Gun Sales To Spike as Many Believe in...

Gun Sales To Spike as Many Believe in Obama's Re-election

There are 328 comments on the KCEN story from Mar 7, 2012, titled Gun Sales To Spike as Many Believe in Obama's Re-election. In it, KCEN reports that:

Gun sales are up across the country. Some credit President Obama, and say there's a political correlation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCEN.

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
Rush

Richland, MI

#337 Apr 2, 2012
Boo! now go buy you another gun. That is all it takes to get a pug to buy a gun BOO! BUSH MADE ME POOR. Things were soooo good before that.
Law

Omaha, NE

#338 Apr 2, 2012
Rush wrote:
Boo! now go buy you another gun. That is all it takes to get a pug to buy a gun BOO! BUSH MADE ME POOR. Things were soooo good before that.
Another demtard spewing written excrement.

“Romney is a Weasel”

Since: Jan 09

Redwood NY

#339 Apr 2, 2012
Get Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Watertown and a military post (It wasn’t always called Ft. Drum) were established around the same time, Early 1800’s. You both get to share the “Ghetto” title together.
It was Pine Camp and then it was Camp Drum. Before it got all big it used to just a reserve base. We only had to deal with them on weekends. I got nothing against the Army or the nice soldiers who are there. I've got a problem with the crack houses that popped up. The soaring murder rate the creation of "bad nieghboorhoods". we didn't have that crap back in the day. We solved our problems with our dukes and that was the extent of it. The Watertown I grew up with is gone. Replaced by mini-Syracuse.

Since: Sep 08

Huntsville, AL

#340 Apr 2, 2012
Last week, Colbert pointed out the stupidity and paranoia of the gun nuts. The clip of Wayne LaPierre foaming at the mouth rant is priceless.

Barack Obama-Gun Control Conspiracy
The fear of not being able to buy guns during a second Obama term leads to Americans buying so many guns that now they can't buy any guns, just like they feared.

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-repo...

Huntsville, AL

#342 Apr 2, 2012
just another guy wrote:
<quoted text>
All it takes to get someone to buy a gun is to open their eyes and look at history and the direction we are headed. Look at holder and his wanting to brainwash kids about guns.
That and the fact there is always one more gun out there that would be fun to own and shoot.
Actually Attorney General Holder was talking about brainwashing the kids to FOLLOW THE LAW> Based on your stupid comment, I assume you prefer the kids violate the law.

"As Holder indicated at the beginning of his speech (the full version of which is posted on c-span.org ), the office of U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia is "charged with the responsibility of enforcing not only federal law, as all U.S. Attorneys Offices are in the country," but also "enforcing the local law here in the District of Columbia." He explains: "I am in essence the D.A.[district attorney] as well as the United States Attorney."

As such, Holder was responsible for enforcing the Firearms Control Regulations Act of 1975, the D.C. statute that banned the possession of handguns in the district. It's not particularly surprising to learn that as the person responsible for prosecutions under that law, he supported efforts to encourage D.C. residents not to violate it.(The Supreme Court later overturned D.C.'s handgun ban in 2008.)" http://mediamatters.org/blog/201203180001

“Orwell said this would happen.”

Location hidden

#343 Apr 2, 2012
PlacitasRoy wrote:
<quoted text>
As such, Holder was responsible for enforcing the Firearms Control Regulations Act of 1975, the D.C. statute that banned the possession of handguns in the district. It's not particularly surprising to learn that as the person responsible for prosecutions under that law, he supported efforts to encourage D.C. residents not to violate it.(The Supreme Court later overturned D.C.'s handgun ban in 2008.)" http://mediamatters.org/blog/201203180001
I don't think anyone should be surprised that Eric Holder was encouraging folks to comply with a law that unconstitutionally stripped them of one of their inalienable rights.

Since: Nov 11

Salt Lake City, UT

#344 Apr 2, 2012
PlacitasRoy wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Attorney General Holder was talking about brainwashing the kids to FOLLOW THE LAW> Based on your stupid comment, I assume you prefer the kids violate the law.
"As Holder indicated at the beginning of his speech (the full version of which is posted on c-span.org ), the office of U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia is "charged with the responsibility of enforcing not only federal law, as all U.S. Attorneys Offices are in the country," but also "enforcing the local law here in the District of Columbia." He explains: "I am in essence the D.A.[district attorney] as well as the United States Attorney."
I think he said to brainwash people to think of guns as bad just like we brainwashed people about cigarettes.
clovis pete

Dallas, TX

#346 Apr 2, 2012
PlacitasRoy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you David Brock's butt buddy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Copperas Cove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Panhandlers at local stores (Jul '07) Apr 20 proud killeenite 21
information Apr 20 BIGDADDY 1
Vote-Vets says Stopping Trump's policies from b... (Nov '16) Apr 18 SmokinJoe 3
Need a white hoodrat Apr 8 Iloveyourpinkpanties 1
Two white guys in search of ebony girl or asian... (Oct '12) Apr 8 Iloveyourpinkpanties 24
Hoodrat at the Dollar Tree (Apr '13) Mar 31 Bla 6
Review: Computer Repair Click A Nerd (Aug '15) Mar 27 LiftMasterKilleenTX 4

Copperas Cove Jobs

Personal Finance

Copperas Cove Mortgages