'DirtyOlderMan' Among Locals Charged ...

'DirtyOlderMan' Among Locals Charged In Internet Sting

There are 21 comments on the NBC 10 Philadelphia story from May 9, 2008, titled 'DirtyOlderMan' Among Locals Charged In Internet Sting. In it, NBC 10 Philadelphia reports that:

Pennsylvania Attorney General Tom Corbett agents from the Child Predator Unit have arrested five accused predators in suburban Philadelphia and Allentown areas in the last few days.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 10 Philadelphia.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
2Day

Philadelphia, PA

#2 May 9, 2008
Great job with getting these perverted pigs off these streets- they won't be missed by anyone.
Lori

Gilbertsville, PA

#3 May 9, 2008
Spineless sickos. They need to be locked up with their own kind, and taught a lesson.
Joe

United States

#4 May 9, 2008
fooooey. Play with partners your own age and you won't get in this trouble!
Joe

United States

#5 May 9, 2008
where are the parents of these children who should be monitored while playing on the web in the first place? One kid giving out their address to the wrong "one" could get them kidnapped, or worse killed.
Fred

United States

#6 May 10, 2008
It's time to start castrating these degenerates. Better yet, build a jail just for these perverts, or even better, put them in jail and let the inmates know what they are in for, they will take care of these slimmy sob's
Fred

United States

#7 May 10, 2008
I just cannot understand how these perverts think. They must be afraid of mature women. How anybody can get off watching children perform in sexual situations is beyond me. These people should either be jailed for life or better yet, executed. Parents have to keep an eye out and know what their kids are doing on the internet.
Fred

United States

#8 May 10, 2008
Kill this scum.
glittergirl

Chalfont, PA

#9 May 10, 2008
How can you get arrested for this crap but then be let out on unsecured bail? Unsecured bail? Why, because he technically hasn't done something like actually murder someone? This is ridiculous. What they do to children mentally is worse. These children are our future. When are these predators actually going to be punished to the point where it does make a difference in this world?!?!
glittergirl

Chalfont, PA

#10 May 10, 2008
I would be interested in knowing exactly how many of the former arrests are actually serving time, or did they get out early for good behavior, god forbid. Their minimum bail should be a high amount in cash only, and the cash being used to fund more units like this to catch this scum. Because the number of arrests, while great and all, I'm sure is just the tip of the iceburg and there are probably so many more out there.
April

Northampton, PA

#11 May 11, 2008
gross!!!!!!!!!!
Neighbor

Philadelphia, PA

#12 May 15, 2008
I live a few doors down from the creep on Woodbine Road. I have a teenage daughter and I am mortified that this pervert is walking his dog on my street. He better not look at her sideways. I hope they throw the book at him.
Some of our neighbors are not bothered and they are trying to take up for him because they have known him so long. I am glad to see you folks on here speaking out about this. Thanks!
Neighbor

Ocean City, NJ

#13 May 19, 2008
The crazy thing about the guy from Havertown is I grew up with him and have known him for over 30+ years and he would have been the last person in my old neigborhood I would have ever thought could do anything like this? To be more to the point, if you ever saw how beautiful his wife actual is, he's the envy of any social event, she's ALL THAT!! To stoop to this level?? In my opinion now, he's guilty until proven inocent. His neighbors are NUTS for standing by his side! This is as bad as it gets!
Neigbor

Philadelphia, PA

#14 May 20, 2008
You are right! His wife is gorgeous and a very nice lady as well. She is standing beside him too which blows my mind. His behavior should be a deal breaker for any marriage. I hope she wakes up and realizes how much better she can do.
another neighbor

Philadelphia, PA

#15 May 31, 2008
We know who you are "neighbor" and think you are a moron. Go back to where you came from and send your 3rd husband back to the UK where he belongs...
Neighbor wrote:
I live a few doors down from the creep on Woodbine Road. I have a teenage daughter and I am mortified that this pervert is walking his dog on my street. He better not look at her sideways. I hope they throw the book at him.
Some of our neighbors are not bothered and they are trying to take up for him because they have known him so long. I am glad to see you folks on here speaking out about this. Thanks!
Neighbor

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Jun 3, 2008
And I think I know who you are. Not sure if you are the wife beater or not but based on your comments, I think it is you. I am not trying to hide my identity - I said exactly where I live and I have been very open and vocal about how I feel about a freak who preys on 13 year old girls but the laugh is on him since it was really an agent. What an idiot. But apparently you are afraid, aren't you? Come out of hiding - anyone who would back a child sexual predator is as sick as the predator himself. Anyone who would let their daughters hang out with a child sexual predator is just irresponsible. Oh by the way, my husband isn't going anywhere and yes there have been three men smart enough to marry me :-) I PITY YOU, You pathetic loser. Your turn now! You sad misguided fool.
BFF of the Neighbor

United States

#17 Jun 4, 2008
I believe that anything I write will be totally misread but I will have to come to the defense of my friend who I have known for over 30 years. As a devoted mother to her children who has always taken the extra mile to give them whatever they need, I was not the least bit surprised that she was upset about this guy living so close to her and her daughter. This is what a mother is suppose to do....protect her young.

I think if you see that the commonwealth of PA submitting the names and pictures on their website shows their concern for the well being of those around the neighborhood because if it wasn't a tight case they would have never put their information on a site because of a threat of a lawsuit.

I believe that any person reading those comments would just shake their head from the attack from these so called "friends". And in regards to her going back to where she came from well that would be upsetting to those of you who would go and sit at her house, drink whatever she offered, eat whatever she had and not even think of bringing anything to the table.

I am glad you're taking up for the scumbag because your actual true colors came out early so my BFF won't waste her time with such lowlifes. Your loss since I am one person who will vouch for my BFF and have always found our relationship a true blessing in my life.
Anti pervert

Pottstown, PA

#18 Jun 4, 2008
Anyone who sides with this scumbag pervert is a wacko and I can see there is more than one of you in your freaky group by the "we" comment! Well you freak's are in the minority thankfully and obviously brainless too!! Maybe kiddy fiddling get's your off as well??
Friend of neighbor

Duluth, MN

#19 Jun 5, 2008
another neighbor wrote:
We know who you are "neighbor" and think you are a moron. Go back to where you came from and send your 3rd husband back to the UK where he belongs...
<quoted text>
Now that IS an intelligent statement...let me see... you call HER the moron yet you are the lowlife scum who attempts the most pathetic weak-kneed attempt at being nasty and intimidating towards her? Almost laughable were the subject NOT so serious!
She is reacting the way EVERYONE who has any VERY basic moral standard SHOULD be acting - outraged that this sicko is living among you. If you - "another neighbor" have kids, he has probably oogled your own kids too. Does that begin to change your thinking at all? It really should unless you are too brain-challenged trying to come up with another weak insult to think thru the situation!
If it does, good. If it doesn't, well, I guess we ALL know who the true moron is! Instead of being springloaded to the sicko's defense, think about how seriously DUMB you appear to those of us who understand what a pervert like this can do.
'Nuf said....
Someone Who Cares

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Jun 8, 2008
It's understandable that some of you would feel the way you do, but no one has the right to judge but the man above the Lord Jesus Christ, be merciful, i am sure he is struggling everyday with the mistake he made, and as for his wife when she took her vows it was for better or for worse.

I'm sure we all have done something in our lives that we wish we hadn't.

Neighbor

Philadelphia, PA

#21 Jun 9, 2008
Someone Who Cares wrote:
It's understandable that some of you would feel the way you do, but no one has the right to judge but the man above the Lord Jesus Christ, be merciful, i am sure he is struggling everyday with the mistake he made, and as for his wife when she took her vows it was for better or for worse.
I'm sure we all have done something in our lives that we wish we hadn't.
I understand what you are saying. Thank you for appreciating my point of view and not trying to belittle my character as "another neighbor" did. Thank God we live in a country where we can express our opinions about things. All I have done is express my opinion and concern about this situation. Trying to raise a teenage girl in this day and age is hard enough without people whose aim is to take advantage of these young girls to satisfy their fantasies. My neighbor has to look in the mirror and face himself and ultimately face his maker. Even for those neighbors who do not have children to worry about, this single act of selfishness by this man has cost the property value of every piece of property on the street. That's not fair for all of the people including myself who have worked hard to make nice safe homes for our family. I hope that justice is served and truthfully I am more worried about the innocent children than old guys who know better!
And yes, I have done things I regret and I learned from them. For me the difference is they were not illegal so they were much more private struggles. In any case, again thanks for your respectful difference of opinion from mine. You do not change my mind about this person and the people that have been ugly towards me because I have vocalized my opinion but I do appreciate your point of view. God Bless You.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coplay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Earl 1,744,602
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 11 min Chicagoan by Birth 336,682
how do we convince Juggalotus to return? 2 hr Richard Kranium 4
tax sale 2 hr Richard Kranium 24
Which came first? 6 hr Richard Kranium 9
Kranium does Ronald McDonald's makeup 6 hr Richard Kranium 6
Kranium shares his toilet with his dog 6 hr Richard Kranium 15

Coplay Jobs

Personal Finance

Coplay Mortgages