Police: Two Lauderhill Officers Inves...

Police: Two Lauderhill Officers Investigated For Sexual Battery

There are 2 comments on the CBS Local story from Jun 20, 2012, titled Police: Two Lauderhill Officers Investigated For Sexual Battery. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Recently when he tried to efile his tax return my son found he was the victim of id theft.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Paul Harvey

Redwood City, CA

#1 Jun 23, 2012
What's wrong with the Cops in Lauderhill?

First Capt. Connie Stanley who admitted in a DEPOSITION THAT she has been infected with HERPES since 1997, EXCHANGES SEXUAL emails wirh her direct Supv. the former Asst. Chief and gets promoted from LT. to Capt.

Then Kris Bieger shhots fellow Officer Brittny Skinner and now these perverts use their Badges to molest women on the Job and are dumb enough to text about it.

Chief Smalling needs to get a new version of Keystone Cops to replace these disgusting, disgraceful Public Servants.

It is time to clean house!!!!

Read more about the highly infectious Capt. Connie Stanley @

http://stdcarriers.com/registry/bio/1498-capt ...

And that's the rest of the Story

United States

#2 Jun 24, 2012
Lauderhill police dept is a piece of shit. That dept is so full of shit. They should just close it down and let bso take over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coral Gables Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy G 5 hr don 1
Jaci V 12 hr don 1
How Many Got Kilt in Your Bridge Collapse 14 hr Joe Balls 11
Stupid FIU Engineers: Florida International Uni... 14 hr Joe Balls 13
1999 Mercedes Benz ML320 Transfer Case (Jun '13) Sat rawalker 15
Why are there so many "bad" people in Miami? (Oct '10) Sat Peter Vujin 59
Cost of Trump to Golf $43 MILLION for less than... Sat Republicans are S... 1

Coral Gables Jobs

Personal Finance

Coral Gables Mortgages