The Starting of the Slums along FM 116 S

Posted in the Copperas Cove Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Pedro

Burnet, TX

#2 May 18, 2011
Outside of a house reflects on what the person that lives there is.
Vince

Killeen, TX

#3 May 21, 2011
This is shameful how could you let your house get like this . I hope having their house posted on the internet for all to see is motivation enough to clean this up . I cant believe our cities code enforcement lets this go .
Pedro

Burnet, TX

#4 May 23, 2011
Charlie Youngs is checking it out and also code enforcement.
PEDRO

Burnet, TX

#5 Jun 4, 2011
Still looks the same maybe a little more trash.
PEDRO

Burnet, TX

#6 Jun 7, 2011
Drove by today not to much change. Maybe some stuff was moved a couple of feet. I think they are saying "you can't do anything to me".
Pedro

Burnet, TX

#7 Jun 10, 2011
Drove by today no change in trash, garbage and grass. I think they are putting up two middle fingers and mooning the city and all who abide by the codes and laws.
Pedro

Burnet, TX

#8 Jun 19, 2011
Still no change beyond stacking trash. Grass still needs to be cut and the yard STINKS when you walk by on the sidewalk. I told myself to foget about it but I just can't.
JFK

Abilene, TX

#9 Jun 22, 2011
Pedro wrote:
Outside of a house reflects on what the person that lives there is.
kinda like judging a book by it's cover hey ... I mean look at the White House ... nothing but death, distruction and debt and all over Guns, Oil and Drugs... white washed on the outside but full of dead men's bones.
Pedro

Burnet, TX

#10 Jun 23, 2011
JFK wrote:
<quoted text> kinda like judging a book by it's cover hey ... I mean look at the White House ... nothing but death, distruction and debt and all over Guns, Oil and Drugs... white washed on the outside but full of dead men's bones.
Do you like junk, trash and garbage close to your living area?
Pedro

Burnet, TX

#11 Jul 15, 2011
Not much change still grass needs cutting furniture in driveway boards and junk stacked in driveway.
Retired 1SG

Belton, TX

#12 Jul 15, 2011
Think the city has given the owner/tenant more than enough time to take care of this. They need to read the tenant the riot act, contact the owner and inform him if not cleaned up it within a week then a contractor will clean it up and lien attached to his property.
Pedro

Burnet, TX

#13 Jul 15, 2011
Retired 1SG wrote:
Think the city has given the owner/tenant more than enough time to take care of this. They need to read the tenant the riot act, contact the owner and inform him if not cleaned up it within a week then a contractor will clean it up and lien attached to his property.
I think the problum lyes with the owner living out of state. I'm almost certain she lives in Kentucky. I think I could find out threw a friend of ours and their's. The city Police is looking for her for some kind of ofense. The 19 yr old son who is staying there may think he is not responsible and that's why it's at a stand still. I want to keep this going and maybe someone will think of a way to correct this situation. Maybe the TV or News paper may find a story to tell and get this out in the public eye.Why have an ordinance that can't be enforced? I bet if this were in the Area where the Mayor, City Council Members,City Manager, city Attorney or Judge lise it would be taken care of within the ordinece time frame of TEN DAYS.
HEHU

Burnet, TX

#14 Jul 17, 2011
This would be a great address to submit for Yard of the Month. Meets all the standards of what Coves expects.
Pedro

Burnet, TX

#15 Jul 22, 2011
Drove by tonight still looks the same.
Pedro

Burnet, TX

#16 Jul 27, 2011
Drove by this morning,I noticed a couch left out in the back yard along with the junk in the driveway and the grass still needs to be cut.
Retired 1SG

Belton, TX

#17 Jul 27, 2011
Ask Charley to put a fire under Cove Enforcement's butt.
Stephanie

Killeen, TX

#18 Jul 28, 2011
All of you are so rude. Get a fucking life and stop being so judgmental. Get a life and stop pretending your so much better than whoever lives in that house. If their house is bothering you to the point that you are stalking them and taking pictures of their house to post on the internet, then maybe you should go over there and clean it up.
Pedro

Burnet, TX

#19 Jul 29, 2011
Stephanie wrote:
All of you are so rude. Get a fucking life and stop being so judgmental. Get a life and stop pretending your so much better than whoever lives in that house. If their house is bothering you to the point that you are stalking them and taking pictures of their house to post on the internet, then maybe you should go over there and clean it up.
I would but that would be trespassing. It's people like you that lets sespools like that mulitiply and causes slums and areas like Sunset.If I'm rude so be it I'm not going to let some lowlife get by with crap like that.
Pedro

Burnet, TX

#20 Aug 10, 2011
Went by the yunkyard today, still no change.
Coveite

Waco, TX

#21 Aug 10, 2011
Perhaps a cigarette thrown out a car window would help clean up the mess

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Copperas Cove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any Cougars or milfs want company tonight? (Jan '16) 6 hr Mrs Youngblood 7
1 st Armored Division (May '09) Thu Jayar 50
Two white guys in search of ebony girl or asian... (Oct '12) Dec 12 Ridemyface 21
Need a tire Dec 12 Ridemyface 2
Wounded Military Dating or Wounded Warriors Dating (May '10) Dec 12 Jaded143 17
I really need something to stay hopeful Dec 2 Anonymous 1
Fed up with all the DV whining. (Apr '15) Nov 24 Kollin K Kapperneck 10

Copperas Cove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Copperas Cove Mortgages