Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#1084094 Feb 21, 2014
M Stein wrote:
<quoted text>You are one of the OBOTs on here 24/7--I think. I don't know for sure, because I am not here 24/7.
As I said above, it must be exhausting defending Zero for hours and hours every day of your life. Have you ever thought of getting a hobby? Volunteering at a homeless shelter? You could even indoctrinate street bums to vote for Obama after you get them registered. Or maybe just help a few illegals fake documents. There must some cause out there that needs your help.
Plain Jane, M. Stein, et. al., don't you have anything better to do than copy/paste junk from looney toons about the POTUS on here? Herb Schwartz, huh? Parent to the highest scoring in 2000? Bawhahahahahahahahahahaahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha
The Debil Is Trash

Buffalo, NY

#1084095 Feb 21, 2014
Who cares what Ted Nuggent said about Barack ... Free Speech.
And who cares if Texas gubernatorial candidate Greg Abbott (R) has been campaigning with Ted Nuggent ...

The liberals should have concerned themselves with Barack's bed mates:
Bill Ayers, Reverend Wright, and, well you know the list of shady, unsavory characters.
Van Communist Jones, with comrade Valerie Jarrett ... etc. etc.

At least The Republicans have the cajones to say against their party mates: "I don't agree".

More than what the liberals lacking courage and sound character would ever do ...

Fox News with flip that shyte like a pancake. Over & Done ...
sonicfilter wrote:
Texas Gov. Rick Perry (R) said he takes issue with rocker Ted Nugent calling President Barack Obama a "subhuman mongrel."
"I wouldn't have used those words," Perry told CNN's Wolf Blitzer on Thursday.
Perry quickly shifted from Nugent's comments, telling Blitzer people need to be focused on things like jobs instead.
"The idea that Ted Nugent has said something that's outrageous shouldn't surprise anybody. He's been saying outrageous things for a lot of years," Perry added. "He shouldn't have said that about the president of the United States."
Perry addressed the issue earlier Thursday after a breakfast appearance before the Texas State Society, according to the Dallas Morning News.
“That’s Ted Nugent…That’s just Ted. Anybody that’s offended -- sorry, but that’s just Ted,” Perry said.“I don’t take offense, no. If we would spend a whole lot more time talking about how to create jobs instead of trying to pick apart people’s descriptions of somebody, we’d probably get a lot further along in life.”
Texas gubernatorial candidate Greg Abbott (R) has come under fire in recent days for campaigning with Nugent and calling him his "blood brother" after the rocker made the comments about Obama. Texas state Sen. Wendy Davis, Abbott's Democratic rival, has said it's an "insult" the Republican has touted his ties to Nugent.
Perry isn't the only Republican to criticize Nugent's comments. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) said he didn't agree with the comments.
“You’ve never heard me say such a thing, nor would I," Cruz said.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/20/rick...
suck on that Ted!
but now FOX will have get into the mix. they love them some Ted.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1084096 Feb 21, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Beginning to think you really do have a forgetful memory - or a selective one.
Maybe I should remind you I voted for Romney over McCain the first time - and believe that's why you ditched your conservative roots because McCain won the ticket instead of Romney (or at least that's what you said or implied).
The second time was crucial as to who could best beat Obama. All candidates were open to that possibility - and I'd still pay good money to see Obama debate Gingrich. But Romney was the one who came out ahead and I supported him the second time as much as the first.
But any Republican candidate would have been better than Barack "lying just to win elections" Obama.
Still delusional aren't you Carol? Republicans had one viable candidate in John Huntsman but he wasn't crazy or an outright liar.
Let's go over Romney's lies one more time;
Jeep production going to China.
His claim of "massive" defense under Obama when in fact military spending went up every year he was in office.
His claim that Obama gutted the work requirement for public assistance when in reality he was giving governors more flexibility in their programs. Something Mitt Romney asked for.
His claim that "25 million people are out of work because of Barack Obama. And so I'll compare my experience in the private sector where, net-net, we created over 100,000 jobs."
Sadly for Mitt Romney, the Bush recession began in December 2007. The private sector added 2.3 million new jobs since March 2010, and it took the Obama economy one year to create more jobs than the economy under President Bush did in eight. According to McCain economic adviser Mark Zandi as well as the non-partisan CBO, who concluded that the Obama stimulus program "added up to 0.9 million jobs in 2009, 3.3 million jobs in 2010 and 2.6 million jobs in 2011."
His statement; "We all understand that the spending crisis is extraordinary, with $15 trillion now in debt, with a president that's racked up as much debt as almost all of the other presidents combined."
Of course, we don't all understand that, because it's not true. After Ronald Reagan tripled the gross national debt and George W. Bush doubled it again, Uncle Sam's red ink totaled almost $11 trillion when Barack Obama took the oath of office.
M Stein

New York, NY

#1084097 Feb 21, 2014
The Audacity of Myth: How the Media Ignored Obama's Lies About His Own Biography and Memoir

The media's sneakiest dirty trick in the book is BIAS BY OMISSION, because is is so hard to find, when journalists decide "what the people don't know won't hurt them," or more precisely, "what the people don't know won't hurt our candidate."

In Barack Obama's case this omission emerged in 2012 over his biographical narrative: his 1995 memoir Dreams From My Father, which became a huge bestseller as he prepared to run for president, and enriched him with an estimated $1.3 million in royalties (not to mention almost $4 million for his campaign book The Audacity of Hope), and that's just through 2007.

Reporters loved this book. In an October 23, 2006, cover story in Time magazine, Joe Klein oozed about Obama's parentage: "He told the story in brilliant, painful detail in his first book, Dreams from My Father, which may be the best-written memoir ever produced by an American politician."

Chris Matthews was even more effusive, to the point of slobbery, on MSNBC, which is to say, typical. The book was "unique because he's a politician and not since U.S. Grant has a politician written his own book, and that is refreshing." It was great literature. "It's almost like Mark Twain. It's so American, it's so textured. It's so, almost sounding like great fiction because it reads like us. It's picturesque. Is that the right word,'picturesque'? I think it's got that quality."

Matthews was exactly right. It sounded like great fiction because SO MUCH OF IT WAS FICTIONALIZED.

The warning was right there in the preface to his 1995 memoir, where Barack Obama admitted the chapters to come were taking liberties with the truth: "Although much of this book is based on contemporaneous journals or the oral histories of my family, the dialogue is necessarily an approximation of what was actually said or relayed to me." EVEN THE PEOPLE WEREN'T ENTIRELY REAL: "For the sake of compression, some of the characters that appear are composites of people, I've known, and some events appear out of precise chronology."

Ask a journalist if he supports the notion of a president whose life story is one part mythology, like George Washington and the cherry tree.

Some media people have been stunned when they are told of this paragraph, as if they never read this book, or skipped the preface. But that has never nicked the larger legend that's been created.

THE NATION'S SO-CALLED GUARDIANS OF FACTUAL ACCURACY DON'T EVEN EXPECT HONESTY FROM OBAMA ON HIS OWN LIFE STORY.

excerpted from Collusion
YOU MOMMY

Scranton, PA

#1084098 Feb 21, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>this is why i was advocating FOR the pipeline.
do you idiots ever understand what you read? what was the problem, no pop-ups? no mommy to read it to you?
NO, NO, THAT NOT THE PROBLEM, SON. THE PROBLEM IS, YOU STILL THINK YOU IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD "AFTER" YOU BEEN HIT BY THE BUS. YOU GOT TO PICK A SIDE, BOY... IT LIKE POTTY TRAININ'. YOU REMEMBER? YOU WAS SOOO PROUD OF YOUSELF FO' SHITTIN' "ON" THE TOILET WHEN WHAT WE WAS LOOKIN' FO' WAS YOU EVER LEARNIN' TO SHIT "IN" IT.
M Stein

New York, NY

#1084099 Feb 21, 2014
Liberal journalists -- especially hacks like Chris Matthews at MSNBC -- routinely disparage conservatives for the "birthers" and their conspiracy theories that Obama can't be president because he wasn't born in the United States.

They enjoyed the circus around Donald Trump's demands for Obama's birth certificate as proof that conservatives couldn't accept a black man as president.

When Romney clinched the Republican nomination in late May, NBC's Matt Lauer wondered on the Today show, "will his ongoing relationship with Donald Trump overshadow his big moment? As Trump plays the birther card once again."

But THE PUBLIC SHOULD SEE THE ENTIRE NATIONAL MEDIA AS A PACK OF "MYTHERS"-PEOPLE WHO BLITHELY ACCEPTED OBAMA'S CONCOCTED LIFE STORY WITHOUT CHALLENGING THE FACTUAL RELIABILITY OF ANY OF IT.

It should be called Fever Dreams From My Father. Or Day Dreams From My Father. Anything to underscore that this should not be seen as a biography.

excerpted from Collusion
MY MOMMY

Scranton, PA

#1084100 Feb 21, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Plain Jane, M. Stein, et. al., don't you have anything better to do than copy/paste junk from looney toons about the POTUS on here? Herb Schwartz, huh? Parent to the highest scoring in 2000? Bawhahahahahahahahahahaahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha
HI, BABY. WOULD YOU ENTERTAIN MY INVITATION TO LUNCH AT YOU HOUSE OR MINE? I WILL BRING SUPPLIES... BATTERIES, WHATEVER. I LOVE YOU FO'EVER. THE DEBIL. YOU NEVER TOL' ME WHETHER YOU'D LIKE ANOTHER STORY ABOUT YOUSELF? I AM DEFINITELY IN A MOOD TO WRITE IT IF YOU ARE?
M Stein

New York, NY

#1084101 Feb 21, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Still delusional aren't you Carol? Republicans had one viable candidate in John Huntsman but he wasn't crazy or an outright liar.
Let's go over Romney's lies one more time;
Jeep production going to China.
His claim of "massive" defense under Obama when in fact military spending went up every year he was in office.
His claim that Obama gutted the work requirement for public assistance when in reality he was giving governors more flexibility in their programs. Something Mitt Romney asked for.
His claim that "25 million people are out of work because of Barack Obama. And so I'll compare my experience in the private sector where, net-net, we created over 100,000 jobs."
Sadly for Mitt Romney, the Bush recession began in December 2007. The private sector added 2.3 million new jobs since March 2010, and it took the Obama economy one year to create more jobs than the economy under President Bush did in eight. According to McCain economic adviser Mark Zandi as well as the non-partisan CBO, who concluded that the Obama stimulus program "added up to 0.9 million jobs in 2009, 3.3 million jobs in 2010 and 2.6 million jobs in 2011."
His statement; "We all understand that the spending crisis is extraordinary, with $15 trillion now in debt, with a president that's racked up as much debt as almost all of the other presidents combined."
Of course, we don't all understand that, because it's not true. After Ronald Reagan tripled the gross national debt and George W. Bush doubled it again, Uncle Sam's red ink totaled almost $11 trillion when Barack Obama took the oath of office.
To summarize, the only lies you find acceptable and/or dismiss are those told by Obama or his administration's minions (a/k/a tax cheats who have never had a life outside of politics).
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1084102 Feb 21, 2014
Grey Ghost/Yeah for sure. Hey there son, you have no tolerance for diversity, do you?
YOU MOMMY wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, NO, THAT NOT THE PROBLEM, SON. THE PROBLEM IS, YOU STILL THINK YOU IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD "AFTER" YOU BEEN HIT BY THE BUS. YOU GOT TO PICK A SIDE, BOY... IT LIKE POTTY TRAININ'. YOU REMEMBER? YOU WAS SOOO PROUD OF YOUSELF FO' SHITTIN' "ON" THE TOILET WHEN WHAT WE WAS LOOKIN' FO' WAS YOU EVER LEARNIN' TO SHIT "IN" IT.
HIS MOMMY

Scranton, PA

#1084103 Feb 21, 2014
YOU SEE? THIS KINDA LIKE THE OLYMPICS. YOU "WIN" SOMETHIN' AN' GET YOU MEDAL AN' NEXT THING YOU KNOW YOU RIGHT BACK TO THE DAILY GRIND AS THE GROUND SLOTH YOU IS. HEHEHEHEHEHEH, THIS GET BETTER N BETTER. DEBIL WAS THE MILLIONTH POSTER, INCIDENTALLY. YOU DON' GET TO RIG THE ELECTION BY SUCKIN' THE JUDGE'S DICK.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Coldwater, Mi

#1084104 Feb 21, 2014
J_a_n wrote:
Obama pees on the 1st Amendment
http://conservativepapers.com/news/2014/02/20...
I agree.....He is a commie.
HIS MOMMY

Scranton, PA

#1084105 Feb 21, 2014
M Stein wrote:
<quoted text>To summarize, the only lies you find acceptable and/or dismiss are those told by Obama or his administration's minions (a/k/a tax cheats who have never had a life outside of politics).
TO SUMMARIZE, IF YOU A PIRATE AN' YOU SEE A BUNCH OF WHITE BOYS PADDLIN' OVER TO YOU SHIP (WELL, THE ONE YOU JUS' STOLE,) YOU SHOULD FEEL FREE TO SHOOT THE SHIT OUT OF THEM. IT JUS' COMMON SENSE. I WOULD.
HIS MOMMY

Scranton, PA

#1084106 Feb 21, 2014
Q: WHAT THE NAVY SEAL SAY WHEN HE HIT IN THE HEAD BY AN AK BULLET AS HE POLIN' THE RAFT OVER TO THE PIRATE SHIP? A: NOT A HOLE HECK OF A LOT.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Coldwater, Mi

#1084107 Feb 21, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
sure...trains and trucks never have spills, damage no roads, use no fuel, kill no people in accidents, and have no emissions......
Woodtick has toxic emissions.
HIS MOMMY

Scranton, PA

#1084108 Feb 21, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Grey Ghost/Yeah for sure. Hey there son, you have no tolerance for diversity, do you?
<quoted text>
NO, NO, THAT NOT TRUE. THERE NO BETTER DEFINITION FO' DIVERSITY THAN TRYIN' TO STAND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD. YOU "WILL" DIVERSIFY, NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO.
HER MOMMY

Scranton, PA

#1084109 Feb 21, 2014
US FIGURE SKATERS SUCK DON'T THEY? GODDAM WE NEEDA SHOOT THEM BITCHES AN' BUY US SOME NEW ONES... AN' SOME NEW MUSIC... WHO THE HELL DESIGNS THOSE COSTUMES? I WANNA SEE A KOREAN TUSHY I GO TO CHURCH AN GRAB OFF ONE. KOM SAM DE DA, KON SAM DE DAH... I SOLLY, THIS YOU DAUGHTER? GODDAM, WHAT YOU BEEN FEEDIN' HER, FERMENTED CABBAGE?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1084111 Feb 21, 2014
M Stein wrote:
<quoted text>You are one of the OBOTs on here 24/7--I think. I don't know for sure, because I am not here 24/7.
As I said above, it must be exhausting defending Zero for hours and hours every day of your life. Have you ever thought of getting a hobby? Volunteering at a homeless shelter? You could even indoctrinate street bums to vote for Obama after you get them registered. Or maybe just help a few illegals fake documents. There must some cause out there that needs your help.
i'm not here to defend O.

i'm here for the laughs. you right wing nutjobs are a real hoot!
The Debil Is Trash

Buffalo, NY

#1084112 Feb 21, 2014
Apparently ... Barack and administration have been the most vile of the lot when it comes to censorship and Free Speech ... Of Others .... Who have opposing or dissenting views from his ideologies, policies and personal criticisms.

Why were the Eyewitnesses to the Benghazi slaughter silenced? Not "allowed" to testify?

What does Barack, Clinton/State Department , CIA Panetta not want known, told, revealed?

Transparency ... Barack and this administration have been running Americal like a Communist Country with its censorship, intimidation/threats, major cover-ups, cutting back room shady deals, lying, and spying on ALL land line/cell phone calls and the internet.

Any wonder why The American People don't trust him. Lies, Deceit, Deception = Barack.

Barack could have cut back policy in The Patriot Act since the liberals were in a tizzy over it. Instead he expanded the power and authority of the Act to Orwellian proportions.

Censorship ... Stamp that on Barack's forehead too.
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You people would know about censorship son!
No surprise there!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#1084113 Feb 21, 2014
MY MOMMY wrote:
<quoted text>
HI, BABY. WOULD YOU ENTERTAIN MY INVITATION TO LUNCH AT YOU HOUSE OR MINE? I WILL BRING SUPPLIES... BATTERIES, WHATEVER. I LOVE YOU FO'EVER. THE DEBIL. YOU NEVER TOL' ME WHETHER YOU'D LIKE ANOTHER STORY ABOUT YOUSELF? I AM DEFINITELY IN A MOOD TO WRITE IT IF YOU ARE?
Write ahead if that's what you desire. I'm going in and out of here and can't predict if I'll be in or out, but I'll get back sooner or later.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1084114 Feb 21, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Woodtick has toxic emissions.
still can't stop talkin or thinking about me, can you? me, me, me all the time with you...

i'm so inside your head i can make you dance without strings now...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coplay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr ACTUALLY 309,228
Allentown community leaders say 'racial toxicit... 2 hr silly rabbit 1
News Former Falls Township, Bucks County Police Offi... (Apr '09) 5 hr dawn moors 25
News Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 5 hr FFS- 54,567
Coroner: Allentown homicide victim was beaten 7 hr silly rabbit 4
The herbicide glyphosate Fri Planet Earth 2
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Thu scirocco 71,697
Coplay Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Coplay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]