Copenhagen Protester
Proud American

Redwood, NY

#1 Dec 2, 2012
May I just say that flying flying two American flags upside down does nothing but show your ignorance. Maybe you are upset that President Obama was re-elected. Who cares? Maybe it wasn't my choice either. It's the individuals of America that really make the difference. It's about choosing to do what is right, being kind to one another, or just helping out someone in need. I fly my flag in support of the brave men and women who serve and protect this land of the free, and to those that have given their precious lives fighting for our freedom. Maybe you should re-think how you are flying those flags and hang them proper way. I can think of much worse places to be. But, as for me and my house...we WILL continue to be PROUD AMERICANS trying to make a difference...=)

New York, NY

#2 Dec 4, 2012
What if everyone who does not lile Obama chose to hang their flag upside down in protest? How sad would that be? I think this soldier has issues beyond not approving of our president. This country still belongs to us and need to stand proud.

Tupper Lake, NY

#3 Dec 16, 2012
you are all a bunch of blat asss it is freedom of speech..... i use one for a bathmat,and one in the dog house for my dog to sleep on, for the same reasons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Copenhagen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carthage/wilna fire department Mar 3 Town of wilna tax... 9
News Two Natural Bridge men arrested, charged with b... (Aug '17) Jan '18 Harry Bush 3
News West Carthage Village Court officially closed Dec '17 Frustrated 1
Deferiet Elementary School (Jan '11) Dec '17 Dave Yuhas 5
Future Mayor Nov '17 Taz 1
News JCIDA approves support agreement for proposed a... Sep '17 Yeah right 1
News Three charged with meth-making following downto... (May '16) Aug '17 WHnO 49

Copenhagen Jobs

Personal Finance

Copenhagen Mortgages