4 Dead in Car Crash on Montauk Highway

4 Dead in Car Crash on Montauk Highway

There are 4 comments on the My Fox NY story from Jul 26, 2009, titled 4 Dead in Car Crash on Montauk Highway. In it, My Fox NY reports that:

Police say a two-car crash on the Montauk Highway has left four people dead. Suffolk County police say the cars colided around 4:28 p.m. on Sunday in Copiague.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at My Fox NY.

bob

Carmel, NY

#1 Jul 27, 2009
yet another senseless tragedy at the hands of a reckless and careless driver. may they all rest in peace. young drivers may you educate yourselves on safety on the road. speed gets you nowhere. the only place it gets you is to a place no one wants to be.
bob

Carmel, NY

#3 Jul 27, 2009
not trying to add insult to injury but obviously this guy has a pattern of reckless driving. to me he is young. by all means i am not going to speak poorly of this guy but his choices left 4 people dead in a horrific accident. their families will suffer the loss forever and it is a shame. this young man will also have to live with this as well.
mom in Lindenhurst

Bronx, NY

#4 Jul 29, 2009
I feel horrible for all of the victims of this senseless accident. I'm not surprised that Jenn's mom recognized this car, and yes, this was his pattern on the road. This vehicle was all too familiar for all of the families living on the same block as the driver. It's a typical street by the water that's narrow, leaving no room for error when driving, as there are no sidewalks for the children. There are signs posted "slow, children at play". All of our children are closely monitored, but this car would come down our block at such an excelerated pace, it would be difficult for an adult to escape it's path. He was spoken to by many of us to please come down the block at a reasonable pace. Not only were these requests ignored, but he seemed to come down the block even quicker, as if it were a game. Hopefully he will be off the road for a long time. My prayers go out to all of the victims.
Nameless

Hoboken, NJ

#5 Jun 25, 2012
bob wrote:
not trying to add insult to injury but obviously this guy has a pattern of reckless driving. to me he is young. by all means i am not going to speak poorly of this guy but his choices left 4 people dead in a horrific accident. their families will suffer the loss forever and it is a shame. this young man will also have to live with this as well.
He's not living with anything.....he's dead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Copiague Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FHA Mortgage Focus Fuels Lend America's Rise (Jan '09) 5 hr BRIAN FRIED Inven... 835
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 11 hr Bruser 8,594
Help find someone who can castrate me. (Oct '16) Thu Cubtx 8
What happened to Copiague? Sep 20 EastDrive 1
Neighbors and dogs Sep 20 Brooklyn Grandma 1
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Sep 20 Bruser 2,760
Judge Andrew Crecca (Dec '10) Sep 19 CRECCA IS CORRUPT 59

Copiague Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Copiague Mortgages