Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#944846 Jul 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
I love my country. The country we sure used to be.
"We stood up for what was right. We fought for moral reasons, we passed and struck down laws for moral reasons. We sacrificed, we cared about our neighbors, we put our money where our mouths were, and we never beat our chest. We built great big things, made ungodly technological advances, explored the universe, cured diseases, and cultivated the world's greatest artists and the world's greatest economy. We reached for the stars, and we acted like men. We aspired to intelligence; we didn't belittle it; it didn't make us feel inferior. We were able to be all these things and do all these things because we were informed. By great men, men who were revered."
-Newsroom
America is not the greatest country in the world anymore because we are NOT informed, and we revere self-serving liars. We still haven't recognized the problem so we cannot solve the problem.
Our hope to turn things around was an honest man who recognized the problem and believed together we could solve it but who we chose not to lead.
In just less than a year, things have already gotten worse. Our government is less trusted, our health care system is about to take a turn for the worst, our deficit is going to continue to grow, more people are going to become dependent on working taxpayers and more money is going to be taken out of middle class income earners' checks.
Employers are putting off hiring for another year and unemployment will remain stagnant.
Liberal democrats will still create invisible wars between the races, genders and classes to divide us and keep our attention off their failure to lead.
In other words, we're on our own if we don't unseat those in the Senate who still don't recognize the problem. Three more years of the same I fear will be too many.
I hope I'm wrong.
(Had to get this off my chest.)
No, you 'love' the Mickey Mouse, Leave It To Beaver more simpler caricature of the real America of a mixed -melting pot of ethic cultures and religions in conflict and cooperation for the legal tender and life every day.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#944847 Jul 15, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Faux news :-)
You can't ignore the parts you don't like
You mean NBC News. Who got caught lying and manipulating the truth which ended up forcing them to issue a public apology.

As I said, you can't ignore the parts you don't like.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#944848 Jul 15, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Hispanic-Americans are a large enough 'minority ' to have made the difference in voting for the re-election of President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden in 2012.
Hispanic-Americans are still a minority you idiot...

It's the culture...

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#944849 Jul 15, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
"says the ferret-faced sow rockin one of many stolen celebrity profile pictures"......
Don't forget, Fenny, I saw the picture you emailed (to another man) that you said was you...'course I later saw it displayed as another poster's son-in-law. Louisiana seems a good location for you, Swamp Thing.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#944850 Jul 15, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>God, Fenny, you are SUCH a liar...and a braggart...and a pathetic old man. Maybe you ought to pull out your Enoch, his Cherokreep soldier, and the twenty-five-year-old with the Swedish immigrant girlfriend socks out again...they were ever so much more believable (sarcasm) and could spell Negros correctly...
Hahahahah! You are really flailing away (and landing no strikes whatsoever).

Say, I've got a picture I'd like you to look at. How does this make you feel?

http://static01.mediaite.com/med/wp-content/u...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#944851 Jul 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
If Trayvon Martin had gone home and not waited around to ambush Zimmerman, we wouldn't be having this conversation either.
Blinders obstruct one's peripheral vision. Take them off.
If George Zimmerman had offered instead to help Trayvon Martin, offered him a ride home that rainy night then we wouldn't be having this conversation too. We would be celebrating another American success story that starts with helping one another.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#944852 Jul 15, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You damn right because, they ( including ) you have no regard for ours! They can wipe his mom & dad off the map for lying as well. Casualties of war= collateral damage! All's fair in love & war!
Big talk from a little negro chihuahua. Bring it wimp, so we can read about it....

"Boom"!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#944853 Jul 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean NBC News. Who got caught lying and manipulating the truth which ended up forcing them to issue a public apology.
As I said, you can't ignore the parts you don't like.
How many times have FoxNews been caught manipulating the truth, even admitted it, but never issued a public apology or retraction?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#944854 Jul 15, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget, Fenny, I saw the picture you emailed (to another man) that you said was you...'course I later saw it displayed as another poster's son-in-law. Louisiana seems a good location for you, Swamp Thing.
More BS. How'd you like that pic I just posted for you?:-)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#944855 Jul 15, 2013
"A theory that a conspiracy has been working consciously for many centuries is not very plausible unless one attributes to them a religious unity.having been failed by Christianity, and with unemployment on every hand, those who have been without jobs for five years or more will turn away from the church and seek solace in drugs. That is when full control of the drug trade must be completed in order that the governments of all countries who are under our jurisdiction will have a MONOPOLY which we will control through supply.... Drug bars will take care of the unruly and the discontent, would be revolutionaries will be turned into harmless addicts with no will of their own...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#944856 Jul 15, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
i don't recall Obama making any statements when
a 'white Hispanic' toddler was shot in the face and killed by a black teen several months ago because his mother didn't have any cash while being mugged.
and there was barely any news coverage.
zero outrage or teleprompter moments there, but the president felt obligated to interject himself in the case of a black teen shot. and the lapdog media in heat is still sniffing his pants legs like the fools they are.
O'bama is now considered a 'white' African American.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#944857 Jul 15, 2013
OK, one last installment of "learning to spell with NJraider1" before I exit.

The word for this segment is "EGYPT".

Now, lets have little NJ use it in a sentence:

"ah gots dis black eye from ma buddy Jamals when I try & gits ma money egypt me outta".....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#944858 Jul 15, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahah! You are really flailing away (and landing no strikes whatsoever).
Say, I've got a picture I'd like you to look at. How does this make you feel?
http://static01.mediaite.com/med/wp-content/u...
Just a little more nauseated...being on the same planet as you already makes my skin crawl. You're already dead and totally soulless.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#944859 Jul 15, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Your outside in view is foggy as a fall morning! You talking about 1 gang war. I grew up in an allPuerto Rican project. We look at eachother like kin. The blood & Latin kings go to war for eachother. Aaron Hernandez ( Hispanic) is a blood. The bloods are apredominately black gang. You're talking about Mexicans from Mexican drug cartels, warring with crips over territory. An isolated incident!
"Of the 11 assaults on Mexicans in the Port Richmond area of Staten Island since April 2010, 10 have involved Blacks attacking Mexicans. For many commentators, that statistic alone has been sufficient to presume that inter-ethnic economic competition and anti-immigrant resentment have ignited the violence."

"Although the FBI doesn’t maintain specific data on hate crimes committed by blacks against Latinos, hate crimes against Latinos rose by 40 percent from 2003 to 2007 before dropping slightly in 2008, according to FBI hate crime statistics. And the number of hate crimes committed by African-Americans also rose from 11.8 percent in 2004 to 20.2 percent in 2008, FBI data shows. 2009 data is not yet available"
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#944860 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text>If George Zimmerman had offered instead to help Trayvon Martin, offered him a ride home that rainy night then we wouldn't be having this conversation too. We would be celebrating another American success story that starts with helping one another.
Front Porch idiot trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shit...LOL... You creepy-ass cracker, I not gettin in a car with you...

It's the culture...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#944861 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text> How many times have FoxNews been caught manipulating the truth, even admitted it, but never issued a public apology or retraction?
Alledged "manipulation of truth" is one thing; falsifying evidence is another altogether. Those phags will try and weasel their way out, but they will end up paying big $$(which GZ will enjoy)....

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#944862 Jul 15, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Heck, Dave, he stole the "often imitated, never duplicated" from Ferrerman...his real namE is thief.
Wrong again, becky.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#944863 Jul 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
If Trayvon Martin had gone home and not waited around to ambush Zimmerman, we wouldn't be having this conversation either.
Blinders obstruct one's peripheral vision. Take them off.
if Trayvon Martin had been shot for looking at someone the wrong way while in any inner city housing project, it would have been news at all.

and as i posted earlier, where was the outrage from Obama and media coverage when the black teen shot and killed the 2 year old white Hispanic toddler in the face during a robbery a few months ago?

where is the ft hood trial coverage or does that not count because most of the victims do not resemble a son Obama would have had?

how much attention did the media give to the Gosnell murder trail? or is ok for the media to ignore news which interferes with its political agenda?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#944864 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text> How many times have FoxNews been caught manipulating the truth, even admitted it, but never issued a public apology or retraction?
How Many??

It's the culture..
WOW

Bronx, NY

#944865 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text>If George Zimmerman had offered instead to help Trayvon Martin, offered him a ride home that rainy night then we wouldn't be having this conversation too. We would be celebrating another American success story that starts with helping one another.
THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A GOOD THING AND THE BIGOTS WOULD HAVE NOTHING to fight about they would need something else the BIGOTS need the arena to be filled with BLOOD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coplay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 306,280
Bethlehem nurse allegedly stole bank card, $5 f... 2 hr silly rabbit 1
Halloween costumes for girls: Innocent or inapp... 6 hr silly rabbit 1
Trick-or-treat times scheduled (Oct '08) 7 hr rose 68
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 hr scirocco 70,102
What do you think of Persing Auto? (Dec '07) 9 hr vindell 100
Allentown ordered to pay attorney fees, interes... 10 hr silly rabbit 1

Coplay News Video

Coplay Dating
Find my Match