Diocese To Merge 2 Catholic Elementar...

Diocese To Merge 2 Catholic Elementary Schools - Regional News - Lehigh Valley Story - WFMZ Allen...

There are 7 comments on the WFMZ story from Feb 11, 2011, titled Diocese To Merge 2 Catholic Elementary Schools - Regional News - Lehigh Valley Story - WFMZ Allen.... In it, WFMZ reports that:

Two Catholic elementary schools are merging. The Diocese of Allentown said Christ the King School in Coplay, Lehigh County and Our Lady of Hungary Regional School in Northampton, Northampton County will merge next year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

Mocha Motive

Maplewood, NJ

#1 Feb 11, 2011
ouch
say what

AOL

#2 Feb 11, 2011
Boy, they are all about merging today. Holy Name and Reading Central Catholic are merging, too. There aren't enough kids going to these school Tuition is just too high.
Rich Zettle

Easton, PA

#3 Feb 11, 2011
As a former student at St. Peters School in the 50's (now Christ the King in Coplay), it's ashamed that the school has to close. I received a good Catholic education in my younger days that helped guide me through life. It will be missed.
Mocha Motive

Maplewood, NJ

#4 Feb 12, 2011
Does the Catholic church continue to think the earth is flat?
Can you Catholics chew on a steak on Fridays?
How about condems
How about getting instruction for marriage by someone who never had a wife
And the "altered boys" nuff said
bad thing that Catholic Church
You see you really didn't get that education you thought you did. BAMBOOZLE MUCH?
maya poopa
o o o

Kernersville, NC

#5 Feb 12, 2011
say what wrote:
Boy, they are all about merging today. Holy Name and Reading Central Catholic are merging, too. There aren't enough kids going to these school Tuition is just too high.
All Cathlic schools should be closed. They are brainwashing these poor kids. Close them all!
Honest John

Reading, PA

#6 Feb 12, 2011
Mocha Motive wrote:
Does the Catholic church continue to think the earth is flat?
Can you Catholics chew on a steak on Fridays?
How about condems
How about getting instruction for marriage by someone who never had a wife
And the "altered boys" nuff said
bad thing that Catholic Church
You see you really didn't get that education you thought you did. BAMBOOZLE MUCH?
maya poopa
People like you are proof that God made more horses asses than horses.
Average Person

Paoli, PA

#7 Feb 12, 2011
Brainwashing try going to public school where all the teachers are worried about are there contract, raises and paying nothing towards their health insurance. Public school teachers truly do not care about the children in their classroom just themselves.
o o o wrote:
<quoted text>All Cathlic schools should be closed. They are brainwashing these poor kids. Close them all!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coplay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Homer 1,420,552
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 15 hr Blue November 311,629
News Lightning torches building at abandoned Allento... 19 hr silly rabbit 5
News Farmer suffered severe arm injury 23 hr coalbilly musings 1
News 'Vampire' flees from justice (Apr '08) Mon Hair Ron Love 18
the goddam jews are to blame Mon silly rabbit 2
News Toughness and fairness with Judge Varricchio (Nov '07) Mon silly rabbit 26

Coplay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coplay Mortgages