what do u think about that man? Robert Flowers

Posted in the Cooter Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 36 Comments Last updated Sep 15, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cootergirl

Bernie, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 14, 2009
 
he rules his street.....
cootergirl

Bernie, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 14, 2009
 

Judged:

1

what do u think about our so called chief of police......????
iams 23

Bernie, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 14, 2009
 
for people to be so noise in this town no one has any thing to say tonight/////////?
iams 23

Bernie, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 14, 2009
 
so that what he thinks really .............
hellfire

Bernie, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 14, 2009
 
First thing cooter girl Robert does not own the street. Second thing cootergirl the Chief of Police is not called our so called Chief of Police. He is the Chief. So get off your b**ch a** and lets ask what do we think about the cootergirl. Piece of sh**. Call yourself cootergirl but your so dumb I know who you are. Done have your IP Address. Enjoy yourself.
okey

Bernie, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 14, 2009
 
This person is also working on getting a machine for my computor so I can tell who is talking about someone and chicken to put their real name.
sittingherelmao

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 22, 2009
 
okey wrote:
This person is also working on getting a machine for my computor so I can tell who is talking about someone and chicken to put their real name.
Like you put your real name? Thats so funny. You cant get a IP address and damn sure cant get a machine to see who is talking trash....If you could dont you think the police would have one? My Ip shows me one place and the fact of the matter is I live past holland. Go Einstein go !!!
lol

Bernie, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 22, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Robert the deaf guy that was in the special ed classroom on the third floor in school? I didn't know he was still alive.
Lisa

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 24, 2009
 
lol wrote:
Robert the deaf guy that was in the special ed classroom on the third floor in school? I didn't know he was still alive.
I can not believe what I am reading. Well actually I can. You folks are so mean talking about people. This man can not help if he is deaf or hard of hearing. Maybe it was how God designed him. Dont make fun of people. God knows all and knows who is being ugly towards people and come judgement day some people will regret saying things. His children probably get on this site and dont need to see someone bad mouthing their dad, so please stop all the ugly talk towards the flowers men. I am not a christian but I do believe in God and his doings so we all should do right. Both Robert and Ernie are good men.
paula

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 30, 2009
 
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text> I can not believe what I am reading. Well actually I can. You folks are so mean talking about people. This man can not help if he is deaf or hard of hearing. Maybe it was how God designed him. Dont make fun of people. God knows all and knows who is being ugly towards people and come judgement day some people will regret saying things. His children probably get on this site and dont need to see someone bad mouthing their dad, so please stop all the ugly talk towards the flowers men. I am not a christian but I do believe in God and his doings so we all should do right. Both Robert and Ernie are good men.
why are you not a christian all jesus wants to do is love you and give you life abundantly.Ask him in your heart beforeitis to late. GEt to know hime he is someone who will neer leave you. and truly cares for you.
Lisa

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 2, 2009
 
paula wrote:
<quoted text>why are you not a christian all jesus wants to do is love you and give you life abundantly.Ask him in your heart beforeitis to late. GEt to know hime he is someone who will neer leave you. and truly cares for you.
Saying I am not a christian meaning I do not go to church. I do believe in God and his doings. I can pray and worship him at home. I dont claim to be a true christian. I am not one to go to church on Wednesdays and Sundays and sin the other days like many I have seen. Some sin on them days as well. My point was to ask whoever is badmouthing these men to please stop. I know them both and they seem like good people to me,no matter what class they were in or what disability they may have,they are still human. We all sin and fall short of the glory of God. I do pray everyday and night and dont have to be at church to do that.
no fan

Bossier City, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 23, 2009
 
hellfire wrote:
First thing cooter girl Robert does not own the street. Second thing cootergirl the Chief of Police is not called our so called Chief of Police. He is the Chief. So get off your b**ch a** and lets ask what do we think about the cootergirl. Piece of sh**. Call yourself cootergirl but your so dumb I know who you are. Done have your IP Address. Enjoy yourself.
you are so full of shit your eyes must be brown,you have got to be the dumbest bitch ive ever heard talk ,the ip address has nothing to do with who you are or from its what buffer you are jumping off of and at any given time there could be thousands off the same one.i am in cooter right now??????????or maybe jonesboro or steel or next door you dont know i could be your best friend but not likley,,,,,,,so quit trying to act like somebody we all know who you are just by your statements
someone who knows robert

El Dorado Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 17, 2010
 
robert is an all around good guy... he works hard to support his family and raise his kids up to be good people ...i think anyone that really knows robert would know that he is filled with the best of intentions ... he is a little loud sometimes but i don't think i really means any harm to anyone... his mom and dad lived in the cooter area for many years and were also good people ... his sister works at jerry's and is a good person as is his brother ernie. i know that we don't all always see eye to eye but sometimes i get on here and it is very upsetting to see some mean things that others say about each other i think if we would all look at ourselves as criticly as we look at others we may night like what we see... it isn't our place to judge others.. hope you all have a nice night ;)
giggles

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 17, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You should not judge a person by his looks or what he does in life. Like God said everyone going to be judge one of theses days so you better worried about your delf when that day come. And I have one more question I hear that cooter does not have no more chief of police is that true? I do not know what this world coming to but I do know thatif you dont have god in your heart then you dont have nothing.
dman

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 18, 2010
 
someone who knows robert wrote:
robert is an all around good guy... he works hard to support his family and raise his kids up to be good people ...i think anyone that really knows robert would know that he is filled with the best of intentions ... he is a little loud sometimes but i don't think i really means any harm to anyone... his mom and dad lived in the cooter area for many years and were also good people ... his sister works at jerry's and is a good person as is his brother ernie. i know that we don't all always see eye to eye but sometimes i get on here and it is very upsetting to see some mean things that others say about each other i think if we would all look at ourselves as criticly as we look at others we may night like what we see... it isn't our place to judge others.. hope you all have a nice night ;)
im kinda confused here....u say he works very hard to support his family.....so why in the heck....does he draws a ssi check saying he not able to work..........now could u explain this to me so i can understand it....just like to know why my tax money goes to someone thats works so hard but draw disablity...
leroy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 18, 2010
 
His moms name was Marion and his dads name is also Marion. Odd but true.
Ballmaster

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 20, 2010
 
I think Big Bob Flowers is masterful in being the awesomest specimin of man to ever roam this planet. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!
just check

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 22, 2010
 
cootergirl wrote:
what do u think about our so called chief of police......????
He may be the CHIEF,but he is also a WORTHLESS,LAZY,COKE SNORTING, PIECE OF DUNG.Among other things.
part timer

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 22, 2010
 
giggles wrote:
You should not judge a person by his looks or what he does in life. Like God said everyone going to be judge one of theses days so you better worried about your delf when that day come. And I have one more question I hear that cooter does not have no more chief of police is that true? I do not know what this world coming to but I do know thatif you dont have god in your heart then you dont have nothing.
COOTER DOES have a SO CALLED,chief of police even though, no one EVER SEE's him out anymore!! AND I QUOTE SO CALLED.
just check

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Mar 22, 2010
 
dman wrote:
<quoted text>im kinda confused here....u say he works very hard to support his family.....so why in the heck....does he draws a ssi check saying he not able to work..........now could u explain this to me so i can understand it....just like to know why my tax money goes to someone thats works so hard but draw disablity...
There is the right to work law that enables, a person with Disabilites to work and draw a check,just not as much.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cooter Discussions

Search the Cooter Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Deanna pearl Payne 2 hr RIPD 35
Drunk teens at current river 2 hr strictparent 27
Beverly 3 hr Questions 1
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 hr The Anti Liberal 95,514
hair follice test 5 hr missouri gal 1
ID cards for Illegals to access Govt services 5 hr XDEMOCRAT 9
Food Stamp Rolls Grow By 11,269 a Day (Feb '13) 5 hr Jerry 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cooter Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cooter People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Cooter News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cooter
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••