The Starting of the Slums along FM 116 S
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
HeHu

Waco, TX

#43 Jan 12, 2013
SingleLady59 wrote:
Disgusting!!! That's as nasty as that alumium place right there on 190 in Cove. Talk about an eye sore. What's funny is I have a beautiful home, the city charged me for leaving some native grass which was very attractive to our landscaped yard. Yet they let these slobs on 116 get away with all this trash. I feel bad for their neighbors. It's bringing down the value of their properties, not to mention the rats and roaches that have got to be all over that place. ick!
We need more people who care for their area. The city came up with a new regulation on grass,trash etc. Hope it works. The place still looks almost the same as the picture. I was trying google street maps to see if it showed the crap and grass but couldn't use it because I don't know how.
Pedro

Waco, TX

#44 Jan 12, 2013
Still looks about the same. I hope the city will do something soon.
Hunto

Waco, TX

#45 Feb 2, 2013
It's now been over a year or so and the property has not changed much from the picture.
Old timer

Waco, TX

#46 Feb 3, 2013
Pedro wrote:
Outside of a house reflects on what the person that lives there is.
Look at some of the dumps on 190 coming into town! I believe that a certain abandoned house - next to Nauret Auto Supply used to be his mother's house? Wasn't he on the coucil when they were cracking down about having cement pads for motor homes? Fining for overgown lawns? Look to the people that make decisions in this town and then look in their back yards.
Hunto

Waco, TX

#47 Feb 16, 2013
I don't think anyone from the city cares as long as their area is ok. Most don't live in the city so why should they care.
Hunto

Waco, TX

#48 Mar 20, 2013
I wonder if the new code enforcer will do anything as the yard looks about the same. Has tall DRIED GRASS (Fire Hazard )also new grass growing to add to the mess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Copperas Cove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Hospital, Ft. Hood (Nov '11) 22 hr SmokinJoe 7
1 st Armored Division (May '09) May 19 Jim storck 45
Fake a## h%e (Nov '11) May 19 Kano 2
News Middle school closing its doors after 54 years ... (Jun '09) May 15 Beth K 4
Darnall Army Hospital (Apr '10) May 14 Bernice Coleman 18
News Mike Pearce, An Outstanding Teacher brings hist... (May '07) May 10 Thank you 23
Review: Armadillo Properties (Jan '09) May 8 Ashely 75

Copperas Cove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Copperas Cove Mortgages