a gun around. Thank you, Republican state legislators!
PARA LEXANIA DE MEYLING

Gaines, MI

#5 Jun 8, 2010
Stanley Engel wrote:
Let's remember that the late Gerardo Regalado had no criminal record (at least the article mentioned none) and that it was OK for him to carry a gun around. Thank you, Republican state legislators!
OK, but that does not give him the rights to go and shoot innocent womens like Lavina Fonseca. who was a hard worker and was only in this country for 8 months without any family members other than her daugther. His business was his, why will he take it on others and bring desgracia to many people.
Snoynac Madam Krad

United States

#9 Jun 9, 2010
We used to play baseball together. We got friendly with each other. I knew he was weird when he pulled out his shotgun to use it as a bat. Really! This happened in "Bucky Dent" Park in Hialeah, Fl., about 3 years ago, infront of a couple of dozen folks who witnessed the incident. I struck him out 1, 2, 3. All fast balls. He then shot me in the buttocks while I celebrated and danced on the pitcher's mound. OUCH!!! Hijole. I thought you was my friend...
Gerardo Regalado

United States

#10 Jun 9, 2010
I am sorry. I was mentally insane at the time of the crime. Not only was I insane, I was also on barbituates, crack, l.s.d., mushroom juice and chronic plus I was completely drunk. I had been for the pryor 24hrs. 1 thing I want to clear up is the faulse report saying I commited suicide. I did NOT! The "DEVIL" made me do it. And of coarse, the drugs, alcohol, liquor not to mention the insaness and bi-polar symtoms and paranoid attacks I have suffered with since the age of 8. By the way SMK, the shotgun was not loaded. Except for that 1 slug I hit you with. SO SORRY
Smelly Reaction

United States

#12 Jun 22, 2010
Something smells very funky around here. Is that your underware Adam the Nacho Lifeguard? PHEEEUUUW!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coral Gables Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FBI DIRECTOR to be FIRED for TREASON ! (Nov '16) 5 hr crokit Congress 14
Poll Why are Puerto Rican men so pathetic? (May '10) Sun Bugman 214
Satanic Brotherhood in Miami,FL (Dec '12) Oct 13 Patrician 7
News On the hunt for missing sailboats after Hurrica... Sep '17 Stop Fake News 1
Review: Vida Dental Coral Gables Jun '17 Jhonny 2
News Condo rules that ban pickups are constitutional... (Sep '07) Jun '17 Decade Old Thread 64
National Geographic published photographer in C... (Apr '17) Apr '17 LovesDogs 1

Coral Gables Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coral Gables Mortgages