Coos County's health rankings among w...

Coos County's health rankings among worst in state

Posted in the Coquille Forum

We hate coos bay oregon

Cheyenne, WY

#1 Nov 18, 2013
http://theworldlink.com/news/local/coos-count...

That is what you idiots get for hiring "Psychic Doctors" to do the work of a real doctor, Now you have people in poor to terrible health, No wonder people don't live very long in coos county.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#2 Nov 19, 2013
God you are the biggest moron!
We hate coos bay oregon

Cheyenne, WY

#3 Nov 19, 2013
N0rthB3nd wrote:
God you are the biggest moron!
How's life treating you? Are you upset how the system is run by mindless idiots? And are you accusing the man in the mirror for your problems?

For the lighter side of things did anything improve in your part of the world?

Location hidden

#4 Nov 20, 2013
While there is always room for improvement, my life is pretty great! I live on the beautiful Oregon Coast and have great friends and family...oh and a wonderful community! Thanks for asking!
We hate coos bay oregon

Cheyenne, WY

#5 Nov 20, 2013
N0rthB3nd wrote:
While there is always room for improvement, my life is pretty great! I live on the beautiful Oregon Coast and have great friends and family...oh and a wonderful community! Thanks for asking!
I never asked are you a man or a woman?

Location hidden

#6 Nov 21, 2013
Does it matter? I don't know your gender either...are we becoming friends????
We hate coos bay oregon

Cheyenne, WY

#7 Nov 21, 2013
N0rthB3nd wrote:
Does it matter? I don't know your gender either...are we becoming friends????
Don't know I just like to bring out the worse-possable-thing that comes along.

Location hidden

#8 Nov 21, 2013
WHAT??? That's a bunch of nonsense (*possible*)
We hate coos bay oregon

Cheyenne, WY

#9 Nov 21, 2013
N0rthB3nd wrote:
WHAT??? That's a bunch of nonsense (*possible*)
I know your bullshitting, It's what coos bay oregon is made of pure bullshit.

Location hidden

#10 Nov 22, 2013
Once again....nonsense....
We hate coos bay oregon

Cheyenne, WY

#11 Nov 22, 2013
N0rthB3nd wrote:
Once again....nonsense....
pure nonsense is what the everyone talks about down there.

Location hidden

#12 Nov 27, 2013
Hmmmm.... Sorry I haven't been able to respond. I have been working really hard at my respectable job here in Coos County to earn my paid long weekend to go enjoy it with family and friends in my wonderful community and be THANKFUL!
We hate coos bay oregon

Cheyenne, WY

#13 Nov 28, 2013
N0rthB3nd wrote:
Hmmmm.... Sorry I haven't been able to respond. I have been working really hard at my respectable job here in Coos County to earn my paid long weekend to go enjoy it with family and friends in my wonderful community and be THANKFUL!
Jobs are almost none existent in coos county, Everyone knows there is no work in coos bay oregon, You must work somewhere else outside of coos county.

Location hidden

#14 Dec 2, 2013
I work right the heart of Coos Bay at very respectful job! True they are hard to find, but that is anywhere right now...

You my friend, need to start looking for the good in things instead of the bad!
We hate coos bay oregon

Cheyenne, WY

#15 Dec 4, 2013
N0rthB3nd wrote:
I work right the heart of Coos Bay at very respectful job! True they are hard to find, but that is anywhere right now...
You my friend, need to start looking for the good in things instead of the bad!
You must be lucky, Jobs are none existent in coos bay oregon, City and county government do not know what a job is, The state level is crooked.

Location hidden

#16 Dec 4, 2013
Well I do not work for city, county or state... I do have a full time job with benefits. You just have to be proactive and responsible. I have seen MANY people come and go where I work because they think they are entitled to something or don't have to work hard!I have worked my a** off for years to take care of myself and my kids. SO I would say I'm lucky, I'm just hard working.
We hate coos bay oregon

Cheyenne, WY

#17 Dec 4, 2013
N0rthB3nd wrote:
Well I do not work for city, county or state... I do have a full time job with benefits. You just have to be proactive and responsible. I have seen MANY people come and go where I work because they think they are entitled to something or don't have to work hard!I have worked my a** off for years to take care of myself and my kids. SO I would say I'm lucky, I'm just hard working.
LOL I respect the working man, I bet my classmates could not handle the stress of the simplest task.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coquille Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I remember why I left coos bay oregon ( You sho... Jan 13 We hate coos bay ... 1
Is anyone here tired of the racism in coos coun... Jan 13 We hate coos bay ... 1
The police are useless Jan 13 We hate coos bay ... 1
News Study: Coos Bay LNG terminal would boost greenh... Jan 12 We hate coos bay ... 1
Does the children of coos bay oregon need super... Jan 9 We hate coos bay ... 1
Moving to coquille Jan 6 We hate coos bay ... 5
News Hints of Frank Lloyd Wright are seen in this co... Jan 1 We hate coos bay ... 1

Coquille Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coquille Mortgages