New interest in Allentown's former Co...

New interest in Allentown's former Colonial Theater site

There are 11 comments on the NJ.com story from Jul 7, 2013, titled New interest in Allentown's former Colonial Theater site. In it, NJ.com reports that:

A map of the 513-525 Hamilton Street, which includes the former Colonial Theatre.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NJ.com.

silly rabbit

United States

#1 Jul 7, 2013
Pray for these people that allow fake invoice for said services renderd for perposals¿ It is a sunday and wfmz/gag are feeding more propaganda to the aincient readers that read the hardcopy from afar¿ This kind of restoration of local historical structures takes a special breed, and they are far and few between¿ My eyes ain't to well anymore but take a look at the southwest corner of the americus that has been crazycalked by the fine developer/owner that Hole outside layer of brick needs attention like yesterday and code officials allowed the public protection to be taken down¿ What engineering firm signed off on that one¿
Ed for Governor

Allentown, PA

#2 Jul 7, 2013
silly rabbit wrote:
Pray for these people that allow fake invoice for said services renderd for perposals¿ It is a sunday and wfmz/gag are feeding more propaganda to the aincient readers that read the hardcopy from afar¿ This kind of restoration of local historical structures takes a special breed, and they are far and few between¿ My eyes ain't to well anymore but take a look at the southwest corner of the americus that has been crazycalked by the fine developer/owner that Hole outside layer of brick needs attention like yesterday and code officials allowed the public protection to be taken down¿ What engineering firm signed off on that one¿
Take out your binoculars again and look at the s.w. corner. The brick facia has been fixed properly, not crazy caulked. Propaganda? No. Try facts. Something you can not provide because all you do is spew b.s.

This article is one of many that have been printed and yet to be printed in the near and distant future. More land developers will be fighting with each other to get their money in on the action here in Allentown, Pa. I can't wait for next fall when they drop the puck. Go Phantoms!
silly rabbit

United States

#3 Jul 7, 2013
Ed for Governor wrote:
<quoted text>
Take out your binoculars again and look at the s.w. corner. The brick facia has been fixed properly, not crazy caulked. Propaganda? No. Try facts. Something you can not provide because all you do is spew b.s.
This article is one of many that have been printed and yet to be printed in the near and distant future. More land developers will be fighting with each other to get their money in on the action here in Allentown, Pa. I can't wait for next fall when they drop the puck. Go
Phantoms!
Just like the $500,000.00 grant that was allocated for Stevens pocket kiddy park 2yrs. ago like a fart from your spinkter choking your blow up male dolls thing gone in the wind¿ Is this charge like theft of services for your king and his court jesters¿ Or is this like the king standing up for the drug thug with DA Martin¿ Thats right the kings original cheerleader that moved to bethum contrls the drug trade there¿
Stand up and be heared¿
What we drinkin¿ Looks like the wasser is commin out my ass¿
Society

Allentown, PA

#4 Jul 7, 2013
silly rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like the $500,000.00 grant that was allocated for Stevens pocket kiddy park 2yrs. ago like a fart from your spinkter choking your blow up male dolls thing gone in the wind¿ Is this charge like theft of services for your king and his court jesters¿ Or is this like the king standing up for the drug thug with DA Martin¿ Thats right the kings original cheerleader that moved to bethum contrls the drug trade there¿
Stand up and be heared¿
What we drinkin¿ Looks like the wasser is commin out my ass¿

Uh? You make zero sense. You really need to seek a mental health professional.
silly rabbit

United States

#5 Jul 7, 2013
Society wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanx be to god, and I do see a phsyciotrist on the regular as well as a multifacited support system and there are some that are with me and some that are doing as the powers above tell them to do¿ Individuality is what has made America a great nation some years back, now the masses are mostly ignorant to the laws of the nation comming from third world nations to come to a third class city¿

No class is low class¿
Get a life and let me troll the political parasitism of the poverty pimps of allentown pa¡¡¡
silly rabbit

Bristol, CT

#6 Jul 8, 2013
Society wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooo, thats right propor invoicing, the AFD watered down the children,$30,000.00 invoice, played a movie on the blow-up screen and multiple church functions that neiborhood children could not even participate in except for the old clothe hand outs¿ I am very sure there are propor invoices estimated by me as about $250,000.00 half the money gone¿
silly rabbit

Bristol, CT

#7 Jul 8, 2013
Ed for Governor wrote:
<quoted text>
This article is one of many that have been printed and yet to be printed in the near and distant future. More land developers will be fighting with each other to get their money in on the action here in Allentown, Pa. I can't wait for next fall when they drop the puck. Go Phantoms!
By the way I took my bionoculars to 6th hamilton today while passing the Americus Hotel and looked up at the corner of the building?¿ The outer layer of bricks that has been crazy chalked looks to be buldging about ready to pop like your kings gut¿ Just a thought do men that look like that give birth from there ass or did they have a fofo installed in there croutch with federal grant monies¿
Society

Allentown, PA

#8 Jul 8, 2013
You are a very ill man.
silly rabbit

Bristol, CT

#9 Jul 8, 2013
Society wrote:
You are a very ill man.
Yea and society has had there hand in adding to my sickness and adding too¿? Troll to the 7th and Allen drug store that going to be opening in the traylor hotel a once historical landmark now a rooming house for drug dealers and prostitution¿ A house of ill repute with a national youth treatment agency¿
Ed for Governor

Allentown, PA

#10 Jul 9, 2013
silly rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea and society has had there hand in adding to my sickness and adding too¿? Troll to the 7th and Allen drug store that going to be opening in the traylor hotel a once historical landmark now a rooming house for drug dealers and prostitution¿ A house of ill repute with a national youth treatment agency¿
You really are a sick person. People like you should not be allowed on our streets. Seek help. Quickly.
silly rabbit

Kingston, PA

#11 Jul 9, 2013
Ed for Governor wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a sick person. People like you should not be allowed on our streets. Seek help. Quickly.
What does the truth about what king palumpa and crew has allowed to happen to the history of many fine institutions that have been run off in the name of transgretional transformation hurt your propagandized blight and degedation to the Hole rest of the city¿ Oo and by the way I am out here for the same destruction that has taken place at Allentowns State Hospital under the palumpa administration that took place far before the public was made aware¿ The jh bennet sweet deal¿

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coplay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,396,388
News Get furnace checked or face a fine (Nov '14) 40 min silly rabbit 97
silly rabbit is unemployed and uneducated (Apr '14) 5 hr Serious Rabbit 67
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 17 hr ThomasA 311,360
silly rabbit speaks irrational nonsense and gib... (May '14) Tue Kanye Clinton 71
News Paulson defends Merrill Lynch deal (Jul '09) Tue Swedenforever 6
News Police say masturbating man assaults woman Jun 28 silly rabbit 1

Coplay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coplay Mortgages