liberal1

Blue Ridge, GA

#1 Aug 18, 2012
innocent or murderer?
whooooaa

Blue Ridge, GA

#2 Aug 19, 2012
Does anyone know where the incident occured? What area of the county? Its been quiet. so sorry for the families. land isn't worth it...
democrat

Blue Ridge, GA

#3 Aug 20, 2012
Innocent!!! It's not his fault he is inbred to the point of mental retardation! Hell, he just wanted to get a disability check like the rest of the family. So faking a bunch of on the job accidents to get disability didn't work. He found a way to get the government to take care of him!!!!!!!!!!

“Houston, TX”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4 Aug 24, 2012
democrat wrote:
Innocent!!! It's not his fault he is inbred to the point of mental retardation! Hell, he just wanted to get a disability check like the rest of the family. So faking a bunch of on the job accidents to get disability didn't work. He found a way to get the government to take care of him!!!!!!!!!!
If you want to see inbred and mental retardation, travel in the Blue Ridge and Ellijay area.

And now all the real dumb ones are breeding with illegals.
Ga Girl

United States

#5 Aug 24, 2012
Hey not all in Blue Ridge towards Copperhill are like that Self Righteous

“Houston, TX”

Location hidden

#6 Aug 24, 2012
Ga Girl wrote:
Hey not all in Blue Ridge towards Copperhill are like that Self Righteous
Copperhill has their fair share...most there are tobacco chewing, uneducated fools!

So does Mineral Bluff, Morganton, Lakewood, Blairsville, Ranger, Murphy, Ducktown, Isabella, Burgertown, Turtletown, Dogtown, Epworth, Mobile, Frytown, Fightingtown, Turniptown, Ellijay, and East Ellijay!
Duckville

Blue Ridge, GA

#7 Aug 29, 2012
You think anyone believes you are from Houston, or even live there? You are so off topic here it's not even funny. I am sure Texas has it's share of people with problems, but you know way to much about the area to be a Texas native. But it is obvious you don't know Steven Waters the topic you commented on douche!!!

“Houston, TX”

Location hidden

#8 Sep 4, 2012
Duckville wrote:
You think anyone believes you are from Houston, or even live there? You are so off topic here it's not even funny. I am sure Texas has it's share of people with problems, but you know way to much about the area to be a Texas native. But it is obvious you don't know Steven Waters the topic you commented on douche!!!
Hey stupid, where did I say that I was a native of Texas?

It is obvious that you are an inbred fool!

I am very familiar with the Waters family.

The fact is, George and Willard were brothers and there was not a surplus of brain cells between the two of them. But that does not mean they did not possess good qualities.

You need to get a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Copperhill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the music thread (Apr '12) Feb 26 Musikologist 21
El Rio closure Dec '14 burger town 2
Big Block Party Live Music and Open Bar. Free ... Oct '14 jane309 1
pepto (Sep '14) Oct '14 _Timmy 3
Copper Basin Smelter Hill Oct '14 Old Buzzard 1
Antique Autos To Arrive In Rugby On July 5 For ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Good Grief 2
Swimming Pool ?? (Jul '14) Jul '14 Dixie 1
Copperhill Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Copperhill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:22 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:22AM
Harry Douglas: Latest News, Rumors and Speculation Surrounding Free Agent WR