Celebrate the 4th! Fireworks & Events

Celebrate the 4th! Fireworks & Events

There are 2 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jul 1, 2009, titled Celebrate the 4th! Fireworks & Events. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Coplay: Third annual Community Block Party, 3 p.m., Keefer Street from Cherry to North Second Street.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Fireworks Fan

Ephrata, PA

#1 Jul 2, 2009
Northampton's are July 10th in conjunction with their Community Days and they are great!

Scranton, PA

#2 Jul 2, 2009
That part I enjoy the most about patriotic celebrations on July 4th is the fact that I don't have to worry about running into anti-military, anti-American, anti-capitalist liberal dumocraps. Next year at this time, NObama’s idiotic trickle up poverty economic policies will have unemployment at 15% or higher.

Hope? HYPE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coplay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr omg really 1,441,022
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr zef 312,174
News Allentown organizations receive grant for LGBT ... 8 hr silly rabbit 1
News Allentown City Council seeks clarification on s... 20 hr silly rabbit 1
News My child's friend has head lice -- what should ... (Jan '08) Wed Anonymous 159
News Police pensions head back to court -- Career an... (Apr '08) Wed silly rabbit 55
News Allentown city council approves Keith Morris as... Oct 18 silly rabbit 3

Coplay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coplay Mortgages