Gold Beach Police chief proposes buyi...

Gold Beach Police chief proposes buying used patrol cars

There are 2 comments on the Curry Coastal Pilot story from Jul 15, 2009, titled Gold Beach Police chief proposes buying used patrol cars. In it, Curry Coastal Pilot reports that:

GOLD BEACH Police Chief P.J. Janik proposed to the City Council Monday that the city obtain two used police vehicles instead of the one new patrol car that is in the city budget for the coming year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Curry Coastal Pilot.

Ray

Crescent City, CA

#1 Sep 6, 2009
Brillant work by Chief Janik. Gold Beach should be very glad to have him!
Rick

Wilmington, MA

#2 Dec 23, 2009
I'm not really that impressed with our new big city chief of police. He's been pretty rude to more than a few people I know in town. Good people that don't deserve to be spoken down to. I hope Gold Beach is just a stepping stone to a bigger agency here in Oregon for him. We don't need that kind of law enforcement here in small town U.S.A.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coquille Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why we hate coos bay oregon (Jan '13) Dec 5 Tina Roper 8
We hate coos bay oregon from Cheyenne, WY Dec 5 Tina Roper 3
Is anyone fed up with underage prostution with ... Nov 25 We hate coos bay ... 3
North Bend Zombie Incident Oct '16 2016 is just weird 5
News Hospital lifts ER quarantine after 5 develop ha... Oct '16 Spooky 2
News Oregon hospital ER quarantine is lifted Oct '16 zombie fanboy 1
News Mystery illness probably not caused by Fentanyl Oct '16 zombie fanboy 1

Coquille Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coquille Mortgages