Muslim Dictator Prez

West Plains, MO

#66210 Sep 21, 2012
U.N.: Freedom Of Speech Doesn’t Mean Speaking Freely About Islam

http://www.westernjournalism.com/u-n-freedom-...

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#66211 Sep 21, 2012
nobama EVER AGAIN

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#66212 Sep 21, 2012
Muslim Dictator Prez wrote:
U.N.: Freedom Of Speech Doesn’t Mean Speaking Freely About Islam
http://www.westernjournalism.com/u-n-freedom-...
Good point

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#66213 Sep 21, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>That's a good point Poos. By now everyone in this country should be aware that, especially in certain parts of the world, security for our people and sovereign territory should be well reviewed and high priority. It doesn't sound good the way you describe the presidents response to this.
Thanks guy....people (at least extremists) may think that a middle of the road position speaks of an inability to make decisions. To some extent, I guess that's undeniable. Personally, I just think I'm not particularly impressed when people's emotion's appear to override their logic.
So far I'm pretty disappointed with what I've seen from Romney. His business success and his personna appear contradictory.
In the case of unrest and American deaths in the middle east, I can't buy the idea that we wouldn't have been better prepared for violence on the 9/11 anniversary. During his interview on Univision, Obama left himself open to criticism when he said what we should have done.
I realize the president want's improved relations with middle east countries--but when a dog is ripping you apart, you either fight or run...petting him is no longer a viable option.
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#66214 Sep 21, 2012
The real USA First wrote:
God Bless AMERICA !
Mitt Romney in 2012 !
MItt is Unfit ...

God Bless President Obama

You prove Santorums Point ..'Smart People Won't Vote GOP'

Enough said!
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#66215 Sep 21, 2012
nobama EVER AGAIN
Your Lesbian Prom Date ...is DEAD ...like the GOPs chances of winning ...and most of your relatives!!!
bada BAIN

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#66217 Sep 21, 2012
GOPs BAIN in theASS wrote:
<quoted text>
MItt is Unfit ...
God Bless President Obama
You prove Santorums Point ..'Smart People Won't Vote GOP'
Enough said!
YAWN

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#66218 Sep 21, 2012
<quoted text>
Your Lesbian Prom Date ...is DEAD ...like the GOPs chances of winning ...and most of your relatives!!!
bada BAIN
Still YAWNING
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#66219 Sep 21, 2012
Interesting wrote:
Obama has gone from "Yes, we can" to "Here's why we can't"! He has proven his ability to fail over and over and over these past 4 years. Time for him to go on a permanent golf vacation!!!
NOBAMA 2012
Paul Ryan Booed At AARP

Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) was booed by the audience while pledging to repeal Obamacare at AARP's annual conference Friday in New Orleans.

"The first step to a stronger Medicare is to repeal Obamacare, because it represents the worst of both worlds: It weakens Medicare for today's seniors and puts it at risk for the next generation," said Ryan, drawing boos from the audience.

Speaking about the cut in the rate of growth for future Medicare spending, Ryan said, "The money wasn't walled off to stay in Medicare. Instead, the law turned Medicare into a piggy bank for Obamacare." That earned louder boos.

"You don't have to take my word for it, you don't have to take my word for it," Ryan pleaded.

Seems like you lost the old white people vote now...hahahahahahahahahahahaha
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#66220 Sep 21, 2012
<quoted text>
Still YAWNING
Why don't you just hold your breath... until you see them?

Nyuck, Nyuck, Nyuck

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#66221 Sep 21, 2012
<quoted text>
Why don't you just hold your breath... until you see them?
Nyuck, Nyuck, Nyuck
Why don't you GFY
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#66222 Sep 21, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right....I don't know about ALL of Obama's supporters. I should have only referenced Obama!!!
NOBAMA 2012
Electorial Outlook 9/21/2012

Obama 317
Romney 191

hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#66223 Sep 21, 2012
Romney Ryan in 2012 !!!!
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#66224 Sep 21, 2012
Muslim Dictator Prez wrote:
Where is the outrage on this? Where is Obama?
GOP REP, RELIGIOUS LEADERS ACCUSE OBAMA ADMIN. OF RELIGIOUS ‘HYPOCRISY’ OVER CONTROVERSIAL ‘PISS CHRIST’ PHOTOGRAPH
An infamous anti-Christian photograph titled “Piss Christ,” showing a small plastic crucifix soaked in the artist’s urine, will go on display in Manhattan’s Edward Tyler Nahem Gallery on Thursday, The New York Post reports.
Almost immediately after it was announced that “Piss Christ” would be making a surprise return to the Big Apple, Christian leaders and conservative lawmakers began accusing the Obama administration of religious hypocrisy, saying while the White House has been silent on the anti-Christian photograph, it has constantly and strongly condemned the low-budget anti-Muslim YouTube clip “Innocence of Muslims” that offended people of the Islamic faith and supposedly sparked unrest in the Middle East.
“The Obama administration’s hypocrisy and utter lack of respect for the religious beliefs of Americans has reached an all-time high,” Rep. Michael Grimm (R-N.Y.) told Fox News.“I call on President Obama to stand up for America’s values and beliefs and denounce the ‘Piss Christ’ that has offended Christians at home and abroad.”
“Piss Christ” made its official debut in 1989. Then Republican Senator Alfonse D’Amato, of New York, slammed the photograph during a speech on the Senate floor, calling it “a deplorable, despicable piece of vulgarity.” He went on to tear a reproduction of the photograph to shreds and tossed the pieces on the ground, according to The New York Times.
Bill Donohue, president of the Catholic League, told Fox News that there appears to be a “protected class” for Muslims and some other segments of the population.
“I would like to find out what my government is going to say about this,” he said.“We have the United States government making apologies and some very critical statements about the abuse of freedom of speech because it might offend Muslims.”
Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council, said the two incidents show a clear contrast between Islam and Christianity.
“You won’t have to worry about a mob of people storming the gallery after Sunday school lets out,” Perkins told Fox News.“Christ has been the subject of attacks for 2,000 years – as have his followers. As Christians, we have learned to turn the other cheek.”
As Fox News’ Todd Starnes points out, in addition to condemning the anti-Islamic YouTube video in numerous statements and speeches, the Obama administration also paid $70,000 in taxpayer money to air ads in Pakistan denouncing the video.
“Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But there is absolutely no justification for this type of senseless violence, none,” Obama says in the ad.
“The United States government had absolutely nothing to do with this video. We absolutely reject its content and message,” Secretary of State Hillary Clinton says at another point in the ad.
Neither the Pentagon nor the White House responded to Fox News’ request for comment.
The New York Times has some more background on the controversial piece of “art”:
The work has been attacked by vandals in Australia and Sweden. And last year a hammer-wielding lay critic in France permanently damaged one of the 10 existing prints, perhaps in ways that only deepened its commentary on bodily suffering.(”It looked like they’d attacked Christ,” Mr. Serrano told The Post.“The marks were all around the face.”)
MORE
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/gop-lawmaker-...
Why would you be outraged anyway??? you're not a Christian ...or a Veteran ...or a Patriot...
you're a sissy Tim McVey
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#66225 Sep 21, 2012
Romney Ryan in 2012 !!!!
Romney 1040
Obama 2012
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#66226 Sep 21, 2012
<quoted text>
Why don't you GFY
Yawn
hahahahahahahahahaha

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#66227 Sep 21, 2012
<quoted text>
HEY LADYBOY ! Do you support the terrorist burning our Great American flag ?
No comment LADYBOY ? Hmmmmm

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#66228 Sep 21, 2012
<quoted text>
Why would you be outraged anyway??? you're not a Christian ...or a Veteran ...or a Patriot...
you're a sissy Tim McVey
Anti American bleeding heart libral commie jerk
the only real usa first

Chaffee, MO

#66229 Sep 21, 2012
Romney said if he paid one penny more than he was required by law he wouldn't be fit to be president. H paid 14% and was only required by law to pay9%.Saw it on fox--has to be true

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#66230 Sep 21, 2012
the only real usa first WHO STEALS PEOPLES NAMES wrote:
Romney said if he paid one penny more than he was required by law he wouldn't be fit to be president. H paid 14% and was only required by law to pay9%.Saw it on fox--has to be true
Wrong again Name stealer . It was Mike Huckabee that stated in a reponse to a question that could be asked to Romney in the debates. If Romney said that it was not on Fox . Truth is Romney overpaid to keep his percent at around 19

So Dumb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cooter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cooter SOS Night? 13 hr Guest 2
New Fire Dept. Mon guest 16
stuff coming up missing Mon big momma 4
fake daddy's Apr 23 whimsicle 7
Who is crystal Jarrett seeing in cooter? Apr 18 amazing 5
South Pem reunion (Aug '14) Apr 16 grandma 2
animals Apr 16 animal lover 1
More from around the web

Cooter People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE