Grand jury indicts 24 Bay Area residents

Mar 29, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The World

The South Coast Interagency Narcotics Team arrested 18 men and women during &#8220Operation Bad Medicine," an investigation related to drug sales and distribution on the South Coast. via The World

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Feb 14, 2013
bob

Coos Bay, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2007

Its good to see the system still works, after being punch in the stomach all the time.
hathead

Humboldt, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

I'm from TN need a deal on midiscineal bud
We hate coos bay oregon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Nothing new about that every house looks like a crack house down there, I bet it's another welfare *censored* home where she just pops out another kid and heads to the local whore house in bunker hill like the rest of the welfare *censored* over there. I would not doubt another group of abandon children living filthy conditions. Asking the police man "Mister when will you take us from this hellish existence? Or Can you please put us out of our misery?" As he's goes out side with the other police men and women puking there guts out in the streets as the place never been cleaned in 10 years or more. And that is everyday life of a miserable and shitty little own called coos bay.(It would be nice if the town folks could vote)
No offence to the women and children trying to get out of that hellish place.
haha

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

We hate coos bay you have a miserable exsistance.....Hathead.....MED INCINAL!!!! Good Lord!
We hate coos bay oregon

Durango, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

My life is miserable, At least yelling at everyone there to back off works just yell at the top of your voice "Back Off" and they would.
We hate coos bay oregon

Durango, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

At least when I left the area I had no more problems from the "SMURFS" that harass everyone else down there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Coquille Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The baby boomers in coos bay oregon has pissed ... Aug 24 We hate coos bay ... 1
OR Who do you support for Governor in Oregon in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 23 We Hate Coos Bay ... 204
Search on for diabetic mushroom picker in Oregon Aug 18 We hate coos bay ... 1
Citing federal law, Coos Bay bans pot shops Aug 12 We hate coos bay ... 1
2 Girls in Silver Car w/ Church of Latter Day S... Aug 11 We hate coos bay ... 3
Time to get rid of the cult leader. Aug 10 Sure 2
Man posing as Coos County deputy running phone ... Jul 30 We hate coos bay ... 1

Search the Coquille Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Coquille Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Coquille People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••