Fire at Pennsylvania Strip Club Ruled Arson

May 10, 2013 Full story: FireHouse.com

May 09--The fire that damaged an Allentown strip club early Wednesday was intentionally set, a fire department official said Thursday.

Full Story
silly rabbit

Philadelphia, PA

#1 May 10, 2013
Was this ruling at only local and state level and was there hinderence of apprehencion for federal level investigation as always, that has allow this crminal corparation to house there opperation out allentown for many years¿ This is a collective effort with many local officials involved, I am just wondering if there colosional acts will be pinned on some poor innocent people¿
Palumpas crew past and present are involved¿
silly rabbit

Media, PA

#2 May 15, 2013
Am I the only one that noticed the morning gag is publishing on the hard copy about the fires in surrounding communities¿ Yet out here on the gags topix there is hide nor hair of them¿

Is this because of there ties to this local corrupt organization and its ties also lolical realestate and legal help that works with them to handle there activity to keep it in house¿
silly rabbit

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Jun 17, 2013
There are no ties to the many many years of unsolved arsons of allentowns infection is growing in numbers since there world headquaters are located on Hamilton st and have ties to local officials that have covered there preditory realestate aqusition tactics for many years and even have a local legal team behind them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coplay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min shinningelectr0n 1,111,071
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr justhefacts 4,001
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Brian_G 305,716
Americus Hotel renovations falter 5 hr silly rabbit 1
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 6 hr LouSirFur 51,506
Woman arrested for snorting coke with child in car 8 hr big bic vick 17
NO arena will save Allentown 8 hr big bic vick 4
•••

Coplay News Video

•••
•••

Coplay Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Coplay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE