Vote no for Obama.
iluvit73

Belton, TX

#1 Oct 1, 2012
During my walk today I noticed some people posting Obama signs. I guess the people don't watch the news and keep up whats going on. People have to realize that Obama messed with Social Security by reducing the taxes collected from 6.2% to 4.2%. This will hurt Social Security. On my Social Security statement the money I might receive when I retire went down $174.00. So it has been affected already. Obama also has not done anything to help the economy. He has got us further in debt. This country is broke, yet we still borrow money from China. We give billions to Egypt which we don't have and they kill our ambassader. So we don't need 4 more years of Obama. We need some real change in this country.
Fisherboy

Killeen, TX

#2 Oct 1, 2012
iluvit73 wrote:
During my walk today I noticed some people posting Obama signs. I guess the people don't watch the news and keep up whats going on. People have to realize that Obama messed with Social Security by reducing the taxes collected from 6.2% to 4.2%. This will hurt Social Security. On my Social Security statement the money I might receive when I retire went down $174.00. So it has been affected already. Obama also has not done anything to help the economy. He has got us further in debt. This country is broke, yet we still borrow money from China. We give billions to Egypt which we don't have and they kill our ambassader. So we don't need 4 more years of Obama. We need some real change in this country.
I agree. Obama must be sent into retirement before the Country reaches the point of being unfixable.
JAS

Thailand

#3 Oct 5, 2012
So Romney is a better chose? I don't like either of the two so I am voting Gary Johnson.
duece

Temple, TX

#4 Oct 5, 2012
iluvit73 wrote:
It is simple you pay less, therefore you will receive less. Sounds like someone doesn't have a retirement plan. Heres some news you can use it is call Fact Checker.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-chec...
Fisherboy

Killeen, TX

#5 Oct 5, 2012
Obama/Obiden could care less about facts. IMO they are both bumbling idiots.
iluvit73

Waco, TX

#6 Oct 5, 2012
JAS wrote:
So Romney is a better chose? I don't like either of the two so I am voting Gary Johnson.
I don't like any one of them either, but Romney is the better choice. I really wanted Rick Santorum. Also I wish Mike Huckabee would of run for president.
iluvit73

Waco, TX

#7 Oct 5, 2012
duece wrote:
<quoted text>
It is simple you pay less, therefore you will receive less. Sounds like someone doesn't have a retirement plan. Heres some news you can use it is call Fact Checker.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-chec...
When Obama reduced everyones taxes from 6.2% to 4.2% on social security, everyones social security was reduced. I make a good amount of money with my job and investments and have to pay the IRS every year. So my retirment plan is fine, but the president shouldn't of messed with Social Security. I have been working a long time and I want the most I can get out of Social Secuirty.
Paco

Odessa, TX

#8 Oct 6, 2012
No more Obummer, this guy is a Chicago Crook and needs to go back home worst President ever by leaps and bounds!!
Retired 1SG

Killeen, TX

#9 Oct 6, 2012
After Wednesday Night's debate, I don't think we have anything to worry about. Goodbye Obama!!
Fisherboy

Killeen, TX

#10 Oct 6, 2012
Retired 1SG wrote:
After Wednesday Night's debate, I don't think we have anything to worry about. Goodbye Obama!!
I hope your right.
James Fessenmeyer

Midlothian, TX

#11 Oct 6, 2012
Retired 1SG wrote:
Unfortunately the undecided voters were watching Honey Boo Boo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Copperas Cove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Panhandlers at local stores (Jul '07) Apr 20 proud killeenite 21
information Apr 20 BIGDADDY 1
Vote-Vets says Stopping Trump's policies from b... (Nov '16) Apr 18 SmokinJoe 3
Need a white hoodrat Apr 8 Iloveyourpinkpanties 1
Two white guys in search of ebony girl or asian... (Oct '12) Apr 8 Iloveyourpinkpanties 24
Hoodrat at the Dollar Tree (Apr '13) Mar 31 Bla 6
Review: Computer Repair Click A Nerd (Aug '15) Mar 27 LiftMasterKilleenTX 4

Copperas Cove Jobs

Personal Finance

Copperas Cove Mortgages