Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 308,914
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

#310375 Sep 6, 2013
Katie wrote:
K&P posing as HuskerDu wrote: "God would never kill what God created, man does that."
I asked: Then describe what, exactly, a spontaneous abortion is.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
And after all those posts above, she still didn't answer this one. Wonder why.
*sigh* Katie,PLEASE try to understand something so simple. God gives life and he takes life.

Think; Natural death(God ending HIS creations life) vs killing (one of his creations killing anothers life).

Can SOMEONE please shake some common sense into tbese people?

PLEASEEEEEE!
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

#310376 Sep 6, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Any person who tithes to the Catholic church believes in, and supports, molesting children.
Nuns get pregnant with regularity. Then they make up stories about why they're sick in the mornings, and then they have abortions, and then they make up MORE stories about why they're suddenly going through more than the normal number of maxi pads.
^^^doing the puppet dance controlled by her puppetier^^^

@@
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

#310378 Sep 6, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:

Here's an idea--how about straight boys decide to use condoms or decide not to have sex if they don't want to be a parent?
<quoted text>
Ya don't say.

Tell that to your proabort friends.
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

#310379 Sep 6, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Outlaw IVF - a procedure which deliberately creates human life, with the intent to kill "all babies" not implanted into a womb.
It's PREMEDITATED murder. Where's the outrage? Why isn't your Deacon-fellow 'taking up the task' of rescuing them???
I guess it's more fun to try and control the reproductive lives of women, than to try and argue for a Petri dish's contents' right to life.
Are you really this ignorant?

Oh, i get it, you're joking.

LOL ya got me.
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

#310380 Sep 6, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your nonsensical babbling aside sASSy, I'm not going anywhere. Nice try, though.
Motherhood: OPTIONAL, not required.
Just trying to help. Sure, motherhood is optional not required( as you say). You proaborts and the Susan Smiths/Casey Anthonys of this world support killing your unwanted children.

The sane portion believe in adoption if they can't raise their child or...just don't want to.

Me? I vote for doing what Cpeter suggested.......not having sex if you don't want a child.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#310381 Sep 6, 2013
huskerdu wrote:
<quoted text>Deacons study world religions bitler, it takes them years to be a Deacon. There are two types of Deacons by the way, transitional Deacons and regular Deacons, they do a lot of work for the priest.
It's not "studying" when the sources you are using are full of lies.

That Deacon is wrong/deliberately lying about modern Pagans, it's that simple. They do no such thing.
Katie

Kent, WA

#310382 Sep 6, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> *sigh* Katie,PLEASE try to understand something so simple. God gives life and he takes life.
Think; Natural death(God ending HIS creations life) vs killing (one of his creations killing anothers life).
PLEASEEEEEE!
"God gives life and he takes life."

You might want to remind K&P of this, JM. She said, "God would never kill what God created, man does that."

Set her straight, will ya? The inconsistencies of the AC/PL is absolutely mind numbing.
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

#310383 Sep 6, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Even if abortion were "outlawed," women would still have the choice of abortion. The difference would be that it would be illegal and more risky. However, modern technology has given us the ability to perform sterile medical procedures more easily than decades ago. We also have the ability to network easily, so that we can organize efficiently. Safe abortion will be available, no matter what. This is good. Abortion has been an option for women for thousands of years. You can't stop it. Face it, you will never get to control a woman's body. All you can do is try, furtively and futilely, to be a nuisance to us. We will always win. Sorry, pal.
I just had a vision...

One day, in the near future, we will have a safe, sterile room available, where men can kill/rape or abuse their victims. Hey, those acts have been going on since the beginning of times. Illegal or not, it STILL happens. I think for all involved, going with my vision will at least be logical.

Why not be warm, safe and have access to clean bathrooms after the inevitable deed is done? Ya know?

*sigh*

<end sarcasm >
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

#310385 Sep 6, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
"God gives life and he takes life."
You might want to remind K&P of this, JM. She said, "God would never kill what God created, man does that."
Set her straight, will ya? The inconsistencies of the AC/PL is absolutely mind numbing.
Thank you for proving to me that you don't read posts thoroughly. These so called "inconsistencies " don't exist Katie. It's you not paying attention.
Katie

Kent, WA

#310386 Sep 6, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> Abortion is abortion. You people are the ones who think that the location of that life (in the womb or out of it) makes a different. WHY i don't know.
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> Simmer down. We were discussing IVF vs going to a clinic for an abortion procedure. End result is the same. STO and Playa think that we separate the two due to location of that humans life(petri dish or womb).
That doesn't matter. Not one iota. I'd even venture to say you've confused yourself. Especially when you claim PC "...are the ones who think that the location of that life (in the womb or out of it) makes a different. WHY i don't know."

Because, you see, JM, we *do* draw lines based on (not location as you erroneously claim) live birth for medical and legal reasons. Of which has also been discussed and proven here over a bazillion times.

Again, I ask, why do you play ignorant? What's in it for you?
Katie

Kent, WA

#310387 Sep 6, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you for proving to me that you don't read posts thoroughly. These so called "inconsistencies " don't exist Katie. It's you not paying attention.
LOLOL

Such a poor attempt at deflection on your part, JM. I take it you don't want to explain to K&P how "God takes life" during a spontaneous abortion then.

Suit yourself. But don't lie about me trying to save your own face.
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

#310388 Sep 6, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL
Such a poor attempt at deflection on your part, JM. I take it you don't want to explain to K&P how "God takes life" during a spontaneous abortion then.
Suit yourself. But don't lie about me trying to save your own face.
Go reread my post. Kthanks.

Killing vs natural death.
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

#310389 Sep 6, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That doesn't matter. Not one iota. I'd even venture to say you've confused yourself. Especially when you claim PC "...are the ones who think that the location of that life (in the womb or out of it) makes a different. WHY i don't know."
Because, you see, JM, we *do* draw lines based on (not location as you erroneously claim) live birth for medical and legal reasons. Of which has also been discussed and proven here over a bazillion times.
Again, I ask, why do you play ignorant? What's in it for you?
And again,...you don't pay attention.

STO and playa were discussing why prolifers aren't up in arms about IVF abortions. Insinuating that we separate those abortions from ones done in abortion clinics. Playa even accused us of only caring about the ones that women carry so as to control women.

Pay attention this time. You're exhausting me.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#310390 Sep 6, 2013
M o t h e r of Jesus!
heaven's open gate,

Star of the sea,
support the fallen state

Of mortals; thou whose
womb thy Maker bore;
A n d y e t,
strange thing, a virgin,
as before;

W h o d I d s t,
f r o m Gabriel's hail,
this news receive,
Repenting sinners by
thy prayers relieve.

In Advent
V.The angel of the
Lord declared unto Mary.
R. A n d s h e conceived
by the Holy Ghost.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#310391 Sep 6, 2013
I've never fu**ed anyone in MO or TX, and I always have safe sex. No HIV worries here.

Ask your mom if this guy looks familiar:
http://www.aolnews.com/2010/02/24/man-pleads-...
No Relativism wrote:
Gay man didn't inform his sex partners of his HIV status, fearing they might reject him. He admits to having unprotected sex with over 300 men.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/09/06/20...
cPeter, you may want to see if you recognize that gay man's picture.

Indianapolis

#310392 Sep 6, 2013
By definition, abortion is the termination of a pregnancy so, yes, the location of the fetus is crucial to having an abortion.

Any frozen embryos not used in IVF are discarded, but that is not abortion.
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> Abortion is abortion. You people are the ones who think that the location of that life (in the womb or out of it) makes a different. WHY i don't know.
not a fan

New York, NY

#310393 Sep 6, 2013
Some quotes from her highness Hildabeast, Do we really want this beotch running this country after the failures of the present mutt? Me hopes not;

What's not to like about Hillary- The Hater Racist!

"You f*cking Jew b@stard." -- Hillary Clinton to political operative Paul Fray. This was revealed in "State of a Union: Inside the Complex Marriage of Bill and Hillary Clinton" and has been verified by Paul Fray and three witnesses.

F**k off! It’s enough that I have to see you @!$%#-kickers every day, I’m not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.”(From the book “American Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p. 90 – Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good morning.”

You f**king idiot.”(From the book “Crossfire” p. 84 – Hillary to a State
Trooper who was driving her to an event.)

“Where’s the miserable c*ck sucker?”(From the book “The Truth About Hillary” by Edward Klein, p. 5 – Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer)

We just can’t trust the American people to make those types of choices…. Government has to make those choices for people

'If you want to remain on this detail, get your f***ing ass over here and
grab those bags!'(From the book 'The First Partner' p. 259 - Hillary to a Secret Service

AND HERE IT IS BLACK AMERICA!

Patterson said Hillary was no stranger to the "N" word either. He
heard her say "@!$%#" "probably six, eight, ten times. She
would be upset with someone in the black community and she would use the 'N' word, like, you heard they've got the president's brother on tape using the 'N' ord." [NewsMax, 17 July 2000]

Indianapolis

#310394 Sep 6, 2013
It's not simple, it's simple-minded. Your god isn't even proven to exist, much less proven to give or take life. You can believe what you want, but "common sense" tells me deities are made-up entities.
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> *sigh* Katie,PLEASE try to understand something so simple. God gives life and he takes life.
PLEASEEEEEE!

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#310395 Sep 6, 2013
huskerdu wrote:
<quoted text>Deacons study world religions bitler, it takes them years to be a Deacon. There are two types of Deacons by the way, transitional Deacons and regular Deacons, they do a lot of work for the priest.
Rounding up nuns and fluffing altar boys...? Pretty demanding job.
American Taxpayer

Richland, WA

#310396 Sep 6, 2013
The ones who are screaming for pro choice obviously have not had to deal with the other choice... Their still here bitching and calling anti abortion folks names... You see they don't know how to think... That could have easily been them that got a needle stuck in their heads... Their mothers could have decided to kill them... No one ever thinks of that, plus to say that the baby does not fell it, well neither did the Jews when Hitler cooked them... The baby feels it... Why in the hell do you think that he/she violently moves around!!! Because it enjoys getting a needle stuck in its head!!! Here's an idea you dumbasses!!! How about using a rubber!!! Wow!!! Now that makes sense and by the way... Rape and medical reasons are not the issue... It's killing a baby for birth control.... Hell if you support it that much be the first to be aborted your damn self!!! Any volunteers??? I didn't think so you sick F--c-ers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coplay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nuculur option 1,190,095
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min rabbee yehoshooah... 71,553
Lee Laubach Jr. sworn in as interim Allentown f... 21 hr silly rabbit 1
Man faces drug, child endangerment charges afte... 21 hr silly rabbit 1
Stroud Supervisor Jim Decker accused of theft f... 22 hr silly rabbit 3
Woman jailed 2 to 7 years for stealing $1.8M fr... Fri silly rabbit 1
Lehigh County Authority chair not reappointed b... Thu silly rabbit 1

Coplay News Video

Coplay Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Coplay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance