'We don't know if it could be condemn...

'We don't know if it could be condemned or when it would be'

There are 16 comments on the KCBY-TV Coos Bay story from Jan 17, 2014, titled 'We don't know if it could be condemned or when it would be'. In it, KCBY-TV Coos Bay reports that:

With over 90 years of providing top-notch entertainment for the Coos Bay community, the Little Theatre On The Bay is fast-approaching its final bow.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCBY-TV Coos Bay.

We hate coos bay oregon

Grand Junction, CO

#1 Jan 20, 2014
It figures the dump would be shut down, It was a real toilet of a place.

For one thing it was a "white's only" theater and refused service to majority of colored people that lived in the area. It was a real dump while rats and other rodents ate the cockroaches and the food was rotten and the staff did drugs, It was a known crack house where neighbors complained about the noise and fighting that took place with in the theater.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#2 Jan 22, 2014
you sure know a lot about everything in Coos County..
P.S. "colored people" is EXTREMELY offensive...
We hate coos bay oregon

Grand Junction, CO

#3 Jan 22, 2014
N0rthB3nd wrote:
you sure know a lot about everything in Coos County..
P.S. "colored people" is EXTREMELY offensive...
Just ask them, And you want to know why trains never travel through coos county oregon? It's because we have colored people living in coos county and the rail road company's refuse service to colored people.

Not to offend the colored majority of coos county us disabled people are discrimnated against also.

Location hidden

#4 Jan 23, 2014
Uuum first of all ignoranus... we have trains that run through here.. second COLORED people is an offensive term. They were NOT colored in, therefore...COLORED PEOPLE is wrong and offensive.

Location hidden

#5 Jan 23, 2014
We hate coos bay oregon wrote:
<quoted text>
Just ask them, And you want to know why trains never travel through coos county oregon? It's because we have colored people living in coos county and the rail road company's refuse service to colored people.
Not to offend the colored majority of coos county us disabled people are discrimnated against also.
God you really are a moron.
We hate coos bay oregon

Grand Junction, CO

#6 Jan 24, 2014
Thanks for letting me know that trains are finely going through the area.

I always been the bad guy in the area. Then again neighbors did help me out with small jobs and helping me get a food box.

I have lived in the area for 30 years and know what is going on with in the area.
We hate coos bay oregon

Grand Junction, CO

#7 Jan 24, 2014
N0rthB3nd wrote:
<quoted text>
God you really are a moron.
Your being an attention getter, Your becoming a magnet for all the queers down there (hope not)

If you want popularity your in the wrong place. You need to fight for real change down there and real progress with in coos county oregon.

Location hidden

#8 Jan 24, 2014
Ok so you have lived here for 30 years and know everything...except that trains are running...which is it? You live here or you don’t? I don’t really care, just for the sake of the argument!

And you think that people are mean to you and you have been so mistreated. I think it's your lack of intelligence, common sense and courteously and more importantly your lack of couth. If you were pleasant and well mannered maybe people would want to deal with you. Using offensive terms such as colored people and queers will definitely hold you back from employment. So you go beg for food boxes because you’re to ignorant to watch your mouth and walk among the rest of us evolved humans in society.
Also you make up some outrageous scenarios in your head and probably believe the gibberish you’re speaking actually makes sense. There’s some counselors and meds out there for your condition… I suggest you seek them!
We hate coos bay oregon

Grand Junction, CO

#9 Jan 24, 2014
N0rthB3nd wrote:
Ok so you have lived here for 30 years and know everything...except that trains are running...which is it? You live here or you don’t? I don’t really care, just for the sake of the argument!
And you think that people are mean to you and you have been so mistreated. I think it's your lack of intelligence, common sense and courteously and more importantly your lack of couth. If you were pleasant and well mannered maybe people would want to deal with you. Using offensive terms such as colored people and queers will definitely hold you back from employment. So you go beg for food boxes because you’re to ignorant to watch your mouth and walk among the rest of us evolved humans in society.
Also you make up some outrageous scenarios in your head and probably believe the gibberish you’re speaking actually makes sense. There’s some counselors and meds out there for your condition… I suggest you seek them!
So you now all educated and earned an "know it all degree" Well buddy your going to find the town out the hard way. No one cares about you they just want to spend you money.
We hate coos bay oregon

Grand Junction, CO

#10 Jan 24, 2014
Oh when you insult someone's intelligence your not very smart when it comes to people.

Location hidden

#11 Jan 27, 2014
Oh when you insult someone's intelligence your not very smart when it comes to people.
Pot ot kettle?

Location hidden

#12 Jan 27, 2014
<quoted text>
So you now all educated and earned an "know it all degree" Well buddy your going to find the town out the hard way. No one cares about you they just want to spend you money.
What the shit do your ramblings even mean? I don't know everything, but I do know that you don't know how to put a sentence together properly. I could have my 2 year old teach you!

As far as learning about this town the hard way, I know this town. This is my town. I have a lot people who care about me. You see, here’s the deal. You get what you give. You have got to work hard and contribute to society. You can’t sit on your ass and beg your neighbors to help you get food boxes. If you’re down and out go do it yourself. You constantly whine about not being given enough…. Not enough attention, not enough help, no job, you got to want it. You can’t sit on your ass expect it to fall in your lap! SMH get a clue!

Location hidden

#13 Jan 27, 2014
N0rthB3nd wrote:
<quoted text>
Pot ot kettle?
Also not a properly written sentence. Before you try to educate me on being intelligent, please make sure you are articulating it intelligently.
We hate coos bay oregon

Grand Junction, CO

#14 Jan 27, 2014
N0rthB3nd wrote:
<quoted text>
What the shit do your ramblings even mean? I don't know everything, but I do know that you don't know how to put a sentence together properly. I could have my 2 year old teach you!
As far as learning about this town the hard way, I know this town. This is my town. I have a lot people who care about me. You see, here’s the deal. You get what you give. You have got to work hard and contribute to society. You can’t sit on your ass and beg your neighbors to help you get food boxes. If you’re down and out go do it yourself. You constantly whine about not being given enough…. Not enough attention, not enough help, no job, you got to want it. You can’t sit on your ass expect it to fall in your lap! SMH get a clue!
Do you find your door kicked in and your stuff stolen? If not you will find your door kicked in and your stuff stolen.

Location hidden

#15 Jan 28, 2014
I wish you would try! You're an idiot 100%
We hate coos bay oregon

Grand Junction, CO

#16 Jan 28, 2014
N0rthB3nd wrote:
I wish you would try! You're an idiot 100%
I am considering you as a newbie in life, And I am walking away from this conversation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coquille Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Coos Bay teacher arrested for sexual abuse of s... Sep 16 We hate coos bay ... 1
News Coos Co. deputies make arrest in search for mis... (Oct '14) Aug '17 We hate coos bay ... 3
News Authorities looking for hit-and-run suspect in ... (Oct '14) Aug '17 We hate coos bay ... 3
News Husband, wife awarded $4.5 million after failed... Aug '17 We hate coos bay ... 1
News Coos Bay Man Arrested on Sex Abuse Charges (Jul '10) Feb '16 We hate coos bay ... 6
News Johnny Randolph (Feb '16) Feb '16 Jerry 1
News Cornelius City Manager Rob Drake announced as f... (May '15) May '15 Hot dog stand 2

Coquille Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coquille Mortgages