Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311621 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Guppy

Venice, FL

#286283 Feb 24, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Many times, on this thread, and others. I'm sure I will again. I have no need to do so just because a Troll demands it.
What is this troll word that people throw around?

Demands? You sound so bitter.
Guppy

Venice, FL

#286284 Feb 24, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Why would I admit to something that isn't true?
Babycakes, I'm in my 50's...I definitely do not think about sex incessantly. YOU seem a lot more focused on it than I am. But that's the nature of a censorous mind.
<quoted text>
We Both know you are being disingenuous. I'm merely pointing out what you do. It has nothing to do with me. Own it.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#286285 Feb 24, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
What is this troll word that people throw around?
Demands? You sound so bitter.
Why ask when it's already been explained to you, and you said you were fine with it?

Bitter? LOL, no. Amused.
Katie

Auburn, WA

#286286 Feb 24, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
Whoops, forgot the link:
http://www.aheartbreakingchoice.com/
Huh, wonder if Ink will take time to read this link and these stories? She's convinced most late and later term abortions are convenience sake.
Katie

Auburn, WA

#286287 Feb 24, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I read that he was under indictment at the time of his death.hey would have gotten him eventually as they did his partner.
"Can you say witch hunt? Good. I knew you could."

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#286288 Feb 24, 2013
After menopause, does she go back to living in her mother's uterus against mom's will?

Why is this so hard for you jackholes to understand? All born citizens have rights, including autonomy over their bodies. Including PREGNANT WOMEN.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm comparing two human beings who are "normal" for their respective stages of human life.
After Katie goes through menopause, she will remain normal based on her stage of human life. A preborn baby is also normal for his/her stage of human life.
If it is okay for you to intentionally kill a preborn baby b/c s/he is "different" at that respective stage of human life, then you must see post-menopausal Katie as "lacking" post-menopausally. If you are consistent in your human-life stage bias, you would see post-menopausal Katie as subhuman. You'd also consider grumpy & his impotence as subhuman....i.e., not worthy of life.
Are you admitting that you are "selectively" discriminatory? Where is your consistency? A human-life stage is a human-life stage. Why do you use random demarcations along others' human life spectrums to decide whose life is not worth living?
You're a hypocrite for convenience. Your random classification scheme AGAINST the right of preborn babies to life is nothing more than discrimination - to death.

Indianapolis

#286289 Feb 24, 2013
Brain and lungs, for two.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What part isn't formed?

Indianapolis

#286290 Feb 24, 2013
You do know that there is more than one sect of judaism, and some differ on this issue, right? Also, as I said, many people differ with their faith one one or more topics.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
One Jew on here says her religion supports abortion and a woman's right to choose. She has put up links proving it, although in reading through I don't see 'her proof'. I think she is following her own lights.

Indianapolis

#286291 Feb 24, 2013
It makes perfect sense that god would be an illiterate moron.
God wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone laughs at you so their is no reason for you to be so hard on yourself. Thanks for sharing with us however you have no sex life or friends. Try being less of a bore it might help.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#286292 Feb 24, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
You do know that there is more than one sect of judaism, and some differ on this issue, right? Also, as I said, many people differ with their faith one one or more topics.
<quoted text>
Yes
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#286293 Feb 24, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Brain and lungs, for two.
<quoted text>
Don't they have a brain and lungs?
Gtown71

United States

#286294 Feb 24, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can complain about the reasons for abortion all you want. Whatever a woman's reason for choosing NOT to continue a pregnancy, it is still HER decision, and it is none of YOUR business.
Well ocean, I have just as.much of a rite to speak out against the killing of innocence, as you do for support of the killing of innocence.

Plus I don't think the american people will sit back and be quite, if the numbers start growing higher, and most americans don't like it when things this large are forced upon them in THEIR country.

Most believe the unborn child is a living thing, becouse it is! A living thing. A living human thing.

As far as what you think about God also doesn't matter. He is real. He is alive. And that is one man you will bow to. If you only knew Him and just how much He loves ecerything about you, then you would be glad to do just that.

Those who accept His son, become equal /joint heirs with Him. Those who don't will meet God as their judge.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#286295 Feb 24, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't they have a brain and lungs?
You do realize that you don't appear "clever", but are just making a fool out of yourself with your deliberate obtuseness, right?

The question was "fully" formed, not just present in some form. At 14 weeks gestation, the fetus is nowhere NEAR fully formed, as was the other poster's claim.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#286296 Feb 24, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that you don't appear "clever", but are just making a fool out of yourself with your deliberate obtuseness, right?
The question was "fully" formed, not just present in some form. At 14 weeks gestation, the fetus is nowhere NEAR fully formed, as was the other poster's claim.
First, we were talking about a four inch fetus. Fully formed meaning it looks like a baby and it does. There would be no mistaking it for anything else. I never said it was ready to be born. If it is being foolish to lok at a foyr inch fetus and see a human being, so be it. I doubt that you could see a human being at nine months in the womb.
Gtown71

United States

#286297 Feb 24, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
They need to close down the catholic church, once and for all.
The priest can move to NYC and get a real job.
Just in case you didn't notice the catholic church is not a mom and pop church, where 9 people "including the preacher " shows up.

They have their own system they are sooo large. It wouldn't shock me, if a serial killer slipped past them, but we don't judge an entire system on the actions of a few.
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#286298 Feb 24, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, great post. Doubt she gets it however. She'll change screen names etc and will post over 100,000 times before its all said and done in support of abortion. Her obsession on the topic relates to her having a sense of control and influence thats unchecked in this forum. In a way its empowering for her since she has very little to no influence in her real life.
All of these pro murder nut jobs are social dweebs and for the most part are over looked by normal people on a day to day basis in the real world.
Here's to town of Plainview,
The home of the oaf and the clod.
Where Sassy talks only to NR
And NR talks only to God.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#286299 Feb 24, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan will hold a butter 'n' bacon sandwich just out of reach of Bitner.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

I nearly pee'd mah panties when i read this. You're hysterically funny.
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#286300 Feb 24, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they were DROPPED.
http://www.monnat.com/2006/12/22/klines-charg...
<quoted text>
Actually, it does. In OUR country, a person is innocent until PROVEN guilty.
<quoted text>
Bullshit. Roeder said NOTHING of the kind.
Do you NEVER stop lying?
Happy Birthday?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#286301 Feb 24, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
First, we were talking about a four inch fetus. Fully formed meaning it looks like a baby and it does. There would be no mistaking it for anything else. I never said it was ready to be born. If it is being foolish to lok at a foyr inch fetus and see a human being, so be it. I doubt that you could see a human being at nine months in the womb.
No, "fully formed" does not mean just appearance.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#286302 Feb 24, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just in case you didn't notice the catholic church is not a mom and pop church, where 9 people "including the preacher " shows up.
They have their own system they are sooo large. It wouldn't shock me, if a serial killer slipped past them, but we don't judge an entire system on the actions of a few.
We DO judge the entire church for the actions of their leadership, which pretends to hold the moral high ground, and yet was complicit in covering up for the immoral and criminal actions of their priests.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coplay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min blacklivesmatter 1,418,740
News Jerry Snyder, former Lehigh DA, tapped to be ci... (Mar '07) 4 hr silly rabbit 2
News Allentown police pulling duty as crossing guard... (Mar '07) 5 hr silly rabbit 9
News Allentown's mayor owes an apology : The Morning... (Mar '07) 5 hr silly rabbit 13
News The sweet taste of BBQ is on the way to Allento... 13 hr pgh 2
News 'Vampire' flees from justice (Apr '08) Thu Don Jacobs 14
News Powder, pipes found in Acerra's home : The Morn... (Mar '07) Wed RightStuff 92

Coplay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coplay Mortgages