'DirtyOlderMan' Among Locals Charged ...

'DirtyOlderMan' Among Locals Charged In Internet Sting

There are 21 comments on the NBC 10 Philadelphia story from May 9, 2008, titled 'DirtyOlderMan' Among Locals Charged In Internet Sting. In it, NBC 10 Philadelphia reports that:

Pennsylvania Attorney General Tom Corbett agents from the Child Predator Unit have arrested five accused predators in suburban Philadelphia and Allentown areas in the last few days.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 10 Philadelphia.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Neighbor

Philadelphia, PA

#22 Jul 9, 2008
If any of you are still following this story, here is the additional information on the guy from Havertown. Cut and paste this link into your browser. http://www.newsofdelawarecounty.com/WebApp/ap... !-1170456366?_nfpb=true&_p ageLabel=pg_wk_article&r21 .pgpath=%2FNDC%2FHome&r21. content=%2FNDC%2FHome%2FTopSto ryList_Story_2290470

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coplay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 27 min Grey Ghost 1,509,503
News Family: Garden Bros Circus comes to Allentown 2 hr Phil Phoreskin 4
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Well Well 8,075
News Riverfront project for city advances : The Morn... (Apr '07) 5 hr Ed Pawlowski 12
News 10 arrested in relation to prescription fraud i... 5 hr Wolf 6
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 hr True Christian-Jew 313,676
News 'Sip into Spring' with downtown Allentown cockt... 14 hr silly rabbit 1

Coplay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coplay Mortgages