Too many drunks in coos bay oregon

Too many drunks in coos bay oregon

Posted in the Coquille Forum

Coos bay is a sick joke

Grand Junction, CO

#1 Feb 28, 2014
Has anyone bothered to notice how many drunks are there in coos bay oregon?

There is so many liquor bottles smashed on the streets and drunks peeing all over the place, How many domestic violence claims are there?

How may fights brake out at the local bars?

Just put down you beer for once and take a look at the problem.
Sober 1

Coos Bay, OR

#2 Mar 2, 2014
Yeah. I know at least one of them came from Wyoming. I'm not sure where the rest of them came from. BTW: If you don't know how to use the English language you should not write posts.
Oregon one

Springfield, OR

#3 Mar 2, 2014
No fights BRAKE out. They may BREAK out however. The speller here must be drunk in Cheyene.
Johnny g

Broomfield, CO

#4 Mar 2, 2014
Oregon one wrote:
No fights BRAKE out. They may BREAK out however. The speller here must be drunk in Cheyene.
You should learn how to spell Cheyenne!
Coos Bay is a real mess

Grand Junction, CO

#5 Mar 2, 2014
Thanks just getting people to be aware of the drinking problem.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#6 Mar 3, 2014
Sober 1 wrote:
Yeah. I know at least one of them came from Wyoming. I'm not sure where the rest of them came from. BTW: If you don't know how to use the English language you should not write posts.
YES!!!!!!

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#7 Mar 3, 2014
Coos bay is a sick joke wrote:
Has anyone bothered to notice how many drunks are there in coos bay oregon?
There is so many liquor bottles smashed on the streets and drunks peeing all over the place, How many domestic violence claims are there?
How may fights brake out at the local bars?
Just put down you beer for once and take a look at the problem.
Looks like you are back on your rant... I think you must be off your meds again. If you don't live here how do you know so much about our town!?

You said put down your beer, I suggest you pick up your bipolar meds and take them!
Coos Bay is a real mess

Grand Junction, CO

#8 Mar 3, 2014
N0rthB3nd wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you are back on your rant... I think you must be off your meds again. If you don't live here how do you know so much about our town!?
You said put down your beer, I suggest you pick up your bipolar meds and take them!
Hold your wood horse buddy, I once lived in coos bay oregon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coquille Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gov. Brown announces nominee for state police s... Jun 26 We Hate coos bay ... 1
a myrtle point alumni gets justice (Jul '15) Jun 19 Anonymous 2
News Protestors fight 'zombie' pipeline Jun 17 We Hate coos bay ... 1
Use Gorse for Biofuel. (Jul '07) Jun 2 Wynsquezr 25
News Man catches teens breaking into house, makes th... May '16 We Hate coos bay ... 1
melissa Miller (Dec '15) May '16 Seriously 2
Kidnapping (Oct '15) May '16 Seriously 2

Coquille Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coquille Mortgages