Woman left 5 mo. old baby in her car ...

Woman left 5 mo. old baby in her car on Black Friday

Posted in the Coquille Forum

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#1 Dec 3, 2013
Does anyone know what happened to the 5 mo. old baby left in the car while mom shopped at Grocery Outlet on Black Friday? Curious if mom was arrested and if baby was taken into foster care?
We hate coos bay oregon

Cheyenne, WY

#2 Dec 3, 2013
N0rthB3nd wrote:
Does anyone know what happened to the 5 mo. old baby left in the car while mom shopped at Grocery Outlet on Black Friday? Curious if mom was arrested and if baby was taken into foster care?
You should help her, Women go through a lot of discrmination where your at.

Location hidden

#3 Dec 4, 2013
She was Black Friday Shopping.... I could help her by (trying to) knocking some sense into her! There is NO excuse for leaving s baby in the car by itself!!! It could have spit up, choked and died!!!
We hate coos bay oregon

Grand Junction, CO

#4 Feb 13, 2014
N0rthB3nd wrote:
She was Black Friday Shopping.... I could help her by (trying to) knocking some sense into her! There is NO excuse for leaving s baby in the car by itself!!! It could have spit up, choked and died!!!
Now I know you do not live in the area. Grocery Outlet is not a mall, Gotta Kiddo.

Location hidden

#5 Feb 14, 2014
I never said it was a mall dumbass! God you're dumb!
Forgotten Resident

Cheyenne, WY

#6 Dec 10, 2014
N0rthB3nd wrote:
I never said it was a mall dumbass! God you're dumb!
What? Your having a hard time wiping you own butt?

Your the DumbAss that lives in a drug infested community.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coquille Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why we hate coos bay oregon (Jan '13) Apr 18 We hate coos bay ... 10
News Coos Bay man arrested after breaking into vendi... Apr 11 We hate coos bay ... 1
News Jordan Cove LNG Project Scores Legal Victory Apr 8 We hate coos bay ... 1
william adam hammonds (Nov '12) Mar '17 ClaudiaHammonds 2
News Larry James Smith Mar '17 We hate coos bay ... 1
Is anyone fed up with underage prostution with ... Mar '17 We hate coos bay ... 8
News Coos Bay Man Arrested on Sex Abuse Charges (Jul '10) Feb '16 We hate coos bay ... 7

Coquille Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coquille Mortgages