Waco teen dies after Halloween shooting

Waco teen dies after Halloween shooting

There are 30 comments on the Waco Tribune-Herald story from Nov 2, 2007, titled Waco teen dies after Halloween shooting. In it, Waco Tribune-Herald reports that:

“Right when it happened (the shooter) said 'Jonathon, man, get up, get up,' ”

A Waco teenager shot in the head Halloween night has died. Jonathon David Smith, 18, was reportedly sitting with friends on a porch in the 3500 block of Parrott Avenue Wednesday night when he was shot. via Waco Tribune-Herald

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Waco Tribune-Herald.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
worried

Idaho Falls, ID

#22 Jun 7, 2008
Reading (or trying to) these posts really makes me sad for the future of this country. I see a ton of ignorant, illiterate people posting. Please go back to school and learn how to use the english language properly. One more thing; proper grammer works wonders.
mike

Waco, TX

#23 Aug 23, 2008
the future is not looking so bright "cuddie"
NO LIE

Rogers, TX

#24 Sep 18, 2008
Although I think he will get a slap on the wrist, I hope he gets a stiff penalty. He has did other offenses and has already gotten away with them. When will he ever learn?? My guess NEVER.
temple texas

Killeen, TX

#25 Jul 23, 2009
deedee wrote:
well dis deedee and johnathan WAS MY CUDDIE but it was just time 4 him to go and ryan didn't mean it cuz he my favorite cusin but i just hope it's all at peace now and dis is what really happened they were playen and the gun went off he died like 1 hour later but just i love u always cuddie and will truely miss u
How old are you? 6? It would still be a shame if you talked like that at six years old...lol...Sorry for the loss but if you are going to represent yourself you should really work on YOU. You sound totally ignorant.
cuddie

Woodway, TX

#27 May 25, 2012
disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
*laffin* moron! "be acting" - "dey sum shit" - "Da dead" - "dem rest..". You guys need help. He will only rest in peace if he was peaceful. All his "cuddies" re:ignornat a$$ friends, will suffer the same torment after death. During life...you'll just remain useless and ignorant.
who are you to jump on this forum and say a damn thing? If you so damn smart, why don't you go share your intelligence with others as "smart" as you. All the intellegence in the world doesn't justify you insulting people & judging who is fit to suffer & who is not. He will only rest in peace if he was peaceful? And how the hell would you know that? You ain't God homie. And as far as i'm concerned, you ain't shit. Go write a article about something.. go use your "intellegence" for some damn good! You're no better than someone without intellegence if you're only using it to insult them. Move around Mr. smart man.
Whacko Suks

Killeen, TX

#28 May 25, 2012
You sound about as ignorant as the other dumb ass.
And it only took you nearly 3 years to add your comments.

Since: Nov 15

Santa Ana, CA

#29 Nov 1, 2015
shut up wrote:
first off all it was an accidebt Ryan didnt mean to shoot j smith at all it was accident and if j smith wrer here he would tell you...
I'm sorry I don't believe it was an accident by far...so unless you think 4 him...nobody will ever know will they...I am Jhon cousin and everyday we live our lives thinking of what would've been with him.

Santa Ana, CA

#30 Nov 1, 2015
temple texas wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are you? 6? It would still be a shame if you talked like that at six years old...lol...Sorry for the loss but if you are going to represent yourself you should really work on YOU. You sound totally ignorant.
Okay...this just sounds out right ridiculous...Smh...John is my cousin and it was NOT an accident...but again we would never know will we because my cousin isn't here to vouch for himself. So I'll truly appreciate if you save your rude comment Dee Dee...you aren't God nor do you decide who's time is it 2 go and who's isn't...Smh. Sounded outrageous...please and thank you.

Santa Ana, CA

#31 Nov 1, 2015
Dear cousin,
Today this year is never a good day 4 any of us....I want you 2 know we all stay thinking about you and hope you are saving a spot 4 all of us up there with our &#128081;...I love you more than you ever knew..I just turned 28 which mean you would have been 26...but I know you're up there still playing catch up..Lol..you'll never be able 2 catch up to my age little cousin. But I love you..&#128536;
My Daddy

Waco, TX

#32 Dec 1, 2015
It was an accent he told me the story

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Copperas Cove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ted Cruz's Radical New Proposal: Patrol and 'Se... Thu Three Days 1
Review: Assembly Of Prayer Christian Church (Sep '12) May 3 Love 107
Please sign the petition to get alcohol on the ... May 2 Scorpion 4
deane electric May 2 Scorpion 2
News Court Martial Held At Fort Hood For Sergeant Da... (May '07) Apr 28 Rusty 58
Fort Hood Motor Pool (Jul '12) Apr 28 Michael Biondo 5
Toddler Drowns in Backyard Pool (May '09) Apr 26 Your friend Jacob 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Copperas Cove Mortgages